『壹』 马来西亚英文介绍
http://www.geographia.com/malaysia/
http://www.tourism.gov.my/ 介绍来马源来西亚旅游景点的
『贰』 去马来西亚要准备哪些常用英语口语
马来西来亚有很多华人,如果跟马来自人或印度人交谈可以用英文。
Hi, how are you?
嗨,你好吗!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I'm from China.
我从中国来的。
My name is XXX.
我是XXX(我的名字是)
you can call me XXX.
你可以叫我 XXX(名字)
有很多呐,看你要说什么话题。请追问。
『叁』 出国旅游常用英语口语有
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schele? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here 我在这下车
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please 去这里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转
Shop here, please 停这里
How much is it? 多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation. 我做了预订。
This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police. 请叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
『肆』 有关马来西亚旅游英语作文
我也很急!!!明天就要在外教课上说了。
『伍』 出国旅游常用的英语口语有哪些
出国旅游常用英语口语句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?请问如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?请问如何前往机场?
How do I get to the bus station?请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro station?请问如何前往地下铁路站?
How do I get to the subway station?请问如何前往地下铁路站?
How do I get to the underground station?请问如何前往地下铁路站?
How do I get to the train station?请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?请问附近有没有...?
Is there a disco nearby?请问附近有没有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a night club nearby?请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box nearby?请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a telephone nearby?请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel agent nearby?请问附近有没有旅游社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
Is there a baker nearby? 请问附近有没有面包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 请问附近有没有西饼店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 请问附近有没有找换店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?请问附近有没有药剂师?
Is there a department store nearby?请问附近有没有百货公司?
出国旅游常用英语口语短语
机场费 airport fee
出站(出港、离开) departures
国际机场 international airport
登机手续办理 check-in
国内机场 domestic airport
登机牌 boarding pass (card)
机场候机楼 airport terminal
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班旅客 international passengers
国内航班出站 domestic departure
中转 transfers
卫星楼 satellite
中转旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中转处 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
过境 transit
进站(进港、到达) arrivals
报关物品 goods to declare
不需报关 nothing to declare
贵宾室 V.I.P. room
海关 customs
购票处 ticket office
登机口 gate; departure gate
付款处 cash
候机室 departure lounge
出租车 taxi
航班号 FLT No (flight number)
出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 游客
United States (U.S.) 美国
『陆』 有关马来西亚旅游景点的英文版介绍
吉隆坡
吉隆坡是马来西亚的首都,是全国的政治、经济、文化和交通的中心,位于马来半岛的中西部,面积244平方公里,人口约150万,是马来西亚最大的城市,也是该国唯一超过100万人口的城市,当地人喜欢称它为“K?L”。
吉隆坡在马来话中的意思是“泥泞的河口”,开埠于19世纪中叶,当时是华人叶德来率领一支垦荒队,顺着巴生河而上来开采锡矿,后来这里逐渐形成集市。
1880年英国接管此地,逐渐发展成为大城市。现在吉隆坡以巴生河为界,西半部是政府机关、公园、银行所在地,东半部是商业和住宅区。
吉隆坡具有现代化城市基础设施,市容美观整洁,高层建筑林立,同时又有多种风格的古老建筑和高大茂盛的灌木丛林,现代化气氛与传统景观并存,使这座马来名城独具风采。
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia's capital, is national politics, theeconomical, cultural and the transportation center, is located themalay peninsula the mid-west, the area 244 square kilometers, thepopulation approximately 1.5 million, is the Malaysian biggest city,also is this country only surpasses 1 million population the cities,the native likes calling it is "K? L ". Kuala Lumpur's in Malaya speech meaning is "the muddy river mouth",opens the port in 19th century the leaf, at that time was Chinesepeople leaf Germany leads to reclaim wasteland the team, was coming upalong the Pakistan fresh river mines the tin ore, afterwards heregraally formed the rural fair. In 1880 England took over control this place, graally developed intothe big city. Now the Kuala Lumpur Israeli and Palestine fresh riverfor, west the half is the governmental agency, the park, the banklocus, east the half is the trade and the residential district. Kuala Lumpur has the modernized city infrastructure artisticly, thecity's appearance is neat, the high-rise construction stands in greatnumbers, simultaneously also has the many kinds of styles the ancientconstruction and the big luxuriant bush jungle, the modernizedatmosphere and the traditional landscape coexists, causes this Malayafamous city alone elegant demeanour.
