『壹』 帮忙上传几篇有关商务会议的英语对话
商务会议最常用英语对话汇总
Let me introce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
『贰』 翻译一些关于会议接待的英语口语句子
您好,可以将您的证件给我看一下么,我想核对一下您的信息,谢谢.
Hello. Could you please show me your ID to verify your information? Thank you.
请您核对一下,这是您的演讲信息么?
Could you please verify whether this is your speech information?
请您把您的u盘给我。
Please give me your USB key.
请问您的演讲ppt放在哪个文件夹中?是这个么?
Which folder is your speech PPT in? Is it this one?
我将把您的演讲ppt通过我们的软件传给后台,以保证您的演讲顺利完成。
I will forward your speech PPT to our backstage to ensure succesful completion of your speech.
为了您的演讲ppt与我们的软件兼容,我们需要做一些简单的处理,不过请放心,您的ppt内容不会被更改。
We will need to do some simple processing to ensure compacity of your PPT and our software. Please be asured that your PPT content will not be modified.
为了软件的兼容,ppt中不能含有超连接,尤其是不能超连接到其他应用软件上,例如网络、文档。不过请您放心,我们的改动不会影响您ppt的内容。
To be compatable with the software, the PPT cannot have any hyperlinks, especially links to other applications, such as the web, or documents. But please be assured, our modification will not change your PPT contents.
为了软件的兼容,我将把您ppt中所需要的视频全部转换成mp4的格式,并上传后台。
To be compatable with the software, I will convert all videos in your PPT to MP4 format, and upload it to our backstage.
您的u盘里没有这个视频的原文件,这个视频不能正常播放,您现在还能提供视频原文件么?
The file of this video cannot be found in your USB, this video cannot be displayed. Will you be able to provide us with the original file of this clip?
由于您的u盘中没有这个视频的原文件,这个视频不能正常播放,请问您希望删除这个视频连接,还是保留视频的第一贞?现在恐怕只能这么处理。
Due to the missing file, this video clip cannot be displayed. Woudl you like to remove this clip at all or keep the first screenshot of this clip? I'm afraid this is our only choice.
您想遮盖住这些信息是么?好的,没问题。
You'd like to cover these information? No problem.
现在我们再一起来过一边您的演讲ppt,您确认一下。
Let's go through your speech PPT, for you to approve.
好了,如果没有其他问题我就要把您的演讲ppt上传到后台了。
Ok. If there's no other concerns I will upload the PPT to our backstage.
请您看一下这个版面,您可能会在会场中看到这个版面,这个时间是您演讲的时段,当到达这个时间的时候,您的演讲ppt便会出现在电脑中了。
Please take a look at this screen. You can probably see this screen in the meeting. This time slot is your speech. Your PPT will appear in computer when it's that time.
预祝您演讲成功,谢谢。
Good luck on your speech. Thank you.
我这里暂时无法工作,您可以找我的同事为您服务,不好意思。
I will not be able to help at the moment, my colleague will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
不好意思,这个问题我需要找我的上司解决/这个问题我需要询问我的上司,请您稍等。
I'm sorry. I will need to consult my superior for this matter, please give me a moment.
由于我们的工作量较大,我需要尽量快速地完成任务,不过我相信我会为您服务到位的,谢谢。
Because of the volume of our work, I will complete this project as soon as possible. But please trust that the quality of my service will not be compromised. Thank you.
感谢您的理解。
Thank you for your understanding.
『叁』 商务英语的常用口语
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
请让我看下您的护照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
谢谢您迅速给我方回复。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。
『肆』 商务会议的必备口语
会议是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家国际企业工作的话,大多数的会议将会用英语(论坛)进行。无论你是召开会议还是出席的人,用以下的这些短语为商务会议的各个阶段做好准备。 问候/开场白不管使用何种语言,会议的基本机构通常是一致的。并且会议通常多会以问候开始!在英语中,你将使用更正式的Good morning或Good afternoon而不是hello.接着,如果你是召开会议的人,你将需要宣布会议正式开始。例如i>Good morning. It looks like everyone's here, so let's getstarted.陈述会议目的接着,你必须提醒每个人此次会议的目的是将谈论那些商务内容。如果你是负责人的话,就说:Our goal today is...你还可能听到的短语有Our goal today is...或是i>I've called this meeting to...然后以简短的解释结束。例如We're here todayto discuss last quarter's sales figures. 你必须在提出新的内容前回顾一下以前的一些信息。这就是为什么某人将会朗读minutes from the previous meeting。Minutes是会议的一份正式记录。在朗读记录前要说To begin, let's quickly go over the minutes from our lastmeeting.Go over的意思是回顾某事并常使用在商务语言中。介绍日程表和需要讨论的内容是谈论新的商务内容的时间了,一份谈论内容清单称做agenda.会议的召开者将大家的注意集中到agenda. 上。他们会说Please look at your of the agenda. There are xx items onthe list today. Let's start with number xx.然后,成功的会议关键是使之按项目一一进行。该移向下一项内容时,就说Now that we've discussed..., let's move onto...Move on通常用在商务场合中意思是开始新的议题。
『伍』 商务英语口语怎么提高
1、尽可能每天都坚持听英语。
每天都听英语,即使只有15分钟时间。这样做的好处在于,让大脑习惯每天处理英语信息,知道你需要它。并尽可能地坚持每天都听,时间不要求很长,每天练习15分钟对你的帮助比一周只练一次3小时更有效。有些小伙伴刚进这行,可能不需要跟老外口语交流,就干脆放弃口语这块,这是非常不好的,没有上进心,是职场上的大忌,另外,学语言临时抱佛脚是很难学好的,大家要坚持学,而且尽量有阶段性的目标。
2、尽可能每天都坚持说英语,说白了就是模仿标准发音,不断地说。
听英语电视节目或看新闻时,试着模仿你听到的声音,他们说一句,你跟着他们说一句。甚至你都可以将自己说的录下来,进行对比。直到你觉得听起来很像录音。基础较好的童鞋,还可以进行听写训练,听一句,迅速地写到纸上,看语速与听写是不是在一个节奏上。这么多年的学习经历告诉我,重复真的很有必要。你要相信,你的努力付出不会被辜负。
3、多看商务方面的英美剧,揣摩老外的表达思维,直到你不需要中文字幕。
英美剧是学习英语口语的好材料。如果英语基础不是很好,就别为难自己,打开中英字幕,先看懂了意思再说。了解了意思,再重点只看英语字幕这样不会有畏难情绪。如果你不需要看中文字幕,就能理解那些句子传达的是什么意思,建议你先不看中文字幕,毕竟你是来提高口语的。
坚持以上这些事情,对学好商务英语口语很有帮助,但是离流利的商务口语还是有一些距离的。因为语音、词汇、语法这方面的基础知识也是要不断学习的,它们关系到你的商务口语说得对不对,说得好不好。
以上就是关于商务英语口语提升的相关分享,希望对大家有所帮助,想要了解更多相关内容,欢迎大家及时关注本平台!
『陆』 商务英语口语900句
这个简单,我介绍你去一个网站里面查找,
我一直都是在这个网站里收版集英语资料的!
里面有你所说权的商务英语,口语,日常口语!
http://www.douban.com/note/80516807/
具体链接在我空间里就有
现在还可以免费测试自己的英语水平哦!
『柒』 商务英语口语大全
建议货比三抄家选适合自己的吧
我学的和挺值得参考的~~不妨一试哦
http://www.tudou.com/home/diary_v12536341.html