导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 酒店英语前台英语口语

酒店英语前台英语口语

发布时间:2021-01-15 22:59:04

1. 有谁可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英语口语

以下是方向标英语网为大家收集整理的有关酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

2. 求酒店英语口语面试对话。

前厅英语口语面试对话1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my ty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask “What’ the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?” A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigners, it’s a great shock to be faced with such a situation. Once a senior official from Washington D.C. stayed overnight at our hotel, and as luck would have it, an earthquake happened that night. The senior official was terribly frightened and called us in great confusion. As it could lead to an international incident, I immediately went up to his room and carefully explained to him that earthquakes are commonplace here and that they were mostly not dangerous at all. Furthermore, the Grand Hotel was designed to resist such earthquakes. He finally calmed down after my explanation, and we upgraded him to the presidential suite to compensate for the shock. Although the hotel had to shoulder the cost for the upgrade, we think it is very important that we keep such important guests happy. 2. What can you do for us that some else cannot? If you could get this job, what’s your expectation? How would you make it better? A: I am quite devoted to my work and I’m willing to take extra shifts and handle additional tasks. I fully understand that this is the service instry and we have to be on ty whenever we are called upon, even if we have to extra work to make our patrons satisfied. I don’t mind such demands because I like to learn new things. I hope I can build up a team spirit with my co-workers and provide the best service possible. Of course I also understand that we are all human beings and that sometimes we all have to cover for one another. So I will do my best to manage the human resources, especially under special situations such as fire alarms or unexpected absentees. 3. Let’s imagine this situation. You are now the front office manager at our hotel; what would you do to protect every patron’s privacy? For example, if the female artist who recently suffered from the disclosure of her husband’s possible infidelity came to our hotel looking for refuge. She’s very emotional and fragile. How would you handle those media, paparazzi and meanwhile what would you do to help her get over the craziness?A: If our guests demand privacy, I will arrange it so that the paparazzi is kept away from all entrances or parking lots which our special guest may use when checking in and out. I will personally see to it that no information about our guest, whether it is information about her room number or her dates of checking in and out, would be leaked. I will suggest that our guest have her meals in the room and draw up her curtains. If she would like, I will arrange it so that services like the spa or the salon will be reserved for her to relieve her tension. Of course everything will be done with the highest discretion. 4. One more question: What’s your expected salary? A: My understanding is that a job like the one you are describing may carry a monthly salary in the range of NT$40,000 dollars. But I am more interested in learning about possible bonuses? Interviewer’s Response: We offer three-times-per-year bonus on the three significant Chinese festivals based on your level of performance. We also provide regular staff-training to help our staff learn and grow with the organization together. If there are no further questions, we thank you for your time and you will certainly hear from us in 2 weeks. Thank you and have a good day! Interviewer: 嘉雯 Paula Interviewee: 映青 Job: assistant front office managerA: Please take a seat. A: I suppose you’re aware that we’re looking for somebody with experience in the related field. So maybe that’s where we should begin.A: Miss XXX, tell us about your past work experiences, particularly what you’ve learned on these jobs and what you think are your weaknesses.Q: After I graated from National Central University, my first job was front desk agent in the Grant Hyatt Hotel. I was responsible for greeting guests and check-in/outs. On that job, I learned that patience is very important when dealing with guests in any situation, especially when you have to greet hundreds of guests everyday. I worked very hard and was promoted to assistant front office manager in three years. As someone who is in charge of the front office system, I learned that team spirit is vital if we hope to provide the best services to our guests. As to my weakness, well, I think sometimes I tend to be a bit too persistent in sticking to my principles and doing everything perfectly. And sadly it often leaves me working overtime to perfect every single detail. A: All right. Well, being an assistant front office manager is not easy. You’ll be in charge of overseeing the staff, as well as providing satisfactory guest services. Do you think you’re qualified for this job?Q: Yes, I believe I am. I am an energetic person, and I always keep a high interest in things that I am not familiar with. I am not afraid to take challenges, and I am always eager to serve.I think that is an important characteristic for any staff in the service instry, especially for people who work in the hotel business where there are always unexpected things happening. A: Let’s say it’s two in the morning and one of our guests calls you and complains about a leak in the ceiling of his room. He is very upset and demands that you handle the situation immediately. What do you do? Q: Well, first, I will personally go up to his room to check on the situation. I would formally apologize to him and help him change to a different room, preferably upgrading his room to a suite and give him some meal coupons. After the guest has settled into the new room, I will call housekeeping to have the leak taken care of immediately. A: Are there any questions you’d like to ask? Q: I would like to know if there is any staff-training in your hotel?A: Yes, we offer job rotation and staff training on a yearly basis. We’d like our staff to learn and grow at this hotel. A: If there are no further questions, we’d like to thank you for coming in today. We’ll give you further notice soon.Q: Ok, thank you.

3. 酒店英语口语

基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要何时参观佛山?

When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.

这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon?

对不起?

Pardon me?

对不起?

I beg your pardon?

对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)

C=服务员 (Clerk)

H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine.

