『壹』 馬來西亞英文介紹
http://www.geographia.com/malaysia/
http://www.tourism.gov.my/ 介紹來馬源來西亞旅遊景點的
『貳』 去馬來西亞要准備哪些常用英語口語
馬來西來亞有很多華人,如果跟馬來自人或印度人交談可以用英文。
Hi, how are you?
嗨,你好嗎!
Thank you.
謝謝你。
I'm from China.
我從中國來的。
My name is XXX.
我是XXX(我的名字是)
you can call me XXX.
你可以叫我 XXX(名字)
有很多吶,看你要說什麼話題。請追問。
『叄』 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
『肆』 有關馬來西亞旅遊英語作文
我也很急!!!明天就要在外教課上說了。
『伍』 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
『陸』 有關馬來西亞旅遊景點的英文版介紹
吉隆坡
吉隆坡是馬來西亞的首都,是全國的政治、經濟、文化和交通的中心,位於馬來半島的中西部,面積244平方公里,人口約150萬,是馬來西亞最大的城市,也是該國唯一超過100萬人口的城市,當地人喜歡稱它為「K?L」。
吉隆坡在馬來話中的意思是「泥濘的河口」,開埠於19世紀中葉,當時是華人葉德來率領一支墾荒隊,順著巴生河而上來開采錫礦,後來這里逐漸形成集市。
1880年英國接管此地,逐漸發展成為大城市。現在吉隆坡以巴生河為界,西半部是政府機關、公園、銀行所在地,東半部是商業和住宅區。
吉隆坡具有現代化城市基礎設施,市容美觀整潔,高層建築林立,同時又有多種風格的古老建築和高大茂盛的灌木叢林,現代化氣氛與傳統景觀並存,使這座馬來名城獨具風采。
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia's capital, is national politics, theeconomical, cultural and the transportation center, is located themalay peninsula the mid-west, the area 244 square kilometers, thepopulation approximately 1.5 million, is the Malaysian biggest city,also is this country only surpasses 1 million population the cities,the native likes calling it is "K? L ". Kuala Lumpur's in Malaya speech meaning is "the muddy river mouth",opens the port in 19th century the leaf, at that time was Chinesepeople leaf Germany leads to reclaim wasteland the team, was coming upalong the Pakistan fresh river mines the tin ore, afterwards heregraally formed the rural fair. In 1880 England took over control this place, graally developed intothe big city. Now the Kuala Lumpur Israeli and Palestine fresh riverfor, west the half is the governmental agency, the park, the banklocus, east the half is the trade and the residential district. Kuala Lumpur has the modernized city infrastructure artisticly, thecity's appearance is neat, the high-rise construction stands in greatnumbers, simultaneously also has the many kinds of styles the ancientconstruction and the big luxuriant bush jungle, the modernizedatmosphere and the traditional landscape coexists, causes this Malayafamous city alone elegant demeanour.
王宮
王宮位於火車站以南,為國家元首的居所,金色圓頂的建築具有濃郁的阿拉伯風格,許多遊人在此觀賞其美麗的外觀並攝影留念。
國會大廈
國會大廈是一棟18層高的宏偉建築物,馬來西亞獨立後建成,融合了現代建築風格和傳統文化韻味。遊客入內參觀要先得到有關方面的批准。
國家清真寺
東南亞地區最大的清真寺,位於首都市中心。總面積5.5公頃。1957年由首任總理拉赫曼倡議修建。建築形式與麥加三大清真寺相仿。祈禱大廳可容納8000人,屋頂由49個大小圓拱組成。最大圓拱直徑45米,呈18條放射星狀,代表全國13個州和伊斯蘭教五基。高73米的塔尖為火箭形,意為伊斯蘭教可與科學相比。寺後有安葬伊斯蘭教「國家英雄」的陵墓,只有任過總理或在職去世的副總理方能長眠於此。每逢周五早晨,有許多虔誠的教徒到此祈禱。進入回教堂參觀必須脫鞋,女士還必須在門口披上頭紗才可入內。
Royal palace The royal palace is located south of the train station, forhead of state's residence, the golden color dome construction has therich Arabic style, many tourists watch its beautiful outwardappearance and the photography in this accept as a memento. Congress building The Congress building was 18 building store heights grandbuildings, after the Malaysian independence completes, fused themodern architecture style and the traditional culture flavor. In thetourist enters the visit to want first to obtain the parties concernedthe authorization. National mosque The Southeast Asia area biggest mosque, is located the capitaltown center. Total area 5.5 hectares. In 1957 proposed theconstruction by first elected Premier Lachman. The construction formand the Mecca three big mosques are similar. Prayed the hall may hold8,000 people, the roof is composed by 49 big small circles arches. Themost great-circle arches the diameter 45 meters, assumes 18 emissionsstars shape, represents national 13 states and the Islamism fivebases. The height 73 meters spires for the fire , Italy maycompare for the Islamism with the science. After the temple has intersthe Islamism "the national hero" the mausoleum, only has is appointedVice-Premier Fang Neng which premier or in office died to die to this.Every time brings forth Friday morning, some many reverent believersreach this point the pray. Enters the mosque visit to have to take offshoes in, woman also must put on in the entrance only then mayenter.
