导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话

发布时间:2020-12-25 19:09:35

Ⅰ 商务英语口语考试:对话

1.Your conversation is about making a contract on purchasing nuts with the supplier through the process of enquiry,offer, counter-offer.我们的谈话内容,是关於采购坚果,同卖方之间进行询价、报价及还价的过程。

2.Suppose you’re placing an order of 10 tons of black tea, and you’ll discuss the details with you seller, which includes price,delivery,packaging,shipment)如果你下了一个10吨红茶的订单,你就得跟他们讨论一些细节,包括价格、出货、包装及装船讯息。

3.Assume you received your goods of sewing machine which were delivered late, and what’s worse, some of the cases were damp and broken. Then you’re planning to address the problem with your supplier. ( complaint, claim, and after sale service should be included)如果你需要的缝纫机货物交货延迟了,或者有个别箱子受潮或破损,那你就得向你的供应商检讨问题原因(可能要抱怨、索赔或者是要求其履行售后服务)

4. Make a conversation between an agent and seller about commission negotiation 买卖双方进行佣金谈判。

5. A is a buyer(purchaser) , B is a seller. Make a conversation in which A tries to promote samples to persuade B to buy their procts.买方与卖方之间的谈判,就是买方说服卖方购买其产品的过程。

6. Try to make a conversation on negotiation of price clause in a contract 关於合同中的价格条款做一次会谈

7. Try to make a conversation on establishing business relationship with your potential business partner.跟你的潜在客户关於建立合作关系做一次会谈。

8. Make a conversation promoting your procts at a trade fair.
关於提升你们公司产品的公平竞争力做一次会谈。

9. Make a conversation discussing how to increase sales/ your work plan for next year.关於如何提升下半年的销售额即你的工作计划做一次会谈。

10. make a conversation about staring an E-Commerce.关於如何著眼於电子商务市场做一次会谈

Ⅱ 我要一篇英文版自我介绍。商务英语口试考试部分用。2-3分钟左右

第一部分自我介绍不是让自己说一段话的,是和老师的对话。
一般是这样的:考官Examiner 考生Candidate
EX: Where do you live? \ Where are you from?
CA: I'm live in\ from ..province, ...city. It's a beautiful place.
EX: What are like doing in spare time?
CA: Reading and play sports......
EX: Can you tell me a little about your job?
CA: I like my job........

是这种回形式的,你可答以准备一些可能问到的问题,到时候多说一些就可以了,不用紧张

Ⅲ 商务英语口语对话,求商务英语对话

一、上班第一天的英语对话
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。 B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。 A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长 B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be instrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities. 很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声 B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here. 那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢! A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。 B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job? 我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班? A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period? 还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。 B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。

A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问 A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。
B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了 A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。 A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。
二、工作进度
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有? B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。 A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。 B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
三、谈论休假的英语对话
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。 A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。 B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假? A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
四、化解同事矛盾的英语对话
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。 B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑? A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!
五、闲谈周末的对话
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。 A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧? B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

Ⅳ 商务英语口语十五:餐桌上如何谈生意

在商务英语口语中,邀请客人吃饭时,我想都不仅仅是为了吃饭,在这个特殊时候,可以适当的谈些生意合作上面的事情,那么我们在餐桌上如何谈生意呢?

对话背景:CEC的业务员佟先生邀请一会英国客户奥尔森先生共进午餐。两人在餐桌上就软件的展示问题进行了商讨。
T: Mr. Tong, salesman of CEC
O: Mr. Olson, a British customer

T: I recommend the lobster.
O: I think I’ll go with the roast rib.
T: Can we talk a little about the project? (问对方是否可以谈合作上的事情,一定要注意礼貌,不能鲁莽,如果你认为这会影响到客户吃饭的情绪,则不问为好,毕竟什么事情都不能勉强,餐桌上更多的应该是放松,增进客户感情的地方)
O: Go ahead. (一般客户都是会答应的,但是不要太过)
T: Even though it’s powerful, it’s very easy to use. You’ll be pleased with our documentation. And we’re far ahead of our competitors in our graphics capabilities.
O: I’ve heard very good reports about your software. I’d like you to arrange for a demonstration. How about 1 o’clock, Thursday afternoon, in our demo center?
T: Ok, no problem.
O: Well, that was a wonderful meal.
T: The food is really good here, isn’t it?
O: How much does the bill come to?
T: Don’t worry. I’ll take care of the bill.
O: Thank you very much.
谢谢。

Ⅳ 如何用商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧回:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英答语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

Ⅵ 商务英语的常用口语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
请让我看下您的护照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
谢谢您迅速给我方回复。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。

Ⅶ 商务英语口语对话,想参加培训

推荐你到上海自力进修学院,商务英语初中级都有的,中外教结合教学,希望能够帮到你

Ⅷ 急求商务英语口语情景对话。。救命啊。。

没有详细的东西吗? 太空洞了 这种别说用英文说了 就算用中文说也不专知属道说什么
first of all, I would like to give a general situation about our company operation..........

and then, I would like to talk about our major business line,.......

as for the advantage of proct, I think ......

Ⅸ 急求一份关于经贸商务英语方面的口语对话(对话要完整,两人对话时间大概三分钟到五分钟)

Business Negotiation

A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd.

B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd.