王宫
王宫位于火车站以南,为国家元首的居所,金色圆顶的建筑具有浓郁的阿拉伯风格,许多游人在此观赏其美丽的外观并摄影留念。
国会大厦
国会大厦是一栋18层高的宏伟建筑物,马来西亚独立后建成,融合了现代建筑风格和传统文化韵味。游客入内参观要先得到有关方面的批准。
国家清真寺
东南亚地区最大的清真寺,位于首都市中心。总面积5.5公顷。1957年由首任总理拉赫曼倡议修建。建筑形式与麦加三大清真寺相仿。祈祷大厅可容纳8000人,屋顶由49个大小圆拱组成。最大圆拱直径45米,呈18条放射星状,代表全国13个州和伊斯兰教五基。高73米的塔尖为火箭形,意为伊斯兰教可与科学相比。寺后有安葬伊斯兰教“国家英雄”的陵墓,只有任过总理或在职去世的副总理方能长眠于此。每逢周五早晨,有许多虔诚的教徒到此祈祷。进入回教堂参观必须脱鞋,女士还必须在门口披上头纱才可入内。
Royal palace The royal palace is located south of the train station, forhead of state's residence, the golden color dome construction has therich Arabic style, many tourists watch its beautiful outwardappearance and the photography in this accept as a memento. Congress building The Congress building was 18 building store heights grandbuildings, after the Malaysian independence completes, fused themodern architecture style and the traditional culture flavor. In thetourist enters the visit to want first to obtain the parties concernedthe authorization. National mosque The Southeast Asia area biggest mosque, is located the capitaltown center. Total area 5.5 hectares. In 1957 proposed theconstruction by first elected Premier Lachman. The construction formand the Mecca three big mosques are similar. Prayed the hall may hold8,000 people, the roof is composed by 49 big small circles arches. Themost great-circle arches the diameter 45 meters, assumes 18 emissionsstars shape, represents national 13 states and the Islamism fivebases. The height 73 meters spires for the fire , Italy maycompare for the Islamism with the science. After the temple has intersthe Islamism "the national hero" the mausoleum, only has is appointedVice-Premier Fang Neng which premier or in office died to die to this.Every time brings forth Friday morning, some many reverent believersreach this point the pray. Enters the mosque visit to have to take offshoes in, woman also must put on in the entrance only then mayenter.
黑风洞
位于吉隆坡北郊。几座丛林掩映、削壁千仞的高峰半山腰上,有20个左右石灰岩溶洞。其中光洞高达50~60米,宽70~80米,阳光从洞顶孔中射入洞内,故名。暗洞长366米,洞内阴森透爽,小径陡峭弯曲,栖息着数以万计的蝙蝠和蛇,兼有分洞无数,一般人无法涉足洞底。光洞和暗洞中有无数状如人及各种飞禽走兽的钟乳石,鬼斧神工,令人叹为观止。光洞旁边一溶洞中有一座印度教庙宇,被认为是马来西亚的印度教圣地。
云顶高原
位于距吉隆坡北郊约50公里处,海拔1722米,是马来西亚国内一个凉爽的山地度假胜地。山上有电动游乐设施、游泳池、室内体育馆、保龄球馆等,但最引人注目的还是设于云顶大酒店内的赌场,这是马来西亚唯一的合法赌场,有“南洋群岛的蒙特卡罗”之称。
槟 城
又称“乔治亚市”或“乔治城”,位于槟榔屿的东北端,是马来西亚最大的国际自由商港和全国第二大城市。槟城充满多姿多彩的宗教和文化特色,州立博物馆、艺术馆、佛教寺庙和清真寺遍布全岛,反映了自18世纪以来诸多民族共同开发这个美丽岛屿的灿烂历史。槟城植被苍翠,风景美丽,宾馆酒店建筑各具特色,风味小吃丰富多样。这里的商品多为免税品,价格比较低廉。
Black wind tunnel Is located the Kuala Lumpur northern suburbs. Several junglescomplement, in the cliff thousand peaks halfway up themountainside, some 20 about limestone limestone cave. Light holereaches as high as 50 ~ 60 meters, the width 70 ~ 80 meters, thesunlight injects in the hole from the hole top hole, therefore. Thedark hole length 366 meters, in the hole gloomily pass crisply, thetrail steep is curving, is perching the thousands bat and the snake,concurrently has a minute hole innumerably, the average person isunable to step in the hole bottom. In the light hole and the dark holehas the innumerable as if people and each kind of birds and beasts, makes one praise to the heavens. Nearby thelight hole in a limestone cave has a Hin temple, was considered isMalaysia's Hin Holy Land. plateau Is located is