导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 餐厅服务员英语日常口语

餐厅服务员英语日常口语

发布时间:2021-01-29 21:35:40

1. 饭店服务员常用英语口语对话

1.Can I help you?(有什么需要我帮助的吗?)一般客人来了的第一句就说这个2.What do you want to eat?(你想吃点什内么呢?)3.We have......4.What kinds of do you like?哎太多了,一时半会容儿也说不完,也想不了那么多,得当时随机应变啊!

2. 常用服务员英语

餐厅常用英语一百句

1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服务员我想买单。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、请给我一杯可乐。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。
We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。
Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、还要点水果和甜品吗?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、请问需要主食吗?
Do you need any staple food?
63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?
What do your opinion of today’s order?
64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.
65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、当然可以。
Of course.
67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我们将努力改进。
We’ll try our best to improve.
69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。
Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.
70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?
Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?
71、这是发票和找头,请收好。
Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。
All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿来。
Ok, I’ll get it for you.
75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。
Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,请问您是找人吗?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,请问是用餐吗?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、这瓶酒多少钱?
How much is this bottle?
84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,谢谢。
No thanks.
86、对不起,请再重复一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、会一点点。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以签单吗?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。
Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.
91、请告诉我您的房间号码。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。
All right we’ll send it to your room right away.
94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.

3. 餐厅服务员日常英文用语

看你是在什么店当服务员了。菜名肯定是要记住的。还有中餐的特色点心。以下的供你参考
烧饼 Clay oven rolls
油条 Fried bread stick
韭菜盒 Fried leek mplings
水饺 Boiled mplings
蒸饺 Steamed mplings
馒头 Steamed buns
割包 Steamed sandwich
饭团 Rice and vegetable roll
蛋饼 Egg cakes
皮蛋 100-year egg
咸鸭蛋 Salted ck egg
豆浆 Soybean milk

稀饭 Rice porridge
白饭 Plain white rice
油饭 Glutinous oil rice
糯米饭 Glutinous rice
卤肉饭 Braised pork rice
蛋炒饭 Fried rice with egg
地瓜粥 Sweet potato congee

馄饨面 Wonton & noodles
刀削面 Sliced noodles
麻辣面 Spicy hot noodles
麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles
鸭肉面 Duck with noodles
鳝鱼面 Eel noodles
乌龙面 Seafood noodles
榨菜肉丝面 Pork , pickled mustard green noodles
牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles
板条 Flat noodles
米粉 Rice noodles
炒米粉 Fried rice noodles
冬粉 Green bean noodle

鱼丸汤 Fish ball soup
贡丸汤 Meat ball soup
蛋花汤 Egg & vegetable soup
蛤蜊汤 Clams soup
牡蛎汤 Oyster soup
紫菜汤 Seaweed soup
酸辣汤 Sweet & sour soup
馄饨汤 Wonton soup
猪肠汤 Pork intestine soup
肉羹汤 Pork thick soup
鱿鱼汤 Squid soup
花枝羹 Squid thick soup

爱玉 Vegetarian gelatin
糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks
长寿桃 Longevity Peaches
芝麻球 Glutinous rice sesame balls
麻花 Hemp flowers
双胞胎 Horse hooves

点 心
牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet
臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)
油豆腐 Oily bean curd
麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd
虾片 Prawn cracker
虾球 Shrimp balls
春卷 Spring rolls
蛋卷 Chicken rolls
碗糕 Salty rice pudding
筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding
红豆糕 Red bean cake
绿豆糕 Bean paste cake
糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes
萝卜糕 Fried white radish patty
芋头糕 Taro cake
肉圆 Taiwanese Meatballs
水晶饺 Pyramid mplings
肉丸 Rice-meat mplings
豆干 Dried tofu

冰 类
绵绵冰 Mein mein ice
麦角冰 Oatmeal ice
地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice
红豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice
八宝冰 Eight treasures ice
豆花 Tofu pudding

