导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语商务常用口语对话

英语商务常用口语对话

发布时间:2021-01-08 06:41:46

① 英语面试常用的对话

A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。)

B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.

(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你)

A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗? )

B:Oh, yes, I think so.

(恩,我想我能。)

A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?

(你为何选定到此地来谋职?)

B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

(我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作)

A:What interest you most about this job?

(你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?)

B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

(我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。)

A:Why should I hire you?

(我为什么要聘请你?)

B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

(我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作)

A:When can you begin?

( 你何时能开始工作? )

B:Immediately.

( 马上就可以 )

A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.

( 所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你 )

B:I will wait patiently, thank you.

( 我会耐心等待的,谢谢 )

(1)英语商务常用口语对话扩展阅读

英文面试不同于笔试这种硬性的考核,主要考察应聘者随机应变的能力。

有的人心理素质比较差,看到一个新的面试环境,特别是房间摆设、风格和上次面试完全不同时,心里也会七上八下,还没开始面试就手脚冰凉,连话都说不利索。

② 商务英语的常用口语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
请让我看下您的护照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
谢谢您迅速给我方回复。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。

③ 商务酒店日常英语口语

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?
工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to /type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。

④ 日常英语口语对话

我加强英语的方法就是看英文资料片,辅以英语学习软件,然后找一家英内语学习中心帮我练口语,他容们ABC夫下口语课后有.好.认真跟进的课程顾问 现在我也学的差不多了..语感慢慢的培养起来了,语法运用的也还不错,感觉还不错哦,你也行的 加油!日常英语口语对话?
你要是要效果的话,你可以看看rebootEnglish英语口语教程,他们的教学方法和传统的不一样,先从语调的学习开始,不再死记硬背,记住常用的100个单词就足够预付日常的交流了,他们根据每个人的发音特点纠正发音。现在我的发音是很标准,大家都这么说,呵呵,其实交流也基本没啥问题,你可以去看看。

⑤ 如何用商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧回:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英答语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

⑥ 商务英语口语对话

希望与要求
Part I
1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7. I hope you’ll see from the rection that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15. We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
Part II
16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。
17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望得到贵方的迅速答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。
20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。
21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。
23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。
24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。
26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。
28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。
29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。
30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

⑦ 商务英语口语对话,求商务英语对话

一、上班第一天的英语对话
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。 B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。 A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长 B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be instrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities. 很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声 B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here. 那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢! A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。 B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job? 我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班? A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period? 还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。 B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。

A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问 A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。
B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了 A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。 A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。
二、工作进度
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有? B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。 A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。 B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
三、谈论休假的英语对话
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。 A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。 B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假? A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
四、化解同事矛盾的英语对话
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。 B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑? A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!
五、闲谈周末的对话
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。 A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧? B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

⑧ 商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的专
英语口语的提高在于多属练习!给点建议吧:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

⑨ 哪位高人有见外国客户常用的基本英语口语

去网上搜搜商务英语900句,有用的。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

阅读全文

与英语商务常用口语对话相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610