Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introce myself briefly I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . I was graated from qing university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graation in the year of 2003. I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major ring my school time. In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure. That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
Your group is required to create a dialogue according to the givensituation. A has two tickets for a stage play (话剧) Thunderstorm by Cao Yu and invites B to gotogether this weekend. B gladly accepts the invitation. B learns that A has a friendworking at the theater and can get free tickets.
A: Hello, B. Do you have any plan for this weekend?
B: Not yet. Any suggestion?
A: I'd like to invite you to see a stage play, a famaous stage play, Thunderstorm by Caoyu.
B: That's great. I have heard about it. And I have been wanting to see it for a long time.
A: Happy to hear. You know, I have a friend working at the theater and he gave me two free tickets.
B: Great! Thanks for your invitation.
A: You are welcome.
2. Your group is required to create a dialogue according to the givensituation. Your good neighbor’s wife died a couple of weeks ago, and he isfeeling lonely. You and your friend are discussing what to buy to cheer him up.Initially, you want to buy a bunch of flowers, but your friend suggests a dog.
3. Your group is required to create a dialogue according to the givensituation. The city has passed a law against walking dogs on the streets. Youand your partner are discussing the pros and cons of the law and possiblesolutions for dog owners.
4. Your group is required to create a dialogue on the fashionableminiskirt. Ask your partner whether he or she thinks students can wearminiskirts on campus and why.
5. Your group is required to create a dialogue on buying a pair ofjeans. Student A should play the role of the salesman or the saleswoman.Student B should play the role of the customer. (The dialogue may involve size, color, price, etc.)
6. Your group is required to create a dialogue on money. Student Athinks money can bring you happiness. Student B doesn’t agree.
F:hey,whats wrong with u,u look so angry.
M:i have just finished my lunch in the school cafeteria,the noodles is disguesting.
F:thats impossible,the noodles is popular in our school.
M:mabye i dont like this kind of food,can u give me some advice ?
F:there are many delicious food there,but to be honest,everything is terrible for u?
M:why?i always have a good appetite.
F:because,u dont understand what is life in university.
M:i just want to do what i like,i am very happy with the computer games and sleeping the whole day.
F:wow,grow up,my friend,u should think about your dream and ur ty.cheer up,ok?
M:but i am not a outgoing boy,i just want to live a happy life.i am facing too much difficult.
F: if it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger.
M:ok,i will remember this ,thank u.
F:you are wellcome.we are good friends.
M:bung me a cigarete.
F:no,you cant do that,u just finished lunch ,the harmful effects of smoking after meal are quite large.
M:what? are you kidding me? what is the difference between you and me.you also a smoker.hurry.
F:dont give me that bilge.dont you know that i am not a real smoker? all of my friends are smoker,i just curious about that,i can quit this anytime.besides,i dont have it on me at present also,
M:ok,i want it badly,shall we go to the shop together
F:oh my god,dont think about it,smoking brings you not only health problem but also bad habit,you boday cant function well,its horrible.
M:dont you count on me to quit this like you,though,i want to quit it badly, i am comepletely addicted to it,i suppose i have no choice.
F:you have no choice but to conquer,persisitence,patience,self-confidence and derterminnation are needed.i will help you,
M:ok, from now on, i will try my best to get rid of it,and most important,i will greatly apprecite your help.