果 汁
甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice
酸梅汁 Plum juice
杨桃汁 Star fruit juice
青草茶 Herb juice

其 他
当归鸭 Angelica ck
槟榔 Betel nut
火锅 Hot pot
头盘餐前小品Appetizers
1.各式刺身拼Sashimi Platter
2.锅贴Pot Sticker
3.辣汁脆炸鸡腿Fried Chicken Legs (Spicy Hot)
4.鸡沙律Chicken Salad
5.酥炸大虾Fried Prawns
6.酥炸生豪Fried Oysters
7.酥炸鲜鱿Fried Squid
8.海哲分蹄Smoked Jelly Fish
9.五香牛展Special Beef
10.白云凤爪Chicken Leg
11.琥珀合桃House Special Honey Walnuts
12.脆皮春卷Spring Rolls
13.蜜汁叉烧B.B.Q. Pork

汤羹类Soup
1.花胶鲍鱼火鸭丝羹Congee Pike Maw With Roast Duck
2.红烧鸡丝翅Chicken Shark’s Fin Soup
3.竹笙烩生翅Bamboo Shark Fin Soup
4.粟米瑶柱羹Corn with Dry Scallops Soup
5.竹笙海皇羹Bamboo Seafood Soup
6.鸡蓉粟米羹Corn & Chicken Soup
7.酸辣汤Hot & Sour Soup
8.法国海鲜汤French Style Seafood Soup
9.法国杂菜汤French Style Vegetable Soup
10.杂锦云吞汤Combination Won Ton Soup
11.芥菜肉片咸蛋汤Mustard Green Salted Egg Soup
12.火鸭咸蛋芥菜汤Roast Duck Salt Egg / Mustard Green
13.西葫牛肉羹West Lake Beef Soup
14.三丝烩鱼肚Fish Soup
15.蝴蝶海参羹Sea Cucumber Soup
16.四宝豆腐羹Steam Tofu Soup

4. 餐厅服务员英语口语

weitei

5. 超市服务员常用的英语口语

迎宾时问候: morning/afternoon sir/miss!Welcome to you!
(上午/下午好!欢迎光临!)

提供帮助时问候:Can I help you ?
(我能帮你吗?)

付款时:Would you like a plastic bag?
(您需要购物袋吗?)
It costs you...yuan.
(一共...元)
Receive you ...yuan.
(收您...元)
Here is your change ...yuan.
(找您...元)

送宾时问候:We appreciate your business!
(感谢您的光顾!)
Welcome here next time!
(欢迎下次光临!)

Exit(安全出口)

Entrance(入口)

