❶ 英语口语课,急需一个医生与病人的对话,时常一分钟,要求有翻译。谢谢
A是病人,B是医生专A:Good morning,doctor.B:Good morning!what's wrong with you,madam?属A:I feel terrible.B:How long have you been like this?A:Since the day before yesterday.B:Have you eaten any bad food before you feel like this?A:I don't know whether have I eaten some bad food.B:Let me take your temperature.Hmm,you have a cold.A:Is it serious?B:Don't worry,nothing serious.Just take the medicine three time a day,and have a good rest.A:Thank you,doctor.B:You are welcome.A:Bye-Bye.B:Bye.
❷ 英语口语考试对话 主题 医疗 两人 时间大概3分钟
Psychiatrist
Jerry went to a psychiatrist.
"Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!
精神病医生
杰瑞去看精神病医生。“医生,我有些不对劲。每次睡觉的时候,我都感觉有人在床下。我要疯了!”“给我一年时间,”医生说,“每周来三次,我会治好你。”“费用是多少呢?”“每次一百美元。”“我会认真考虑的。”杰瑞答道。六个月后医生和杰瑞在街上相遇了,“为什么你再也没来呢?”医生问。“一次一百块钱吗?有个酒吧服务生收了十块钱就把我治好了。”“真的?他怎么做到的?”“他让我把床腿锯掉。现在那没人了!”
❸ 哪位大侠可以帮我编个英文口语对话,关于问诊就医的
诶.试试吧.= =
D=DOCTOR,P=PATIENT(病人)
D what's the matter with you
P there is someting wrong with my .../ i feel headache等...
D when did you feel that
P about ...ago
D maybe you ...(得了什么病) take these medicine for ..days,and have a good rest 之类的专.you will get well soom
P thank you very much
不知道可不可以属.= =
❹ 英语口语考试《一次看医生的经历》
One day , I had a toothache. It was very terrible. I couldn't bear it . So I had to ask my mother to take me to the doctor's. I waited and waited . And match seemed like a dead watch. It seemed not to move.I suffered a lot from the toothache. I hope the doctor could stop my pain at once . I really wanted to die. I felt a knife cutting me . In the end , it was my turn to see the doctor. When I came into the clinic, I was shocked. The equipment which was ready to deal with my tooth was cruel and cold . I sat down. I was very afraid of what would happen. To my surprise , doctor just look over my tooth and then wrote down something on a piece of paper . Then he said , " You can go and buy the medicine ." My god ! He did nothing to my tooth. My tooth was still hurt, I had to suffer from it for days. I got very angry . But what could I do . I could do nothing but bear it . How I wish I had protected my teeth well . How I wish I hadn't eaten so much sugar . From then on , I know that doctor can do nothing to your disease . You can only avoid being ill by yourself .
❺ 第一次去看医生的经历英文对话 口语考试 力求用词简单 拜求
第一次去看抄医生的经历英文对话 口语考试 力求用词简单
-Morning, what's wrong with you?
-Morning, doctor, I am running a high fever, and I cough a lot.
-Did you take the body temperature?
-Yes, it's around 39.5.
-Oh, that's super higher, let me see your tongue.
-A....
-It's infectious. You should stay here and inject the liquid medicine, and after that I will issue you some medicine for you to take three times a day.
-Oh, OK.
-And you should drink more water and have a good rest.
-OK, I will, thanks doctor.
❻ 美国留学看病需要会的英语口语,你都会了吗
须先预约:在美国,无论看什么病都必须先电话预约挂号,切莫贸然前往,许多医生都不会接受未预约的病人。这是很重要的一条美国看病的常识美国的医疗费用昂贵举世闻名,因此建议留学生尽早参加医疗保险。一般来说,美国高校都有学生保险制度。留学生平时最好随身携带医疗保险卡和信用卡,因为就医时,医院多半会要求病人填写医疗保险公司名称、保险期限及号码。
查看病方面的信息:美国医院林立,因此对初抵异地的中国学生来说,有时的确不知如何去就医。美国纽约、洛杉矶、旧金山等大城市的中国城里有不少中国人开设的诊所,从跌打损伤、耳鼻喉科到开刀、针灸等,一应俱全,而且收费较低。留学生可以从发行全美的中文报纸分类广告中找到此类诊所信息,或是查阅当地电话簿中的分类广告。
在美国看病忌省钱:头痛、发烧、伤风、感冒这类小毛病,可去超市或药房买些药片自行解决。但如果是大病最好去医院就诊,千万不要为省钱而耽误医治。
找救济:对于病情严重必须住院治疗,但又因经济原因没有参加医疗保险者,美国有些州(如加州)和医院会帮助病人寻找一些慈善团体提供救济。
呼急救:如果不幸遭逢意外,诸如:摔伤、碰伤、割伤、车祸及心脏病突发等,需要有人伸以援手时,均应立刻拨打紧急救难电话,呼叫救护车。英语不流利者,只要拨通号码后,即使不说话,警车和救护车也会及时赶到。
❼ 求英文看病对话,最好口语点
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
仅供参考 欢迎采纳 希望帮到你
❽ 明天我要去医院看病~你知道去医院看病的部骤吗~~翻译成英语,代点口语更好
明天我抄要去医院看病袭~你知道去医院看病的部骤吗
I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow. Do you know the procere for seeing a doctor at the hospital?
I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow. Do you know how one goes about seeing a doctor at the hospital?
上面是两种地道的口语说法。
希望对你有帮助,并希望大家选为满意回答及时采纳,谢谢
❾ 英语口语中"对了,你的病怎么样了"怎么说
by the way,how's your illness? Do you feel any better now? Have you recoverd from your illness?