『壹』 第一次去看医生的经历英文对话 口语考试 力求用词简单 拜求
第一次去看抄医生的经历英文对话 口语考试 力求用词简单
-Morning, what's wrong with you?
-Morning, doctor, I am running a high fever, and I cough a lot.
-Did you take the body temperature?
-Yes, it's around 39.5.
-Oh, that's super higher, let me see your tongue.
-A....
-It's infectious. You should stay here and inject the liquid medicine, and after that I will issue you some medicine for you to take three times a day.
-Oh, OK.
-And you should drink more water and have a good rest.
-OK, I will, thanks doctor.
『贰』 第一次看医生英语作文,口语考试,怎么写啊
背着小房子的寄居蟹,长满硬刺的海刺猬,像小口袋似的水母……撒满海滩.这都版是退潮时掉队的权,等海水一涨,它们还要回到大海的怀抱.像那无边的大海望去,还蒙着厚厚一层雾,隐隐约约有一些捕鱼的船只在水中雾中移动,时隐时现.海风阵阵的吹来,浪被撞击在礁石上,溅起了洁白的水花,它涌到岸边,轻轻地抚摸着细软的沙滩.海浪一层一层从远处轻盈地荡来,
给沙滩勾勒出一道白色的“裙边”,像给浩瀚的大海镶上了闪闪发光的银框,使大海更加迷人.太阳升高了,海上的雾渐渐散去,露出了大海的本来面目.当傍晚涨潮的时候,大海却变成了另一副模样.它变得像一个无边的战场.海风吹着尖利的号角声,
海浪似乎是千百乘铁骑,向海岸猛烈地进攻着,发出隆隆的怒吼声.岸上百斤重的大石,给它轻轻一拂,就淹没到海底去了……
『叁』 有关看医生英语对话
nurse:please come in.
patient1: doc,these few days, i'm experiencing sore throat, what medicine can you give me?
doc.: you can drink some menthol syrup, it is very effective, avoid drinking cold water.
patient2: how about me doc? recently, i have headache, it is very hard for me to work,what should i do?
doc.: may be you are too tired, drink some mefenamic tablets and take a rest.
nurse: oh, mefenamic tablets is the most effective used for curing headache.
patient3: doc,i'm also sick, i'm suffering from a fever, what medicine would you recommend me?
doc.: oh,fever is very common now because of the changing of our weather. you should take medicine for fever,drink a lot of water and take some rest.
patients: thank you doc.
doc & nurse: get well soon!
『肆』 关于生病,看病的英语对话,越多越好
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as yousay.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s familymember)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词
Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔
Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。让我查一下。太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 预定,预约
occupy vt 占据
available adj 可以见到的,有空的
check n. vt检查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 预约
have to 不得不
by the way 顺便问一下
be available 有空,可以见到
see a doctor 看医生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我帮忙吗?
I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周约见大夫。
I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身体
head 头部
brain 脑
skull 颅骨
hair 头发
forehead 前额
temple 太阳穴
『伍』 看医生的英语情景对话
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?
早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?
Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.
早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。
Do you have any other symptoms?
还有些别的症状吗?
Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.
是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。
I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.
我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。
Doctor, how about my temperature now?
医生,我现在的体温是多少?
It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.
三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。
Will you please unbutton your shirt.
脱掉你的衬衣好吗?
Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.
深深吸气……慢慢呼出。
Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.
现在我来给你把脉。好了。
Doctor am I serious.
医生,我严重吗?
Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.
噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。
I'm relieved to hear that.
你的话使我松了一口气。
I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .
我给你开一针来降体温。
Are you allergic to penicillin?
你对青霉素过敏吗?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
Well, We'll check on that.
那么我们来给你查一查。
Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.
把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。
She will give you a test.
她会给你做皮试的。
If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.
如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。
Do I need any medicine?
你要吃点什么药吗?
Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.
是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。
Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.
那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。
What else do you advise me to do?
你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?
Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.
在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。
Thank you very much ,doctor.
非常谢谢你,医生。
Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.
不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。
Thanks again .Good-bye.
再次谢谢你,再见
『陆』 求英文看病对话,最好口语点
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
仅供参考 欢迎采纳 希望帮到你
『柒』 HELP~求一段英语口语对话~“看医生.医生给出诊断。”明天要用急求,本人初二。一共两分钟的对话。
1. seeing the doctor--beginner
A: hello! How are you.
B: not too well! I’ just to the doctor. I haven’t been feeling too we.. over the last few days.
A; what have you got? A cough? A cold?
B; that’s the funny thing. I don’t what’s wrong with me. I just feel exhausted.
A; perhaps you’ve been working too hard. You do have a high-pressure job.
B: maybe. I haven’t been able to keep my food down either. That’s unusual.
A; well. I’m sure the doctor will be able to prescribe something to make you well again. Dr. Jameson is very good.
B; yes, he is. I’ve make an appointment for 10 o’clock, so I’d better move along.
A; OK. Hope you feel better soon. You should take it easy. I’m sure the doctor will prescribe rest, you know.
2. seeing the doctor--Intermediate
A: good morning. What seems to be the problem?
