导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语店铺口语

英语店铺口语

发布时间:2021-03-01 02:27:00

『壹』 牛奶面包店常用英语交际口语

What can I do for you
Can I help you
Would you like some bread
What would you like
What kind of bread would you like
How much milk would you like

『贰』 英语口语情景对话,关于服装店make a complaint的对话

A:Can I help you?(What can Ido for you? )
B: I want to buy a skirt
A:What size do you want ?
B:can I have a try?
A:Yes ,of course.Follow me ,please
How do you like?
B:Not bad.How much is it?
A:A hundred yuan.
B:Do you have a cheaper one ?
A:Sorry.I think it is fit for you.
B:Ok, I will take it.
A:Thank you.

『叁』 商店日常用语(服务用语) 英语口语

hello, do you need help? 你好,需要帮助吗
i think this one fits you very much. 这件很适合你
it is very pretty for you. 你穿上很漂亮
i can give you a discount. 我可以给你打折
do you want to try it on? 试一试吗
what size do you want? 你要版什么号权
bye, welcome back! 欢迎下次光临

『肆』 大家能给我提供一些饭店用的英语口语吗

饭店英语日常交流用语大全

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快郑?/P>

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It's very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome.

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don't mention it.

不用谢。

24、It's my pleasure.

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me.

对不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That's all right.

没关系。

35、Let's forget it.

算了吧。

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you.

我能为您干点什么?

38、Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P>

39、Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.

当然可以。

Yes, of course.

当然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

42、It's on the second (third) floor.

在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.

对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

This way, please.

请这边走

Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊尽头。

47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

请走好。

48、Please be careful.

请当心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

50、Don't worry.

别担心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don't smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

53、Goodbye.

再见。

54、See you late.

再见。

55、Good night.

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

补充:

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

6、Housekeeping, may I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order, sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单,请签字。

补充二:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let's drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I'll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.

共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

『伍』 我是一名导购,店里经常有外国人卖衣服,常用英语口语表达 该怎么说不胜感激~

1. Hello, welcome to......
2.Thanks four your presence, mind your steps.
3.Six in all, five thousand altogether, card of cash?
4.Please put in your password/code.
5.Please sign your name
很高兴为你解答!
老师祝你学习进步!
望采纳,多谢版你的问题!^权_^

『陆』 英语 关于便利店里使用的口语对话~~

你这么问没人能回答你。不过去打工的话学习会很快,1天就基本能学会了。我第一次在英国打工也紧张得很,其实很简单,过了几小时就顺手了。

『柒』 商务酒店日常英语口语

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?
工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to /type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。

『捌』 我的美国老板要来参观店铺 急需要10句英语口语 接待用

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起 我叫Richarrd Stewart
I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以替 和 的小小男孩拍一张照
What's it for? 是做什麽用的
It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为 美国写真真
Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢 这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想拍我们的照 就就请吧
I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢 很感谢 的帮帮助
I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard 你叫适谗
Gerald. Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald? Gerald 你今年多大大
Five. 五岁。
And where do you live? 你们住在哪
We live in California. 我们住在Californiaa 。
Well, welcome to New York. 噢 欢迎你们到纽约约来
OK, just a second. 好了 请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗
Oh, please. 噢 太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。。很
Now point to the buildings. 现在请指著那些建筑筑物
Terrific! 好极了
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald 亲一亲妈妈妈 很
Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你 Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢 Vann太太
Oh, my pleasure. 噢 不客气。
We'll be looking for your book. 我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。
Thanks again. 再次谢谢 。
Oh, you're welcome. 噢 请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿 让我给 拍一张张
Wonderful. Please. 好啊 请。
Are you from New York? 是从纽约来的吗
No, I'm from Greece. 不是 我是从希腊来来的
I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here? 是什麽时候来这 的
Three months ago. 三个月之前。
Your English is very good. 的英语说得很好。
Thanks. 谢谢你的 奖。
I studied English in school. 我是在学校 学的英英语
Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡
No, thank you. 不要 谢谢。
Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢 它尚未完成
but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片片
Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看
Yes. I'd like that. 要啊 我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在这 。 美国写写
It's an album of pictures of the United States: 是关於美国的
the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市 一些特别别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑
And these are pictures of people working: 这是工作中人们的照照
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 钢架工人 银行职员员 警察 街头小
ambulance drivers, doctors.... 救护车驾驶 医生等等等…
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. 噢 这是我父亲 他他是一名医生
This is my mother. 这是我母亲。
This is my mother. 这是我母亲。
What's her name? 她叫什麽名字
Ellen. Ellen。
My younger brother, Robbie. 这是我弟弟Robbie
He goes to high school. 他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan. 这是我妹妹Susan
She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工工作
Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 这是我祖父 他住在在Florida
And this is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn
Oh, she's very pretty. 噢 她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family? 谢谢。那 的家庭呢
They are in Thessaloniki. 他们住在Thessaloniiki
That's a large city in northern Greece. 那是希腊北部的一个个大城市
But now I'm living in the Bronx. 但现在我住在Bronx乔?
With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美国家庭住吗
No. Hispanic. 不是 是西语裔家庭庭
Oh no! It's five thirty. 哎呀 已经五点半了了
Will you excuse me? 我失陪了
I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。
It was nice meeting you. 非常高兴遇见你。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高兴碰到 。
Thanks for your help. 谢谢 的帮助。
And good luck! I've got to go. 祝 好运 我得走了了
By the way, I'm Richard. 噢 我忘了说 我叫叫Richar
What's your name? 呢
Alexandra. Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再见 Alexandra 行 谢。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再见。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一个旅行袋。

Family Album, U.S.A.
It's an album of pictures of the United States.
Richard takes many pictures for his album.
He photographs the cities like New York...
and other special places.
He photographs people working:
police, ambulance drivers, steel workers, doctors.
Philip Stewart, Richard's father, is a doctor.
He's a pediatrician, a children's doctor.
And Richard's mother, Ellen Stewart, is a home maker.
His brother Robbie,
is a student of Riverdale High School.
He's 17.
Richard has one sister.
Her name is Susan.
She works for a toy company in New York City.
Malcolm Stewart is Richard's grandfather.
He's 72 years old and lives in Florida.
And this is Richard's wife, Marilyn Stewart.
She is a fashion designer and a sales clerk
in a boutique in New York City.
You'll meet Marilyn Stewart
and all of the other Stewarts in Family Album, U.S.A.
……自己选吧

『玖』 关于服装店铺销售的英语口语

去买本书吧
去找下网络上的翻译

『拾』 店里经常有外国人卖衣服,常用英语口语表达 该怎么说

可以学习一些询问用语 以及衣服质地 和颜色 size 和价位表达 相关的单词

阅读全文

与英语店铺口语相关的资料

热点内容
影院免费网页 浏览:943
卡布奇诺1992完整版在线观看 浏览:74
男生怀孕的电影 浏览:685
在哪里看小电影 浏览:561
这些免费观看 浏览:404
不用付费的免费片 浏览:745
快毕业给土豪当保姆超短裙电影 浏览:76
电影院可数 浏览:69
在哪看电影票房数据 浏览:622
可以免费看片的网址 浏览:473
斯托米·丹尼斯 浏览:633
朴银狐的电影全集 浏览:872
美剧电影 浏览:738
vip免费看电视剧的 浏览:341
穿越我是特种兵系列 浏览:51
曹查理全部电影 浏览:33
韩国女同有哪些电影 浏览:161
《性瘾症》四缺一 浏览:956
英文电影短视频 浏览:104
男男剧大尺推荐 浏览:376