A: Good morning, Mr. Cai. Glad to meet you.

B: Good morning, Miss Lin. Its very nice to see you in person.

Let me introce my colleagues to you. This is my manager, Mr. Jia.

A: How do you do? Mr.Jia.

B: How do you do? Miss Lin. Nice to meet you.

B: ....And this is Mr. Wang. He is in charge of sales department. This is Miss Huang. She is in charge of business with clents.

A: Nice to meet you, Miss Huang, Mr. Wang.

B: Nice to meet you, Miss Lin.

A: How are things going?

B: Everything is nice.

A: I hope through your visit we can settle the price for our Chinaware, and conclude the business before long.

B: I think so, Miss Lin. We came here to talk to you about our requirements of HX Series Chinaware. Can you show us your price-list and catalogues?

A: Weve specially made out a price-list which cover those items most popular on your market. Here you are.

B: Oh, its very considerate of you. If youll excuse me, I ll go over your price-list right now.

A: Take your time, Mr. Cai.

B: Oh, Mr, Wang. After going over your price-list and catalogues, we are interested in Art No. HX1115 and HX 1128, but we found that your price are too high than those offered by other suppliers. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such high prices.

A: Im sorry to hear that. You must know that the cost of proction has risen a great deal in recent years while our prices of Chinaware basically remain unchanged. To be frank, our commodities have always come up to our export standard and the packages are excellent designed and printed. So our procts are moderately priced.

B: Im afraid I cant agree with you in this respect. I know that your procts are attractive in design, but I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations. Ive received from your competitors in other countries. So, your price is not competitive in this market.

A: Mr. Cai. As you may know, our rocts which is of high quality have found a good market in many countries. So you must take quality into consideration, too.

B: I agree with what you say, but the price difference should not be so big. If you want to get the order, youll have to lower the price. Thats reasonable, isnt it?

A: Well, in order to help you develop business in this line, we may consider making some concessions in your price, but never to that extent.

B: If you are prepared to cut down your price by 8%, we might come to terms.

A: 8%? Im afraid you are asking too much. Actually, we have never gave such lower price. For friendships sake, we may exceptionally consider recing the price by 5%. This is the highest rection we can afford.

B: You certainly have a way of talking me into it. But I wonder if when we place a larger order, youll farther rece your prices. I want to order one container of HX1115 and 438 sets of HX1128.

A: Mr. Cai, I can assure you that our price is most favourable. We are sorry to say that we can bring our price down a still lower level.

B: Ok, I accept. Now lets talk about the terms of payment. Would you accept D/P? I hope it will be acceptable to you.

A: The terms of payment we usually adopt are sight L/C.

B: But I think it would be beneficial to both of us to adopt more flexible payment terms such as D/P term.

A: Payment by L/C is our usual practice of doing business with all customers for such commodities. Im sorry we cant accept D/P terms.

B: As for regular orders in future, couldnt you agree to D/P?

A: Sure. After several smooth transactions, we can try D/P terms.

B: Well, as for shiopment, the soon the better.

A: Yes, shipment is to be made in April, not allowing partial shipment.

B: Ok, I see. How about packing the goods?

A: Well pack HX115 in carton of one set each, HX1128 in cases of one set each, two cases to a carton.

B: I suggest the goods packed in cardboard boxes, its more attractive than cartons. Do you think so?

A: Well, I hope the packing will be attractive,too.

B: For transaction concluded on CIF basis, insurance is to be covered by the sellers for 110% of invoice value against WPA. Clash&Breakage and War Risk.

A: This term less these goods should damage in transit. I agree with it.

B: Im gald we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion and hope this will be the beginning of other business in the future. Lets confirm these items we concluded at the moment.

A: Yes, we concluded as follows: 532 sets of HX1115 at the price of USD 23.50 per set to be packed in cardboard boxes of one set each and to be shipped CIF5 Toronto; 438 sets of HX1128 at the price of USD 14.50 per set to be packed in case of one set each, two cases to a cardboard box and to be shipped CIF5 Toronto.

B: All right. By the way, when can I expect to sign the S/C?

A: Mr. Cai, would it be convenient for you to come again tomorrow morning. Ill get the S/C ready tomorrow for your signature.

B: Thats fine. See you tomorrow. Goodbye. Miss Lin.

A: See you and thanks for coming, Mr. Cai.

阅读全文

与商务英语口语对话相关的资料

热点内容
美国禁止播放的电影都有哪些解说 浏览:64
忠犬八公美版免费观看 浏览:607
世界最色的电影 浏览:380
邵氏有关左慈的电影 浏览:150
青春期露点的电影 浏览:281
韩国大壮小美是哪部电影的人物 浏览:489
与五十度黑相似的电影 浏览:439
电影朝鲜女朋友们游泳池 浏览:550
根据图片识别电影 浏览:546
手机免费看剧的网址有哪些 浏览:21
高质量更新快网站 浏览:202
韩国电影开口一男一女在车里 浏览:478
大片网站在线观看视频 浏览:946
功夫下载观看 浏览:864
韩剧强奸电影 浏览:144
僵尸大尺度 浏览:758
梁家辉吃胎儿的电影 浏览:661
李采潭出演的善良的女老师3 浏览:975
又黄又刺激的电影 浏览:142
有关上学的电影 浏览:547