apart from the Kuala Lumpur northern suburbsapproximately 50 kilometers place, the elevation 1,722 meters, are theMalaysian domestic cool mountainous region vacation paradises. On themountain has the electrically operated amusement facility, theswimming pool, the indoor stadium, the bowling hall and so on, but ismost noticeable or supposes in the big hotel gamblingestablishment, this is the Malaysian only legitimate gamblingestablishment, has "southern coastal provinces archipelago Montecarlo" the name. Penang Also called "the Georgia city" or "Georgetown", is located the east northmost part, is the Malaysian biggestinternational free commercial harbour and the national second bigcity. Penang fills the colorful religion and the culturalcharacteristic, the state established museum, the art center, theBuddhist temple and the mosque proliferate the entire island, hadreflected many nationalities has developed this beautiful islandstogether since 18th century the bright history. Penang vegetationgreen, scenery beautiful, the guesthouse hotel constructs eachcharacteristic, the flavor snack is bountiful. Here commodity many isthe ty-free goods, the price quite is inexpensive.
槟榔山
又称升旗山,是槟城地势最高处,海拔830米左右。山下有登山缆车,登上山顶,不仅可以俯瞰槟城全景,还可观看到来往于马六甲海峡之间的各式船只。山顶上设有观光、休闲设施,是槟城一个重要的观光景点。
马六甲
马六甲位于马来半岛的东南海滨,距吉隆坡约166公里,是马来西亚最古老的一座城市,扼守马六甲海峡的咽喉,控制着太平洋和印度洋之间的通道,战略地位十分重要。马六甲是一个历史悠久的城市,自然条件优越,历史遗迹众多,许多遗迹也是殖民历史的缩影。
圣保罗教堂
位于市中心圣保罗山上,1521年建成,是葡萄牙人在马六甲最早建立的天主教堂。
马六甲博物馆
位于市区东部、马六甲河畔,建于1641年至1660年间,是东南亚古老的荷兰式建筑物之一。原为荷兰总督的居所,因为其墙、木门均为红色,当地人称它为“红屋”。馆内收藏有马来西亚、葡萄牙、荷兰和英国的历史文物。红屋附近有建于1912年的马六甲俱乐部,属哥特式建筑,现在是独立陈列纪念馆。
三宝山
又叫中国山,位于Jalan Temenggung街尾,是明代三宝太监郑和的军队驻扎地,也是明朝公主下嫁马六甲时的居所。山上的三宝山庙供奉着郑和的戎装塑像。庙右侧的三宝井,是马六甲最古老的水井,相传是1409年郑和率军到此为寻找饮用水而挖掘的。
Betel nut mountain Also the name rises Chishan, is the Penang topography most highplace, about the elevation 830 meters. Under the mountain has themountaineering cable car, mounts the summit, not only may the bird'seye view Penang panoram, but also may watch the arrival toward betweenthe Malacca channel various types ships. On the summit is equippedwith goes sightseeing, the leisure facility, is Penang important goessightseeing the scenic spot. Malacca Malacca is located the malay peninsula the southeast seashore,is apart from the Kuala Lumpur approximately 166 kilometers, is aMalaysian most ancient city, holds the Malacca channel the pharynx andlarynx, is controlling between the Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean'schannel, the strategic status is extremely important. Malacca is ahistorical glorious city, the natural condition superior, thehistorical vestige is multitudinous, many vestiges also are colonizehistorical the miniature. Sao Paulo church Is located on the town center Sao Paulo mountain, in 1521completed, was Portugese the God church which most early establishedin Malacca. Malacca museum Is located east the urban district, the Malacca river bank,constructed from 1641 to 1660, was one of Southeast Asia ancientHolland type buildings. Originally for Dutch governor's residence,because its wall, wooden gate for are red, the native called it is"the red room". In the hall collects has Malaysian, Portugese, Dutchand England's