黑風洞
位於吉隆坡北郊。幾座叢林掩映、削壁千仞的高峰半山腰上,有20個左右石灰岩溶洞。其中光洞高達50~60米,寬70~80米,陽光從洞頂孔中射入洞內,故名。暗洞長366米,洞內陰森透爽,小徑陡峭彎曲,棲息著數以萬計的蝙蝠和蛇,兼有分洞無數,一般人無法涉足洞底。光洞和暗洞中有無數狀如人及各種飛禽走獸的鍾乳石,鬼斧神工,令人嘆為觀止。光洞旁邊一溶洞中有一座印度教廟宇,被認為是馬來西亞的印度教聖地。
雲頂高原
位於距吉隆坡北郊約50公里處,海拔1722米,是馬來西亞國內一個涼爽的山地度假勝地。山上有電動游樂設施、游泳池、室內體育館、保齡球館等,但最引人注目的還是設於雲頂大酒店內的賭場,這是馬來西亞唯一的合法賭場,有「南洋群島的蒙特卡羅」之稱。
檳 城
又稱「喬治亞市」或「喬治城」,位於檳榔嶼的東北端,是馬來西亞最大的國際自由商港和全國第二大城市。檳城充滿多姿多彩的宗教和文化特色,州立博物館、藝術館、佛教寺廟和清真寺遍布全島,反映了自18世紀以來諸多民族共同開發這個美麗島嶼的燦爛歷史。檳城植被蒼翠,風景美麗,賓館酒店建築各具特色,風味小吃豐富多樣。這里的商品多為免稅品,價格比較低廉。
Black wind tunnel Is located the Kuala Lumpur northern suburbs. Several junglescomplement, in the cliff thousand peaks halfway up themountainside, some 20 about limestone limestone cave. Light holereaches as high as 50 ~ 60 meters, the width 70 ~ 80 meters, thesunlight injects in the hole from the hole top hole, therefore. Thedark hole length 366 meters, in the hole gloomily pass crisply, thetrail steep is curving, is perching the thousands bat and the snake,concurrently has a minute hole innumerably, the average person isunable to step in the hole bottom. In the light hole and the dark holehas the innumerable as if people and each kind of birds and beasts, makes one praise to the heavens. Nearby thelight hole in a limestone cave has a Hin temple, was considered isMalaysia's Hin Holy Land. plateau Is located is apart from the Kuala Lumpur northern suburbsapproximately 50 kilometers place, the elevation 1,722 meters, are theMalaysian domestic cool mountainous region vacation paradises. On themountain has the electrically operated amusement facility, theswimming pool, the indoor stadium, the bowling hall and so on, but ismost noticeable or supposes in the big hotel gamblingestablishment, this is the Malaysian only legitimate gamblingestablishment, has "southern coastal provinces archipelago Montecarlo" the name. Penang Also called "the Georgia city" or "Georgetown", is located the east northmost part, is the Malaysian biggestinternational free commercial harbour and the national second bigcity. Penang fills the colorful religion and the culturalcharacteristic, the state established museum, the art center, theBuddhist temple and the mosque proliferate the entire island, hadreflected many nationalities has developed this beautiful islandstogether since 18th century the bright history. Penang vegetationgreen, scenery beautiful, the guesthouse hotel constructs eachcharacteristic, the flavor snack is bountiful. Here commodity many isthe ty-free goods, the price quite is inexpensive.
