Ⅰ 英语口语考试,五人小组对话,题目:每个人心中的英雄(急求啊)
你好!你心中的hero是谁呢?可以把他的优点说出来,然后说出我们需要向他学习的地方
Ⅱ 求: 英语口语对话:打电话在酒店订餐并吃饭的对话练习。5个人的
接待员: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you? 早上好.我能为你做点什么吗? 盖比: Yes, this is my first time to the city. The taxi driver picked me up and sent me to your hotel. 是的.这是我第一次到中国来.出租车司机带我到这里.把我送到你们酒店来. 接待员: Welcome to the hotel. Yes, with convenient transportation, we used to have a lot of customers who just dropped in the hotel and then become our frequent clients. Do you need to stay here for overnight? 欢迎到我们酒店来.哦.是的.我们酒店的地理位置很方便.所以很多顾客都是由偶然到我们酒店.然后又变成了我们的常客.你今晚要在这里过夜吗? 盖比: Yes, I need a single room with breakfast including. 是的.我想要个带早餐的单人房. 接待员: All right. Let me check. A single room with breakfast, yes, it is available. We have 20 percent discount off since it is low season. 好的.让我看一下.带早餐的单人房.有的.现在是旅游淡季.所以我们还有20%的折扣. 盖比: Great! Here is my passport. 太好了.这是我的护照. 接待员: Thanks, will you please fill in the registration form and sign your signature here? 谢谢.请填写入住登记表.然后在这里签名.好吗? 盖比: It is my pleasure. (Finished filling the registration form) Here you are. 没问题.(填好表)给你. 接待员: Thank you. Your room is 1210. Here is the key. Do you need the bellboy show-up service? 谢谢.你的房间号是1210.这是房间钥匙.需要门童带你上去吗? 盖比: No, thanks. Where is the lift? 我想不用了.电梯在哪里? 接待员: The lift is just down the lobby. Go straight ahead until you reach a bar sign on your right, it is the lift. Then take the lift to 12th floor, get out of the lift, turn to your left side, walk in for the third door, it is room 1210. It is quite easy to fi 电梯在大厅最里面.你往前走直到你看到右手边有一个吧台的标志.那就是电梯了.乘电梯到12楼.你出了电梯后往左走.坐手边第三间就是1210.你很容易找到的. 盖比: Thank you. Your guide will be helpful. By the way, I just arrived after four hours flight, I am really tired. Do you have 24 hour hot water shower? 好的.谢谢.你说得很清楚.顺便问下.我刚坐了四个小时飞机.我很累.你们有24小时热水洗澡吗? 接待员: Yes, we offered 24 hour hot water service or you may have fragrant bath in the beauty salon if you want. There is also 20 percent discount off since it is low season. 有的.我们提供24小时热水澡.如果你愿意的话.你也可以到酒店美容中心做个香熏泡浴.因为淡季同样有20%的折扣. 盖比: Really? It shall be a good deal! Thank you. I will get to my room first and then to bath. 真的吗?那太划算了.谢谢.我先到房间去然后去泡浴. 接待员: Enjoy your stay in the hotel! Have a nice day! 希望你在酒店住得开心.祝你愉快. 盖比: You too. 也祝你开心. 瑞秋: How are you wedding plans going? 你的婚礼准备得怎么样了? 莎伦: Very well. We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done. The only thing that isn`t ready yet is my wedding dress. 很顺利.我们很早就开始准备.就是为了避免到最后手忙脚乱.唯一没定下来的就是我的婚纱. 瑞秋: When will that be ready? 婚纱什么时候能做好呢? 莎伦: The dressmakers said that is would be ready in two weeks. 礼服设计公司说两周内能做出来. 瑞秋: You`re getting married in three weeks. So that should be ok. So, you`ve prepared the church, catering, transport and hotel-everything. 你三周以后结婚.这个应该没问题.那么其他都准备好了吗?教堂.宴会.婚车.酒店这些. 莎伦: Yes. We`ve taken care of all of that. We decided not to get married in a church for neither of us is very religious. 都弄好了.我们考虑得很周全.我们不打算在教堂举行婚礼.因为我们俩都不怎么信教. 瑞秋: Which hotel will the reception be held at? 婚宴定在哪个酒店? 莎伦: The palace hotel they`re taking care of the catering, including the wedding cake. I`m sure they`ll do a good job. 