A. 入住酒店常用英语口语有哪些
room number; two-bed room ; one single room; i need a room with a big window.
i need a room in 3rd floor.
B. 酒店常用英语口语有哪些
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普莱丝小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好吗?布朗先生。
5、I‘m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
见到你真高兴,先生。
Titles(称呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是贝丝特夫人吗?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。
11、Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white.
怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。
12、you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船长,有你的电话。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
请坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主动提出帮助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能为你作什么?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感谢
24、 Thanks for the trouble .
麻烦你了
25、 It‘svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,谢谢!
Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答
27、 You‘re welcome.
欢迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用谢
29、 That‘s all right.
没关系
30、 Don‘t mention it.
别提了
31、 It‘s my plcasurc.
这是我的荣幸
Expressing welcome 表示欢迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
欢迎光临,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅
35、We‘re glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿
36、I‘m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I‘m sorry,sir (madam)。
对不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I‘m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I‘m sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了。
40、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了。
41、I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起让你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原谅我打挠你了。
43、I hope you‘ll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我。
Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)
44、It doesn‘t matter.
没关系。
45、It‘s nothing.
没什么。
46、Never mind.
别放在心上。
47、That‘s nothing.
没什么。
48、Don‘t bother about that.
别再想它。
49、Don‘t worry about it.
别担心。
50、Don‘t apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错。
Good wishes(良好祝愿)
51、Have a good time!
祝你们玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快乐。
54、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再见)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再见,祝你好运。
57、Hope you‘ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵达。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆风顺。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次见到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天见。
Self-Introction (自我介绍)
64、I‘m henry ,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel, I‘m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I‘m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员。
66、I‘m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
预订部,我能帮你吗?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服务,我可以进来吗?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亚当斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
当然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
当然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That‘s true ,sir (madam)。
是这样的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don‘t think so.
我不这样认为。
77、Of course not.
当然不。
78、I‘m afraid that’s not a good idea.
恐怕,那个主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用问句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
请在这儿签名好吗?
81、A table for two?
两人的一张台吗?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你计划住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
请拼一下你的名字吗?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪类房间?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的护照吗?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的电话号码吗?
87、What‘s the trouble, sir?
你怎么啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我为你叫一个医生吗?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜欢这个节目吗?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Useful expressions 惯用表达语
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
请享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
给你菜谱。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服务指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那边。
95、Go ahead ,please.
请接着讲。
96、The line is busy .
线路正忙。
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list .
请翻阅点歌单。
99、It‘s a very touching story.
这是一个非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷。
C. 酒店英语口语怎么学,我是一个酒店职业经理!
学英语,如果选得好,学英语就像坐飞机一样。如果选得不好,学英语只能像回坐拖拉机一样
lz若是还答未确定,到是可以先去这里试下然后在做决定也不迟的
http://blog.tianya.cn/post-5625648-83886501-1.shtml
D. 酒店英语口语怎么练啊
一方面,学生自己要通过各种途径树立起信心,例如经常回想自己曾经用专英语成功演属讲或交流的情景等;另一方面,老师要帮助学生树立起提高英语能力的信心,无论是在课堂上,还是在平时的交往中,老师的一言一行,哪怕是一句不经意的评价,都会对学生产生很大的影响,
而且老师在同学心中的地位越高,这种作用就越大。因此,老师要充分利用这个心理作用,帮助学生树立起学习的信心。呵呵,我在enging学习的酒店英语口语,我觉得你也可以让学生试试enging英语,enging实行电话教学,学习、工作忙也不怕,能随时随地进行电话学习,我这高中毕业的水平都能学,呵呵何况你呢!祝你学习好,顺利!
E. 酒店英语口语
基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要何时参观佛山?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome.
不客气。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are.
您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is.
这是您的东西。
7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon?
对不起?
Pardon me?
对不起?
I beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,
这里是佛山电子宾馆.
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. That’s all.
对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
F. 酒店英语口语听力
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/crazy/
这里来面都有源。可以用迅雷下载。
G. 酒店客房常用英语
酒店客房常用英语-唤醒服务Wake-up Call Service.
A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?
B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like
to request an early morning call.
A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you
tomorrow morning?
B:请在明早6阒印?
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
A:你好,我想要办理入住。
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.
B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.
B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,这里给你。
A: Ok, here you are.
B:我们为您保留了001房间。
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.
B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?
A:好的。
A: All right.
B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?
B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.
------------------------
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞
H. 酒店英语口语
最省钱的办法(最好在英语):书店挑本相关的口语书,最好提供音频的,茶余饭后勤学苦练,注重发音跟语法,并逐渐投入工作,日积月累就可以熟练运用了。:)
I. 酒店常用英语
一、
1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?
您想订哪种类型的房间?
3)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?
您想订哪几天的房间呢?
5) What time will you be arriving?
您将在何时到达?
6) May I know your name?
您能告诉我您的名字吗?
7)How long will you be staying?
您将要住多久?
8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我要确认一下您的预订。
9) I’ll check the room availability.
我查查客房预订情况。
10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.
您应预期付1000美元的定金。
11)There is a 10 per cent discount.
10%的折扣。
12)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
13) Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
14)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
15) We’ll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21) All the best!万事如意。
22) Take care!多保重!
23) Good luck!祝您好运!
24) Thank you (very much)
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25) Thanks a lot.多谢。
26) Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28) I’m very grateful to you.
非常感谢您。
29) It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
30) You are (most) welcome.
不用谢,不用客气。
31) Not at all.不用谢。
32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)
很高兴能为您服务。
34) Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务。
35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。
37) Excuse me.对不起。
38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
41) Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰了。
42) That’s all right.这没什么。
43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。
44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45) Let’s forget it.算了吧!
46) What can I do for you?
我能为您干点什么?
47) Can I help you?
48) 我能为您干点什么?
49) Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50) Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
51) Don’t worry about it别担心。
52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54) Who is speaking, please?
请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120.
我马上给您接301房间。
56) What number are you calling?
请问对方什么电话号码。
57) Who would you like to talk to?
请问受话人姓名?
58) Could you hold the line, please?
请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59) Here are come letters for you.
这是您的信。
60) What a shame!多可惜!
61) I’m sorry to hear that!
听到这事我很难过。
62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65) Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切顺利!
66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68) Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快乐!
69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70) My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝贺您!
71) As you wish(or like)
随您的便。
72) Certainly.当然可以。
73) Of course.当然可以。
74) Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.
对不起,这是不允许的。
76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77) Out of the question, I’m afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80) Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)楼。
81) Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?