檳榔山
又稱升旗山,是檳城地勢最高處,海拔830米左右。山下有登山纜車,登上山頂,不僅可以俯瞰檳城全景,還可觀看到來往於馬六甲海峽之間的各式船隻。山頂上設有觀光、休閑設施,是檳城一個重要的觀光景點。
馬六甲
馬六甲位於馬來半島的東南海濱,距吉隆坡約166公里,是馬來西亞最古老的一座城市,扼守馬六甲海峽的咽喉,控制著太平洋和印度洋之間的通道,戰略地位十分重要。馬六甲是一個歷史悠久的城市,自然條件優越,歷史遺跡眾多,許多遺跡也是殖民歷史的縮影。
聖保羅教堂
位於市中心聖保羅山上,1521年建成,是葡萄牙人在馬六甲最早建立的天主教堂。
馬六甲博物館
位於市區東部、馬六甲河畔,建於1641年至1660年間,是東南亞古老的荷蘭式建築物之一。原為荷蘭總督的居所,因為其牆、木門均為紅色,當地人稱它為「紅屋」。館內收藏有馬來西亞、葡萄牙、荷蘭和英國的歷史文物。紅屋附近有建於1912年的馬六甲俱樂部,屬哥特式建築,現在是獨立陳列紀念館。
三寶山
又叫中國山,位於Jalan Temenggung街尾,是明代三寶太監鄭和的軍隊駐扎地,也是明朝公主下嫁馬六甲時的居所。山上的三寶山廟供奉著鄭和的戎裝塑像。廟右側的三寶井,是馬六甲最古老的水井,相傳是1409年鄭和率軍到此為尋找飲用水而挖掘的。
Betel nut mountain Also the name rises Chishan, is the Penang topography most highplace, about the elevation 830 meters. Under the mountain has themountaineering cable car, mounts the summit, not only may the bird'seye view Penang panoram, but also may watch the arrival toward betweenthe Malacca channel various types ships. On the summit is equippedwith goes sightseeing, the leisure facility, is Penang important goessightseeing the scenic spot. Malacca Malacca is located the malay peninsula the southeast seashore,is apart from the Kuala Lumpur approximately 166 kilometers, is aMalaysian most ancient city, holds the Malacca channel the pharynx andlarynx, is controlling between the Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean'schannel, the strategic status is extremely important. Malacca is ahistorical glorious city, the natural condition superior, thehistorical vestige is multitudinous, many vestiges also are colonizehistorical the miniature. Sao Paulo church Is located on the town center Sao Paulo mountain, in 1521completed, was Portugese the God church which most early establishedin Malacca. Malacca museum Is located east the urban district, the Malacca river bank,constructed from 1641 to 1660, was one of Southeast Asia ancientHolland type buildings. Originally for Dutch governor's residence,because its wall, wooden gate for are red, the native called it is"the red room". In the hall collects has Malaysian, Portugese, Dutchand England's historical relics. Nearby the red room had constructs in1912 Malacca club, was the Gothic style construction, now is theindependent exhibition memorial hall. Three Paoshan Also calls China the mountain, is located Jalan the Temenggungstreet tail, is the the Ming Dynasty three treasures court eunuchZheng He's army is stationed, when is Ming Dynasty princess marriesbelow station Malacca the residence. On the mountain three Paoshantemple is consecrating Zheng He's military garb cast. Right flank thetemple three treasures well, is the Malacca most ancient water well,handed down is in 1409 Zheng He commands the army reaches this pointfor seeks the tap water to excavate.
蘭卡威
蘭卡威位於馬來西亞半島西北岸外,距離瓜拉玻璃市港口30公里,距離吉打港口51公里。它由99個熱帶島嶼組成,主島被稱為蘭卡威。
這里環境優美,有美麗的沙灘、奇特的溶洞、青翠的森林、壯觀的瀑布以及種類繁多的野生動植物。 蘭卡威主要旅遊景點和旅遊項目有:七井岩、丹絨魯、郭海濱、珍南海濱、中央海浴場、達帶及布勞海濱、孕婦湖、巨獅島野生生物保護區、蘭卡威水底世界、蘭卡威鮮魚場、蘭卡威魚籠、巨鷹廣場、水上樂園、首相珍藏館、巴雅島、傳奇公園、手工藝文化綜合中心等。
沙巴
沙巴位於世界第三大島嶼婆羅洲的北端,面積達72,500平方公里,是馬來西亞的第二大洲。
西臨南中國海,東臨蘇祿海與西里伯斯海。常年如夏,整年雨量是在152公分至305公分之間,雨季是1l月至2月。由於開發得較遲,所以沒有西馬來西亞繁榮。但境內有豐富的木材、農作物及各種礦物資源,並擁有許多粗獷原始的自然美景。沙巴的種族及語言非常復雜,150多萬的人口當中,就包括了30種以上的民族和部落,使用80多種不同的方言。
亞庇
沙巴州首府,又名為哥打京那巴魯(Kota Kinabalu ),是前往沙巴各地的首要通道,居民約30萬,曾在二次大戰時遭日軍猛烈轟炸而四處起火,因此被稱為「亞庇」(馬來語中火的意思)。而今天的亞庇在州政府的用心經營之下,已呈現了一片欣欣向榮的景象,辦公大樓、購物中心如雨後春筍般地興起。市區內有許多值得觀光的地方,如:沙巴州立博物館、清真寺、沙巴最高的建築物一沙巴基金會大廈等。