皇宫大酒店.他们会负责宴会.包括结婚蛋糕的事情.我相信他们能做好. 瑞秋: Oh, yes. It`s an excellent hotel. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive. 哦.是的.这个酒店特别好.我的一个朋友结婚时就定的这个酒店.她说一切都弄得很完美.虽然特别贵. 莎伦: Yes. It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth. It gives us great peace of mind to know that our reception is in the hands of experienced people. 是啊.肯定会很贵.但是我们都觉得值了.婚宴由这么专业的人来做.我们也就放心 了. 瑞秋: I think you make the right decision. 我认为你的决定是对的. 大嘴: Do you know the most expensive hotel all over the world ? 知道全球最昂贵的酒店吗? 脸盆: Of course, the Wilson President Hotel of Geneva is the most luxurious hotel. 当然,日内瓦的威尔逊总统酒店是最奢侈的酒店。 大嘴: It will cost you $65 thousand for a night. 在那里的皇家套房过一夜的价格是65000美元。 脸盆: Any special services ? 能有什么特别的服务呢? 大嘴: A private elevator for guests only. 有专用的私人电梯。 脸盆: You can enjoy the Lake Geneva and the Mountain Blane in each room. 还有房间都可以望见日内瓦湖和白朗峰。 大嘴: And the bullet proof glass for the doors and windows. 套房的门窗全部用防弹玻璃制成。 脸盆: What kind of people can live in it ? 什么样的人才能入住这样的酒店呢? 大嘴: All celebrities . 都是社会名流。 脸盆: I am dreaming of living in such a grand hotel! 我也梦想能住进这样的豪华酒店啊!
Ⅲ 急需一个英语口语对话 餐厅情景 三四分钟的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打扰了,您要点菜吗?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来专点喝的吗属?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
Ⅳ 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
Ⅳ 急求5人英语口语情景对话!!!
新梁祝的旁白:话说梁山伯和祝英台三年前一同来到刚刚成立的武汉新东方书院学习英语。梁山伯酷爱口语师从口语老师邓大付学习美国口语,尤其擅长模仿马丁?路德?金的演讲。(旁白暂停,邓英文“I have a dream ”)。祝英台一心梦想出国,梦想有朝一日成为BBC主持人(旁白暂停,祝英文“this is BBC….)最终祝英台以托福和GRE高分的成绩被哥伦比亚大学录取。在祝英台临走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在天河机场与祝英台缠绵告别。
L: Yingtai ,I love you so much and I’ll miss you so much.!
Z: I love you, too! Don’t worry. Shanbo I only love you in this wild world. I’ll marry you as soon as I’m back. Wait for me just for two years.
L: I’ll kiss you across the Pacific Ocean.
Z: I’ll kiss you from the other side. Wait for me. BoBo
旁白:一周以后,祝英台从美国打来越洋电话。
L:Oh, Sweetie, Yintai I miss you so much, miss you every minute every second. Oh my dear. Are you listening to me?
Z: Listen, Liang Shanbo. I’m calling to tell you that I loved you. But I think you’d better find a better girl.
L: What? Pardon?
Z: Because I’ll get married.
L: Married ? to who?
Z: To 英俊潇洒风流倜傥玉树临风的Ma Wencai.. He is so handsome. So rich, even richer than Yu Minhong. And he is good at 葵花宝典。I love his money and I love his body.
L: What are you talking about? You wait and see. I’ll give you some color to see see. I’ll kill you! I will kill you in America!
Z: America? You can come to America? Hahahaha
旁白:祝英台的无端背叛深深伤害了梁山伯脆弱的心灵,他发下毒誓:不杀祝英台誓不为人。于是重新来到新东方书院学习托福和GRE。当然他没有忘记用老生证可以优惠20块钱。为了能飞越重洋去杀掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一个梦想。
I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and lives out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day I will kill Zhu Yingtai right in America. It is a dream that deeply rooted in my heart. In my heart.
旁白:一年之后,梁山伯也来到了美国,四处寻找祝英台的下落。终于在纽约街头找到他当年的爱人祝英台,而她正和马文才卿卿我我。
L:Zhu Yingtai, long time no see, huh? Who am I ? I’m Liang Shanbo. I’m here to kill you.