historical relics. Nearby the red room had constructs in1912 Malacca club, was the Gothic style construction, now is theindependent exhibition memorial hall. Three Paoshan Also calls China the mountain, is located Jalan the Temenggungstreet tail, is the the Ming Dynasty three treasures court eunuchZheng He's army is stationed, when is Ming Dynasty princess marriesbelow station Malacca the residence. On the mountain three Paoshantemple is consecrating Zheng He's military garb cast. Right flank thetemple three treasures well, is the Malacca most ancient water well,handed down is in 1409 Zheng He commands the army reaches this pointfor seeks the tap water to excavate.
兰卡威
兰卡威位于马来西亚半岛西北岸外,距离瓜拉玻璃市港口30公里,距离吉打港口51公里。它由99个热带岛屿组成,主岛被称为兰卡威。
这里环境优美,有美丽的沙滩、奇特的溶洞、青翠的森林、壮观的瀑布以及种类繁多的野生动植物。 兰卡威主要旅游景点和旅游项目有:七井岩、丹绒鲁、郭海滨、珍南海滨、中央海浴场、达带及布劳海滨、孕妇湖、巨狮岛野生生物保护区、兰卡威水底世界、兰卡威鲜鱼场、兰卡威鱼笼、巨鹰广场、水上乐园、首相珍藏馆、巴雅岛、传奇公园、手工艺文化综合中心等。
沙巴
沙巴位于世界第三大岛屿婆罗洲的北端,面积达72,500平方公里,是马来西亚的第二大洲。
西临南中国海,东临苏禄海与西里伯斯海。常年如夏,整年雨量是在152公分至305公分之间,雨季是1l月至2月。由于开发得较迟,所以没有西马来西亚繁荣。但境内有丰富的木材、农作物及各种矿物资源,并拥有许多粗犷原始的自然美景。沙巴的种族及语言非常复杂,150多万的人口当中,就包括了30种以上的民族和部落,使用80多种不同的方言。
亚庇
沙巴州首府,又名为哥打京那巴鲁(Kota Kinabalu ),是前往沙巴各地的首要通道,居民约30万,曾在二次大战时遭日军猛烈轰炸而四处起火,因此被称为“亚庇”(马来语中火的意思)。而今天的亚庇在州政府的用心经营之下,已呈现了一片欣欣向荣的景象,办公大楼、购物中心如雨后春笋般地兴起。市区内有许多值得观光的地方,如:沙巴州立博物馆、清真寺、沙巴最高的建筑物一沙巴基金会大厦等。
Blue card prestige The blue card prestige is located west the Peninsular Malaysianorth shore outside, pulls the harbor 30 kilometers from themelon, is away from the harbor 51 kilometers. It is composed by99 tropics islands, the main island is called the blue card prestige. Here environment is exquisite, has the beautiful sand beach, theunusual limestone cave, the verdant forest, the magnificent waterfallas well as type many wild animals and plants. The blue card prestigemain scenic site and the traveling project includes: Seven wellscrags, Dan fabric Lu, south the Guo seashore, the treasure theseashore, the central sea bathing place, reach the belt and theseashore, the pregnant woman lake, under water the great lion islandwild biology protectorate, the blue card prestige the world, the bluecard prestige fresh fish field, the blue card prestige fish cage, thegreat hawk square, the aquatic paradise, prime minister collects thehall, the Pakistan elegant island, the legendary park, the handicraftculture comprehensive center and so on. Sha Ba Sand Pakistan is located world third big islands Borneonorthmost part, the area amounts to 72,,500 square kilometers, isMalaysia's second big continent. West near south China sea, east near and syli sea.Year to year like the summer, the entire annual precipitation is in152 centimeters to 305 centimeters between, rainy season is the 1lmonth to February. Because develops comparatively late west, thereforedoes not have Malaysia to prosper. But within the boundaries has therich lumber, the crops and each kind of mineral resources, and hasmany rough primitive natural beautiful scenes. Sha Ba race and thelanguage are extremely complex, in the middle of 1.5 million manypopulation, has included 30 kind of above nationality and the tribe,uses 80 many kinds of different dialects. Sha Bazhou the capital, also names for the elder brother