Blue card prestige The blue card prestige is located west the Peninsular Malaysianorth shore outside, pulls the harbor 30 kilometers from themelon, is away from the harbor 51 kilometers. It is composed by99 tropics islands, the main island is called the blue card prestige. Here environment is exquisite, has the beautiful sand beach, theunusual limestone cave, the verdant forest, the magnificent waterfallas well as type many wild animals and plants. The blue card prestigemain scenic site and the traveling project includes: Seven wellscrags, Dan fabric Lu, south the Guo seashore, the treasure theseashore, the central sea bathing place, reach the belt and theseashore, the pregnant woman lake, under water the great lion islandwild biology protectorate, the blue card prestige the world, the bluecard prestige fresh fish field, the blue card prestige fish cage, thegreat hawk square, the aquatic paradise, prime minister collects thehall, the Pakistan elegant island, the legendary park, the handicraftculture comprehensive center and so on. Sha Ba Sand Pakistan is located world third big islands Borneonorthmost part, the area amounts to 72,,500 square kilometers, isMalaysia's second big continent. West near south China sea, east near and syli sea.Year to year like the summer, the entire annual precipitation is in152 centimeters to 305 centimeters between, rainy season is the 1lmonth to February. Because develops comparatively late west, thereforedoes not have Malaysia to prosper. But within the boundaries has therich lumber, the crops and each kind of mineral resources, and hasmany rough primitive natural beautiful scenes. Sha Ba race and thelanguage are extremely complex, in the middle of 1.5 million manypopulation, has included 30 kind of above nationality and the tribe,uses 80 many kinds of different dialects. Sha Bazhou the capital, also names for the elder brother hitsBeijing that Pakistan Lu (Kota Kinabalu), is goes to Sha Bage theplace the most important channel, the inhabitant approximately300,000, once when Second World War suffers the Japanese forcesviolent bombing but to cook meals in all directions, therefore iscalled (in Malay fire meaning). But today in underState authority's attentively management, has presented a piece ofprosperous scene, the office block, the shopping center like mushroomgrowth has emerged. In the urban district has the place which many isworth going sightseeing, for example: Sand Pakistan state establishedmuseum, mosque, Sha Bazui a high building sand Pakistan foundationbuilding and so on.
神山
位於京那巴魯公園(Kinabalu Park)內,海拔4,l0l公尺,是東南亞第一高峰,又稱「中國寡婦山」。相傳在古時候,兩位打漁的中國兄弟不慎遇到台風而漂流至沙巴,兄弟倆便在當地落地生根、娶妻生子。無奈兄弟倆都很懷念故鄉,便協議由哥哥先回故鄉探親之後再帶大家回中國。怎知哥哥卻一去不返,大嫂便每天站在山上翹首盼望,直到老死。後人為了紀念這偉大的愛情故事,便把此山命名為「中國寡婦山」。神山形成已有150萬年的歷史,至今地殼的造山運動仍不斷地在進行著,因此我們可說它是一座活的砂岩山脈。此山雖高,但由於構造的關系,是一座十分容易攀登的高山。山內的公園,展示著許多豐富的植物,如橡樹、杜鵑花、豬籠草及萊佛士亞花(全世界最大的花),真是個活生生的大自然教室。不過想要攀登此山的遊客,必須要辦理入山許可證,並訂好旅館及交通工具,禦寒衣物也要多帶一些,以防氣溫驟變。
東姑阿都拉曼國家公園
位於哥打京那魯外海3至8公里處,一共由5個美麗的島嶼所組成,島嶼周圍環繞著珊瑚礁層及沙洲。繽紛的珊瑚礁層,加上唯美的沙灘及湛藍的海水,構成了這座兼具娛樂與教育雙重價值的海洋公園,吸引著無數的遊客前來觀賞。
God mountain Is located the Beijing that Pakistan Lu park (Kinabalu Park)in, the elevation 4, l0l meter, is the Southeast Asia first peak,calls "the Chinese widow mountain". Hands down at the ancient time,two hit the fishing Chinese brothers carelessly meet the typhoon towander to sand Pakistan, brothers then air plant in the locality, tofind a wife give birth to a boy. But brothers all very much fondlyremember the hometown, then the agreement first returns to hometownvisiting relatives after elder brother again leads everybody to returnto China. How knows elder brother actually to be gone forever,sister-in-law then every day stands on the mountain raises the headthe hope, until passes away. The posterity for commemorate this greatlove story, then names this mountain as "the Chinese widow mountain".The god mountain forms had 1.5 million years history, until now theearth's crust orogenesis still unceasingly was carrying on, thereforewe might say it was a live sandstone sierra. This Shan Suigao, but asa result of the structure relations, is the mountain which isextremely easy to climb. In the mountain park, was demonstrating manyrich plants, like the oak tree, the Indian azalea, the pig cage grassand the Lai Buddha gentleman Asia flower (the world biggest flower),really is the living nature classroom. But wants the tourist whichclimbs this mountain, must have to handle into