Z: Liang….shanbo. Oh, Wencai. He is crazy. He will kill me.
M: You! Get out of here.
L: You! Get out of here!
M: 电话来了。Hello, I’m in wuhan. Ok ok I’ll come right now
Z: Please don’t go. Just stay, please. He’ll kill me.
M: I know! But if I stay, he’ll kill me by the way..
Z: You told me you were good at 葵花宝典?
M: Sorry, I’m not good at 葵花宝典. I’m just good at 新华字典。
Z: Oh,you liar. Just get out of here!! (to Liang Shanbo) Oh,darling, you must kill me?
L: Yes, I have to. Because I hate you more than I can say.
Z: (sing)When we were young, we listened to the MP三, you said you’d love me forever. Don’t kill me,ok? Shanbo. I qiu qiu ni..
L: No door! (sing) Where you go, whatever you say, I’ll be right here killing you. I only know I was born to love you or to kill you. Now I can’t love you, the only choice is to kill you.
Z: 曾经Once upon a time, there was a true love in front of me, I didn’t cherish it.If I was to meet him again, I wish to say I love you. If you would ask me how long I would love him, I should say ten thousand years. That man is you The only man I love in this wild world is you. Only you.(sing)
L: The only woman I want to kill is on-ly you!!
Z: Please, you know I love you. I love you just like laoshu ai dami. I want to marry you.
L: hehehe Really?
Z: Oh, of course. Please don’t kill me!!!!
L: To kill or not to kill is a question. I don’t know. Who can tell me? I put her life in your hands. Everybody here, please tell me kill or not kill?
(to kill)
L: You hear this. I ‘m sorry. But don’t worry , I’ ll go to heaven together with you.
Z: All right kill me, then we’ll become two butterflies in the beautiful garden(sing)
(sing)
Z: 亲爱的你别杀我
杀了我你也没有好结果
L: 亲爱的我也不想杀
可是大家非得要我杀
Ⅵ 英语口语五人对话
甲:“ Jacky Chen(成龙) is the most well-known Chinese actor in America."
乙:"All of my friends have seen his movies."
丙:" 'The Spy Next Door' is my favorite among Jacky Chen's movies."
丁:" Does anyone know how old Jacky is?"
卯:" I'm not sure, but I think he is about 60."
那个。。你问题表达的不是很明确。。我大版概估计你是要权这个? 他们5个人在讨论成龙。纯个人手打无复制。如果我问提理解错了回答不好欢迎追问。还有,我在美国这是美式口头英语。
Ⅶ 求一篇英语口语五人场景对话
A: what is going to happen? So quiet?
B: I dont know!
C: Let wait and see~
D: Hush~~专~~~~,quiet
E: Oh I have a loose bowel, where is the bath room ~~~~~!属!!!
A,B,C,D: Shit ~~~~~
Ⅷ 急求一个五人之间的英语情景对话,要用上比较多的美语口语,整个对话时间在5分钟左右。
A: What do you think is the best way of travelling is?
B: I think aeroplane is by far the best way.
A: Why do you think so?B: Because it is the fastest and the safest.A: Of course it is when you are talking about a long distance.
B: That's true. For shorter distance I think I will have to say, car.
A: And why is that?
B: Well, it is quite obvious that you will not find an airport everywhere, but a carparking space is a lot more easier to find.
A: What about bicycles then?
B: Eh... I don't think so. The area I live in is in the mountains. It takes a strong sport-man to ride on those hilly roads.(你可以自己编)
Ⅸ 求各种餐厅英语口语情景对话。
新动态解答:请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
Ⅹ 求一篇英语口语情景对话,对话最好有五个人!谢谢
1.Jack and his dad are on the bird’s back.
They fly away from thecastle.
A:Please pull down the beanstalk.
B:Sure, no problem.
C:Look!The woman is waving.
ABC:Goodbye!
C:Bye-bye! Thanks for everything.
D:You’re welcome.
B:She’svery nice. I like her very much.
C:Yes, she’s very nice.
A:Wow,everything’s different
E:How long was he away from home?
C:He was away for a year.
A:Look!There’s our house.