物品介绍:
Biscuits 饼干类Snacks 零嘴Crisps 各式洋芋片 Confectionery 糖业类 Pet. Food 宠物食品Toiletries 厕所用品 Cereals 榖类食品Poultry 家禽类Pickles 各式腌菜 以下将常用的食品的中英对照作整理, 以方便大家采购: A. 肉品类 (鸡, 猪, 牛) 鸡以身体部位分:Fresh Grade Legs 大鸡腿 Fresh Grade Breast 鸡胸肉Chicken Drumsticks 小鸡腿 Chicken Wings 鸡翅膀猪肉则分: Minced Steak 绞肉 Pigs Liver 猪肝Pigs feet 猪脚 Pigs Kidney 猪腰Pigs Hearts 猪心 Pork Steak 没骨头的猪排Pork Chops 连骨头的猪排 Rolled Porkloin 卷好的腰部瘦肉Rolled Pork Belly 卷好的腰部瘦肉连带皮 Pork sausage meat 做香肠的绞肉Smoked Bacon 醺肉 Pork Fillet 小里肌肉Spare Rib Pork chops 带骨的瘦肉 Spare Rib of Pork 小排骨肉Pork ribs 肋骨可煮汤食用 Black Pudding 黑香肠Pork Burgers 汉堡肉 Pork-pieces 一块块的廋肉Pork Dripping 猪油滴 Lard 猪油Hock 蹄膀 Casserole Pork 中间带骨的腿肉Joint 有骨的大块肉 B. 牛肉 Stewing Beef 小块的瘦肉 Steak & Kidney 牛肉块加牛腰Frying steak 可煎食的大片牛排 Mimced Beef 牛绞肉Rump Steak 大块牛排 Leg Beef 牛键肉OX-Tail 牛尾 OX-heart 牛心OX-Tongues 牛舌 Barnsley Chops 带骨的腿肉Shoulder Chops 肩肉 Porter House Steak 腰上的牛排肉Chuck Steak 头肩肉筋、油较多 Tenderised Steak 拍打过的牛排[注]: 牛杂类在传统摊位市场才可买到,超级市场则不贩卖。有: Roll 牛肠 Cowhells 牛筋Pig bag 猪肚 Homeycome Tripe 蜂窝牛肚Tripe Pieces 牛肚块 Best thick seam 白牛肚C. 海产类鱼: Herring 鲱 Salmon 鲑Cod 鳕 Tuna 鲔鱼Plaice 比目鱼 Octopus 鱆鱼Squid 乌贼 Dressed squid 花枝Mackerel 鲭 Haddock 北大西洋产的鳕鱼Trout 鳟鱼、适合蒸来吃 Carp 鲤鱼Cod Fillets 鳕鱼块,可做鱼羹,或炸酥鱼片都很好吃 Conger (Eel) 海鳗Sea Bream 海鲤 Hake 鳕鱼类Red Mullet 红鲣,可煎或红烧 来吃 Smoked Salmon 熏鲑*Smoked mackerel with crushed pepper corn 带有黑胡椒粒的熏鲭* Herring roes 鲱鱼子 Boiled Cod roes 鳕鱼子*以上两种鱼只需烤好手放柠檬汁就十分美味了 海鲜: Oyster 牡犡 Mussel 蚌、黑色、椭圆形、没壳的即为淡菜Crab 螃蟹 Prawn 虾Crab stick 蟹肉条 Peeled Prawns 虾仁King Prawns 大虾 Winkles 田螺Whelks Tops 小螺肉 Shrimps 小虾米Cockles 小贝肉 Labster 龙虾D. 蔬果类蔬菜可买到的有: Potato 马铃薯 Carrot 红萝卜Onion 洋葱 Aubergine 茄子Celery 芹菜 White Cabbage 包心菜Red cabbage 紫色包心菜 Cucumber 大黄瓜Tomato 蕃茄 Radish 小红萝卜Mooli 白萝卜 Watercress 西洋菜Baby corn 玉米尖 Sweet corn 玉米Cauliflower 白花菜 Spring onions 葱Garlic 大蒜 Ginger 姜Chinese leaves 大白菜 Leeks 大葱Mustard & cress 芥菜苗 Green Pepper 青椒Red pepper 红椒 Yellow pepper 黄椒Mushroom 洋菇 Broccoliflorets 绿花菜Courgettes 绿皮南瓜,形状似小黄瓜,但不可生食 Coriander 香菜Dwarf Bean 四季豆 Flat Beans 长形平豆Iceberg 透明包心菜 Lettuce 莴苣菜Swede or Turnip 芜菁 Okra 秋葵Chillies 辣椒 Eddoes 小芋头Taro 大芋头 Sweet potato 蕃薯Spinach 菠菜 Beansprots 绿豆芽Peas 碗豆 Corn 玉米粒Sprot 高丽小菜心E. 水果类Lemon 柠檬 Pear 梨子Banana 香蕉 Grape 葡萄Golden apple 黄绿苹果、脆甜 Granny smith 绿苹果、较酸Bramleys 可煮食的苹果 Peach 桃子Orange 橙 Strawberry 草莓Mango 芒果 Pine apple 菠萝Kiwi 奇异果 Starfruit 杨桃Honeydew-melon 蜜瓜 Cherry 樱桃Date 枣子 lychee 荔枝Grape fruit 葡萄柚 Coconut 椰子Fig 无花果F. 其它 米: Long rice 长米,较硬,煮前先泡一个小时 Pudding rice or short rice 短米,较软Brown rice 糙米 THAI Fragrant rice 泰国香米* Glutinous rice 糯米**可在中国商店买到。 英国面粉 Strong flour 高筋面粉 Plain flour 中筋面粉Self- raising flour 低筋面粉 Whole meal flour 小麦面粉糖 Brown sugar 砂糖(泡奶茶、咖啡适用) dark Brown Sugar 红糖(感冒时可煮姜汤时用)Custer sugar 白砂糖(适用于做糕点) Icing Sugar 糖粉(可用在打鲜奶油及装饰蛋糕外层)Rock Sugar 冰糖 中国超市: 伦敦和曼彻斯特均有中国城,货品则相当繁多,下列只是平时较常用的材料。 Noodles 面条 Instant noodles 方便面Soy sauce 酱油,分生抽浅色及老抽深色两种 Vinger 醋Cornstarch 太白粉 Maltose 麦芽糖Sesame Seeds 芝麻 Sesame oil 麻油Oyster sauce 蚝油 Pepper 胡椒Red chilli powder 辣椒粉 Sesame paste 芝麻酱Beancurd sheet 腐皮 Tofu 豆腐Sago 西贾米 Creamed Coconut 椰油Monosim glutanate 味精 Chinese red pepper 花椒Salt black bean 豆鼓 Dried fish 鱼干Sea vegetable or Sea weed 海带 Green bean 绿豆Red Bean 红豆 Black bean 黑豆Red kidney bean 大红豆 Dried black mushroom 冬菇Pickled mustard-green 酸菜 Silk noodles 粉丝Agar-agar 燕菜 Rice-noodle 米粉Bamboo shoots 竹笋罐头 Star anise 八角Wantun skin 馄饨皮 Dried chestuts 干粟子Tiger lily buds 金针 Red date 红枣Water chestnuts 荸荠罐头 Mu-er 木耳Dried shrimps 虾米 Cashewnuts 腰果