hitsBeijing that Pakistan Lu (Kota Kinabalu), is goes to Sha Bage theplace the most important channel, the inhabitant approximately300,000, once when Second World War suffers the Japanese forcesviolent bombing but to cook meals in all directions, therefore iscalled (in Malay fire meaning). But today in underState authority's attentively management, has presented a piece ofprosperous scene, the office block, the shopping center like mushroomgrowth has emerged. In the urban district has the place which many isworth going sightseeing, for example: Sand Pakistan state establishedmuseum, mosque, Sha Bazui a high building sand Pakistan foundationbuilding and so on.
神山
位于京那巴鲁公园(Kinabalu Park)内,海拔4,l0l公尺,是东南亚第一高峰,又称“中国寡妇山”。相传在古时候,两位打渔的中国兄弟不慎遇到台风而漂流至沙巴,兄弟俩便在当地落地生根、娶妻生子。无奈兄弟俩都很怀念故乡,便协议由哥哥先回故乡探亲之后再带大家回中国。怎知哥哥却一去不返,大嫂便每天站在山上翘首盼望,直到老死。后人为了纪念这伟大的爱情故事,便把此山命名为“中国寡妇山”。神山形成已有150万年的历史,至今地壳的造山运动仍不断地在进行着,因此我们可说它是一座活的砂岩山脉。此山虽高,但由于构造的关系,是一座十分容易攀登的高山。山内的公园,展示着许多丰富的植物,如橡树、杜鹃花、猪笼草及莱佛士亚花(全世界最大的花),真是个活生生的大自然教室。不过想要攀登此山的游客,必须要办理入山许可证,并订好旅馆及交通工具,御寒衣物也要多带一些,以防气温骤变。
东姑阿都拉曼国家公园
位于哥打京那鲁外海3至8公里处,一共由5个美丽的岛屿所组成,岛屿周围环绕着珊瑚礁层及沙洲。缤纷的珊瑚礁层,加上唯美的沙滩及湛蓝的海水,构成了这座兼具娱乐与教育双重价值的海洋公园,吸引着无数的游客前来观赏。
God mountain Is located the Beijing that Pakistan Lu park (Kinabalu Park)in, the elevation 4, l0l meter, is the Southeast Asia first peak,calls "the Chinese widow mountain". Hands down at the ancient time,two hit the fishing Chinese brothers carelessly meet the typhoon towander to sand Pakistan, brothers then air plant in the locality, tofind a wife give birth to a boy. But brothers all very much fondlyremember the hometown, then the agreement first returns to hometownvisiting relatives after elder brother again leads everybody to returnto China. How knows elder brother actually to be gone forever,sister-in-law then every day stands on the mountain raises the headthe hope, until passes away. The posterity for commemorate this greatlove story, then names this mountain as "the Chinese widow mountain".The god mountain forms had 1.5 million years history, until now theearth's crust orogenesis still unceasingly was carrying on, thereforewe might say it was a live sandstone sierra. This Shan Suigao, but asa result of the structure relations, is the mountain which isextremely easy to climb. In the mountain park, was demonstrating manyrich plants, like the oak tree, the Indian azalea, the pig cage grassand the Lai Buddha gentleman Asia flower (the world biggest flower),really is the living nature classroom. But wants the tourist whichclimbs this mountain, must have to handle into the mountain permit,and subscribes the hotel and the transportation vehicle, theprotection against the cold clothing also must bring some, guardsagainst the temperature sudden change. East paternal aunt graceful country park Is located the elder brother to hit the Beijing that Lu opensea 3 to 8 kilometers place, altogether is composed by 5 beautifulislands, around islands link around coral reef level and sandbar. Theriotous coral reef level, in addition only the beautiful sand beachand the deep blue sea water, constituted this concurrentlyentertainment and the ecation al value sea park, attracts theinnumerable tourists to come to watch.