B: good morning, doctor. I feel terrible. I’ve god a cold and I have a rash here on my neck. I’m not sleeping well either. What do you think the problem could be?
A: I’d say you’ve been working too hard or are under stress for some reason. Have you been taking anything for your cold?
B; yes, I bought some medicine at the chemist’s. I’ve been taking it for three days.
A: good. I’m going to prescribe something stronger. It will make you feel drowsy, so you certainly should rest.
B; OK. I can afford to take a fell days off work.
A: have you been working hard recently?
B: yes, I have. I had to get a project finished. It’s done now, so I can relax a little.
A; good. Let’s take a look at that rash….it looks worse than it is. I’m going to prescribe some ointment for it. If the rash doesn’t clear up in a few days, come back and see me. Do you have any other symptoms?
B: I have a bad headache, but…
A: don’t worry about that. It’s probably of the stress you’ve been under. Just take some aspirin. Combined with the stronger cough medicine, it will make you feel very tired. You shouldn’t work or use any equipment which requires concentration. If I were you, I’d just sleep, read a book, or watch TV. Here is your prescription.
B; thanks doctor. I’ll get these immediately. Goodbye.
『捌』 有关看医生的英语6人情景对话
You: Dear miss, I have a horrible pain in my stomach, can I see a doctor now?
Girl at the reception: I have to check with Doctor Johnson to see whether he is available.
You: Yes, please.
Girl at the reception: Doctor Johson, here I have a young lad who said he got a horrible pain in his stomach, when could you see him?
Dr Johson:I have a patient with me, I can see him after this.
Girl at the reception:Dr Johson said he would see you after he saw the last patient.
You: I, I think I am dying in maximum 59 seconds.
Girl at the reception: Doctor Johson, the lad said he would die in 59 seconds.
Dr Johson: Ask him wait a minitue.
Girl at the reception: Dr Johson said you have to wait for a minitue.
.......
.......
You waited there. It was only 30 minitue, then you became unconcious.
You parents and your sister shouted to the girl at reception:
He died!
『玖』 英语口语考试《一次看医生的经历》
One day , I had a toothache. It was very terrible. I couldn't bear it . So I had to ask my mother to take me to the doctor's. I waited and waited . And match seemed like a dead watch. It seemed not to move.I suffered a lot from the toothache. I hope the doctor could stop my pain at once . I really wanted to die. I felt a knife cutting me . In the end , it was my turn to see the doctor. When I came into the clinic, I was shocked. The equipment which was ready to deal with my tooth was cruel and cold . I sat down. I was very afraid of what would happen. To my surprise , doctor just look over my tooth and then wrote down something on a piece of paper . Then he said , " You can go and buy the medicine ." My god ! He did nothing to my tooth. My tooth was still hurt, I had to suffer from it for days. I got very angry . But what could I do . I could do nothing but bear it . How I wish I had protected my teeth well . How I wish I hadn't eaten so much sugar . From then on , I know that doctor can do nothing to your disease . You can only avoid being ill by yourself .
『拾』 关于看病的英语对话
Patient Good morning,doctor!
早上好,医生!
Doctor Morning!What's your troubie,young man?
早上好!怎么了,年轻人?
Patient I feel sick and I have a headache.
我感觉恶心,并且我头疼。
Doctor How long have you been like this?
你什么时候开始这样的呢?
Patient Since last night.
从昨晚开始。
Doctor Let me look you over carefully.
让我仔细看一看。
Patient Is anything wrong with me?
我有什么事吗?
Doctor
Yes,but it's not serious.you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Plerse take them three times a day and drink moer water.
是的,但它并不严重。你得了流感。这是一些药丸。请一天喝三次,并多喝些水。
Patient How soon can Ibe all right again?
我多久才会好?
Doctor If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.
如果你好好休息,你将在三天内好的
Patient OK,thanks a lot!
好的,谢谢!
Dr. Yang What can I do for you,Benjamin?
有什么我可以为您做的,本杰明?
Benjamin Well,I couldn't sleep last night.
呃,我昨晚无法入睡。
Dr. Yang What's the matter?
哪里有问题呢?(有没有哪里不舒服呢?)
Benjamin I've got a pain here.Just here.Ouch!
我这儿疼。只有这。噢!
Dr. Yang What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃什么了?
Benjamin
For lunch I had noodles,salad,and later a peach.I didn't have any supper because I didn't fell very well.
午餐我吃的面条,沙拉,后来还吃了一个梨子.我没有吃晚餐,因为我感觉不是很好。
Dr. Yang Was the peach ripe or green?You ought to be careful with fruit.
桃子熟了没,干不干净呢?你应该要小心吃水果。
Benjamin It was a bit green.
它还挺干净的啊。
Dr. Yang I think that may be the problem.It is nothing serious.You'd better get some rest.Take this
medicine three times a day.You'll be all right soon.And I advise you not to eat fruit that isn't ripe
in the future.
我想没有什么大碍。病不重。你最好休息会儿。吃这个药,一天3次。你很快就会好的。还有,我建议你以后不要吃没有熟透的水果了。
Benjamin OK.Thank you.Goodbye.