6. 谁能提供些餐厅服务员日常英文用语

向其问好:
Good morning/afternoon/evening.

我能为你做点什么?
What can I do for you?

你们有几个人?
How many people you are?(这句我不敢肯定完全正确,
只是以前和外国人这样说,他们能明白)

想尝试一下新产品...吗?
We have new food now,do you want to have a try?

您的餐点金额为..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!

谢谢您的光临,再见.
Thanks for your coming,see you next time.

这是餐厅嗫常用的英文对话!(中英对照的,可以看看:)

Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
中文:
领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生?
顾客:我恐怕没有。
请等一会儿。
非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗?
不,我不介意。
这里有椅子,先生。
谢谢你。
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。
好了吗?谢谢你。
请走这边。
谢谢你。

H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
这张桌子可以吗?
是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。
这样行吗,先生?
先生,这是菜单。
谢谢你。

W:Here is your check,sir.
C:Okay.
C:Well,I've to go now.
C:How much I owe you?
Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay.
Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir.
C:Good night.
这是你的账单,先生。
好的。
哦,我现在要走了。
我要付多少钱给你呢?
出纳:2330元,先生,10%服务费,税收包括在内,先生。
啊,这是合理的价格,好的。
谢谢你,先生,晚安,先生。
晚安。

另外送点小补充:

点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?

7. 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语 点餐时急用的英语口语

服务员:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That’s it .( 多用 ) / That’s all .

8. 西餐厅服务员的日常英语对话有哪些

1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

9. 请教一些在餐厅做服务员的一些常用英语对话.

到了餐厅有培训的,个个餐厅有自己的特色,没有统一教材。有些白话餐厅,介绍today's special, chef's special,有些直接问。

10. 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语

服务员:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be ? 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That’s it . ( 多用 ) / That’s all .

阅读全文

与餐厅服务员英语日常口语相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610