好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。

4. 应聘五星级酒店前台常见的英语口语有哪些

其实你有空的时候可以找一些资料来练习,参加英语角都是不错的练习方法;如果内要找英语学习中心,ABC天卞英容语中心课程挺有.好.针对性的,课程是帮我量身制定的,我觉得介格还是不错的 这样的学习也应该能够提供给你很大的进步 我就进步很多了 你可以自己写一篇 然后在网翻译一下,介绍分钟就行了 她要是真着急招聘 不是特别在意外语的 面试成功后会给你学习那才是痛苦的开始。。。祝你成功

5. 入住酒店常用英语口语 入住酒店英语怎么说

入住酒店英语是:Check In the Hotel 。

Here is my voucher。这是我的证件。

Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。

Here is your key card。这是你的房卡。

Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金吗?

Do you have a reservation?你有预订房间吗?

Have you made a reservation,sir?请问您有预定吗?

Does the room have a hairdryer?房间里有吹风机吗?

Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。

(5)酒店英语前台英语口语扩展阅读

英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。也是世界上使用较广泛的语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个。

是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英语由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁-撒克逊人,以及朱特部落的白人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触。

它的词汇从一元变为多元,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”,语音也发生了规律性的变化。在19至20世纪,英国以及美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学在世界上的领先地位使得英语成为一种国际语言。如今,许多国际场合都使用英语做为沟通媒介。

6. 前台接待简单英语口语

can i help you,sir?
what can i do for you?
这都是:我有什么可以帮助您的吗?
I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

7. 星级酒店前台接待的英语口语短语都有哪些

你要抄具体的话很多网站都有。全部袭看完了就差不多了说真的。

http://blog.163.com/yinling_huang@126/blog/static/50575393200851021317225/ 这里有蛮详细的。

其他的话你可能要提供一下你到底需要哪方面的资料了.. 不然说了一堆,也不合你心意..对吧?

8. 商务酒店日常英语口语

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?
工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to /type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。

9. 公司前台接待常用英语会话

前台接待访客常用会话(1)

许多规模比较大的公司都有一个接待员,我们通常叫前台。The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied. 前台的活可是不少。The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when they come to a firm. So the receptionist gives them the first idea of the firm.

我们来看看Rose 这位前台是怎样接待来访客人的吧。Rose is a receptionist at Modern Office limited. In this part Rose will speak to Mr. Hussein, who has an appointment with the Sales Manager Mr. Shelli at 11:30.

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?

ROSE: Yes it is.

MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.

ROSE: May I have your name, please?

MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company.

ROSE: Let me see... Ah yes, Mr Hussein.Please take a seat, Mr Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here.

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's Office.

ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr Shelli at 11.30.

MARIA: Mr Omar Hussein?

ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company.

MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr Shelli's secretary is coming down now.

MR HUSSEIN: Thank you.

MARIA: Mr Hussein?

MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right.

MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office.

前台接待访客常用会话(2)

一般的访客都是提前有预约的。但也有些没有预约的“不速之客”。这个时候前台应该怎样接待这些客人呢?我们看看Rose 是怎么做的吧!

The second visitor is Mr Li. He has not an appointment, but he wants to see Mr Shelli.

MR LI: Good morning.

ROSE: Good morning. Oh, Mr Li. How are you? '

MR LI: I'm fine, thanks, and you?

ROSE: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr Shelli?

MR LI: Yes, please.

ROSE: Have you an appointment?

MR LI: Er... No, I haven't. You see, I only arrived in the country this morning.

ROSE: Well, I know he's busy at the moment but I'll ask his secretary when he'll be free. Please sit down.

MR LI: Thank you.

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's office.

ROSE: Oh, hello Maria. It's reception again. I have Mr Li here. He hasn't an appointment but he'd like to see Mr Shelli. When will he be free?

MARIA: Let me see ... Well, Hmmm, he'll be free about 12.30. Can Mr Li wait?

ROSE: Mr Shelli will be free about half past twelve. Can you wait?

MR LI: What's the time now?

ROSE: It's nearly 12: 00.

MR LI: Oh that's fine. I'll wait.

ROSE: (TO MARIA) Maria, Mr Li will wait.

MR LI: Right. I'll fetch him when Mr Shelli's free.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) (TO MR LI) She'll come and fetch you later.

MR LI: Thank you.

ROSE: Where are you staying, Mr Li?

MR LI: At the Plaza.

ROSE: The Plaza?

MR LI: Yes, I usually stay there.

前台接待访客常用会话(3)

公司里常来的客户一般前台都熟悉。当然,也会有陌生人来造访。这不,Mr Lefere 来造访 Mr Ballito 了。且看Rose如何处理。

MR LEFERE: Good morning.

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR LEFERE: Er, yes. I have an appointment with Mr Ballito at a quarter past ten.

ROSE: May I have your name please?

MR LEFERE: Paul Lefere… from the International Hotel Group.

ROSE: Thank you. Please take a seat, Mr Lefere, and I'll phone Mr Ballito's office.

(DIALS)

OPAL: Mr Ballito's office.

ROSE: Hello, Opal. This is Reception. Mr Lefere is here for his 10:15 appointment.

OPAL: Oh yes Rose. Mr Ballito's expecting him. He is in Room 9 on the first floor.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) MR Lefere, would you please go up to Room 9 on the first floor. Mr Ballito's expecting you.

MR LEFERE: Room 9 on the first floor.

ROSE: That's right. The stairs are on the left.

MR LEFERE: Thank you.

阅读全文

与酒店英语前台英语口语相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610