Ⅰ 常用英语口语对话有哪些
大多成功的事情都离不开坚持,在日常英语口语对话的学习中半途而废的例子不在少数,回如果没有持之以恒的精答神,再好的学习方法也是空谈。所以,坚持在英语学
习中是非常可贵的。每天只需要利用好闲散的零碎时间就可以了。只要每天能坚持,30天的时间你的英语口语水平就会有很大的提高。同时保持轻松愉悦的心情,
在地道的美式发音的语言环境中,大大的激发了学习者学习的兴趣和热情,因而更能够切实有效提高学习者的英语口语水平。http://hi..com/nancysg/item/fcff43fb23538807ff3582c9
Ⅱ 求一起吃饭时点菜的情景对话——英语口语两人对话,差不多一分钟时间
A:What can i do for you?
B:I would like some sala and acup of coffee please.
A:OK,wait a moment please.
B:OK.
A:Here is your food,and wish you have a good time.
B:Thank you.
A:My pleasure.Do you have another need?
B:No,Thank you.
Ⅲ 急需一个英语口语对话 餐厅情景 三四分钟的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打扰了,您要点菜吗?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来专点喝的吗属?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
Ⅳ 中国菜单的英语口语练习问题。
(参考http://news.iciba.com/zt/menu/west.html)
中餐 Chinese Food
冷菜类 Cold Dishes
热菜类 Hot Dishes
猪肉 Pork
牛肉 Beef
羊肉 Lamb
羊禽蛋类 Poultry and Eggs
菇菌类 Mushrooms
鲍鱼类 Ablone
羊鱼翅类 Shark’s Fins
海鲜类 Seafood
蔬菜类 Vegetables
豆腐类 Tofu
燕窝类 Bird’s Nest Soup
羹汤煲类 Soups
主食、小吃 Rice, Noodles and Local Snacks
西餐 Western Food
头盘及沙拉 Appetizers and Salads
汤类 Soups
禽蛋类 Poultry and Eggs
牛肉类 Beef
猪肉类 Pork
羊肉类 Lamb
鱼和海鲜 Fish and Seafood
面、粉及配菜类 Noodles, Pasta and Side Dishes
面包类 Bread and Pastries
甜品及其他西点 Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
中国酒 Chinese Alcoholic Drinks
黄酒类 Yellow Wine
白酒类 Liquor
啤酒 Beer
葡萄酒 Wine
洋酒 Imported Wines
开胃酒 Aperitif
白兰地 Brandy
威士忌 Whisky
金酒 Gin
朗姆酒 Rum
伏特加 Vodka
龙舌兰 Tequila
利口酒 Liqueurs
清酒 Sake
啤酒 Beer
鸡尾酒 Cocktails and Mixed Drinks
餐酒 Table Wine
饮料 Non-Alcoholic Beverages
矿泉水 Mineral Water
咖啡 Coffee
茶 Tea
茶饮料 Tea Drinks
果蔬汁 Juice
碳酸饮料 Sodas
混合饮料 Mixed Drinks
其他饮料 Other Drinks
冰品 Ice
田园沙拉
Garden Salad
针锦沙拉
Mixed Salad
奶油提子香蕉沙拉
Banana and Raisin Salad with Cream Dressing
加洲沙拉
Californian Salad
泰式牛肉沙拉
Thai Beef Salad
海鲜什蔬沙拉
Seafood Salad with Vegetable
吞拿鱼沙拉
Tuna Salad
烟熏三文鱼沙拉
Smoked Salmon Salad
鱼子酱配鸟蛋
Caviar with bird eggs
意大利蔬菜汤
Vegetable soup Italian style
奶油南瓜汤
Cream Pumpkin Soup
老火靓汤
Soup of the day
法式焗大虾
Baked Prawns French Style
沙茶烩海鲜
Seafood Stew with Satay sauce
香煎虹尊鱼
Fried Trot
香煎银鳕鱼
Fried Code
越南古巴烤鱼
???
槟城炒虾仁
Penang stir fried shrimp
Ⅳ 求一起吃饭时点菜的情景对话——英语口语两人对话,差不多一分钟时间
A:What can i do for you?
B:I would like some sala and acup of coffee please.
A:OK,wait a moment please.
B:OK.
A:Here is your food,and wish you have a good time.
B:Thank you.
A:My pleasure.Do you have another need?
B:No,Thank you.
Ⅵ 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
Ⅶ 关于food的英语口语对话,4个人
A:Do you like Chinese food.
B:Yeah,but it's not my favorite.Actually,I prefer American fast food,it's convenient and tasty.
A:But don't you think it's too greasy?
B:Well,taste comes first for me.
A:Chinese food is delicious,too.And it's more sophisticated.There are more options in Chinese Cuisine.
C:But still,some Chinese cooking can be quite greasy,too.For example,stir-fried dishes.In fact,I think Japanese food is a more healthy cuisine.Less greasy,less salty.
D:Agreed.But some of its dishes include raw meat,and that is a little unacceptable to some people.
C:Exactly.I'm afraid it's one of those cultural differences in food.
A:I think so,too.There is little raw material in Chinese cooking,the Chinese people seem to enjoy cooked meat and vegetables.
B:But in American cooking,some dishes just include raw materials.Salad is a good example.
D:Comparatively,American food is not such a good fit in the Western cuisines.It's cooking is more simple.It is said that Americans eat with brains,meaning Americans pay more attention to the nutrition of food rather than taste.
C:And it's also said that the Japanese people eat with eyes.I guess it means the Japanese prefer their meals be pretty rather than tasty.
A:In that sense,I think the Chinese people eat with brains, eyes and tongues.We hope our food to be nutritious,pretty and delicious.
D:Well,if that is the case,the Chinese people must pay attention to their weights,considering they are surrounded by such wonderful food.
你喜欢中国菜。
是的,但它不是我的最爱。实际上,我更喜欢美国的快餐,方便又可口。
但是你不觉得太油腻吗?
嗯,味道对我来说是第一位。
中国食物是美味的。这是更复杂的。中国菜中有更多的选择。
C:但是,一些中国烹饪很油腻。例如,炒的菜。事实上,我认为日本食品更健康的美食。少油腻,咸。
D:同意。但它的一些菜包括生肉,有些人有点无法接受。
C:没错。恐怕这是一个文化差异的食物。
答:我也这么认为。没有在中国烹饪原料,中国人民似乎喜欢煮熟的肉类和蔬菜。
B:但是在美国烹饪中,有些菜只包括原材料。沙拉是一个很好的例子。
D:比较,美国食品不太适合在西方的菜肴。它的烹饪更简单。据说,美国人吃的大脑,这意味着美国人更加注重食物的营养,而不是口味。
C:它还说,日本人用眼睛吃饭。我猜这意味着日本人宁愿他们的饭菜很好吃。
从这个意义上说,我认为中国人吃大脑,眼睛和舌头。我们希望我们的食物有营养,很美味。
医生:好吧,如果是这样的话,中国人民必须注意他们的重量,考虑他们四周都是如此美妙的食物。
Ⅷ 英语口语20句对话,来一下,谢了
It's very nice of you to invite me.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
希望能对你有帮助,望采纳!
Ⅸ 英语口语情景对话
如果你想提高,其实还是看你自己,是不是有决心学好,有专学习的想法属//
http://bbs.e.qq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=333310&extra=//?