『柒』 哪里有去马来西亚旅游用的日常英语呀麻烦提供一下
其实马来西亚的华人真的很多.......
你只要会普通的英文会话就可以啦~
可以让我知内道你要去马来西亚容的哪一个州/城市旅行吗?
毕竟那样我才可以给你更深入的资料。
如果说打枪,在一些大城市的确是蛮严重的。
尤其是靠近新加坡的柔佛(Johor),如果你带着金手链,抢匪会拿西瓜刀把你的手砍下来在抢劫!
p/s:我现在是定居在吉隆坡,本身是槟城人。
『捌』 英语介绍马来西亚
概况介绍,够不够?
Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population exceeded 27.5 million, with over 20 million living on the Peninsula.
Malaysia has its origins in the Malay Kingdoms present in the area which, from the 18th century, became subject to the British Empire. The first British territories were known as the Straits Settlements, whose establishment was followed by the Malay kingdoms becoming British protectorates. The territories on Peninsular Malaysia were first unified as the Malayan Union in 1946. Malaya was restructured as the Federation of Malaya in 1948, and achieved independence on 31 August 1957. Malaya united with Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore on 16 September 1963, with si being added to give the new country the name Malaysia. However, less than two years later in 1965, Singapore was expelled from the federation. Since independence, Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia, with GDP growing an average 6.5% for almost 50 years. The economy has traditionally been fuelled by its natural resources, but is expanding in the sectors of science, tourism, commerce and medical tourism.
The country is multi-ethnic and multi-cultural, which plays a large role in politics. The government system is closely modelled on the Westminster parliamentary system and the legal system is based on English Common Law. The constitution declares Islam the state religion while protecting freedom of religion. The head of state is the King, known as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong. He is an elected monarch chosen from the hereditary rulers of the nine Malay states every five years. The head of government is the Prime Minister.
Malaysia contains the southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai. Located in the tropics, it is a megadiverse country, with large numbers of endemic flora and fauna. It is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and a member of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, the Commonwealth of Nations, and the Non-Aligned Movement.
『玖』 马来西亚英语介绍
你打个MALAYSIA然后在谷歌或网络的搜索中,就会出现很过英文介绍。
Malaysia (i/məˈleɪʒə/ mə-lay-zhə or i/məˈleɪsiə/ mə-lay-see-ə) (Malaysian pronunciation: [malajsiə]) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city isKuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living on the Peninsula. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species.
Malaysia has its origins in the Malay Kingdoms present in the area which, from the 18th century, became subject to the British Empire. The first British territories were known as the Straits Settlements, whose establishment was followed by the Malay kingdoms becoming British protectorates. The territories on Peninsular Malaysia were first unified as the Malayan Union in 1946. Malaya was restructured as theFederation of Malaya in 1948, and achieved independence on 31 August 1957. Malaya united with North Borneo, Sarawak, and Singapore on 16 September 1963, with si being added to give the new country the name Malaysia. Less than two years later in 1965, Singapore was expelled from the federation.
『拾』 去马来西亚必备的英语
马来西亚有华人,他们讲华语、英语,广东话,还有福建话。华人的餐馆一般都有 汉语回+英语
你要去马来人或印度人答开的餐店的话,有些是店里没有英语,甚至店里的人都不会讲英语。你说英语他们多数情况下也听不懂的啦。
马来西亚所有的门头都要有大字的马来文再加小字英文或小字华文的
这边的英语口音也比较不好懂,很多发音受马来语的影响,一开始听起来也比较费劲。
所以英语对话会些饮食方面基本的单词,就可以了。祝你旅途愉快了。