the mountain permit,and subscribes the hotel and the transportation vehicle, theprotection against the cold clothing also must bring some, guardsagainst the temperature sudden change. East paternal aunt graceful country park Is located the elder brother to hit the Beijing that Lu opensea 3 to 8 kilometers place, altogether is composed by 5 beautifulislands, around islands link around coral reef level and sandbar. Theriotous coral reef level, in addition only the beautiful sand beachand the deep blue sea water, constituted this concurrentlyentertainment and the ecation al value sea park, attracts theinnumerable tourists to come to watch.
『柒』 哪裡有去馬來西亞旅遊用的日常英語呀麻煩提供一下
其實馬來西亞的華人真的很多.......
你只要會普通的英文會話就可以啦~
可以讓我知內道你要去馬來西亞容的哪一個州/城市旅行嗎?
畢竟那樣我才可以給你更深入的資料。
如果說打槍,在一些大城市的確是蠻嚴重的。
尤其是靠近新加坡的柔佛(Johor),如果你帶著金手鏈,搶匪會拿西瓜刀把你的手砍下來在搶劫!
p/s:我現在是定居在吉隆坡,本身是檳城人。
『捌』 英語介紹馬來西亞
概況介紹,夠不夠?
Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population exceeded 27.5 million, with over 20 million living on the Peninsula.
Malaysia has its origins in the Malay Kingdoms present in the area which, from the 18th century, became subject to the British Empire. The first British territories were known as the Straits Settlements, whose establishment was followed by the Malay kingdoms becoming British protectorates. The territories on Peninsular Malaysia were first unified as the Malayan Union in 1946. Malaya was restructured as the Federation of Malaya in 1948, and achieved independence on 31 August 1957. Malaya united with Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore on 16 September 1963, with si being added to give the new country the name Malaysia. However, less than two years later in 1965, Singapore was expelled from the federation. Since independence, Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia, with GDP growing an average 6.5% for almost 50 years. The economy has traditionally been fuelled by its natural resources, but is expanding in the sectors of science, tourism, commerce and medical tourism.
The country is multi-ethnic and multi-cultural, which plays a large role in politics. The government system is closely modelled on the Westminster parliamentary system and the legal system is based on English Common Law. The constitution declares Islam the state religion while protecting freedom of religion. The head of state is the King, known as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong. He is an elected monarch chosen from the hereditary rulers of the nine Malay states every five years. The head of government is the Prime Minister.
Malaysia contains the southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai. Located in the tropics, it is a megadiverse country, with large numbers of endemic flora and fauna. It is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and a member of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, the Commonwealth of Nations, and the Non-Aligned Movement.
『玖』 馬來西亞英語介紹
你打個MALAYSIA然後在谷歌或網路的搜索中,就會出現很過英文介紹。
Malaysia (i/məˈleɪʒə/ mə-lay-zhə or i/məˈleɪsiə/ mə-lay-see-ə) (Malaysian pronunciation: [malajsiə]) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city isKuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living on the Peninsula. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species.
Malaysia has its origins in the Malay Kingdoms present in the area which, from the 18th century, became subject to the British Empire. The first British territories were known as the Straits Settlements, whose establishment was followed by the Malay kingdoms becoming British protectorates. The territories on Peninsular Malaysia were first unified as the Malayan Union in 1946. Malaya was restructured as theFederation of Malaya in 1948, and achieved independence on 31 August 1957. Malaya united with North Borneo, Sarawak, and Singapore on 16 September 1963, with si being added to give the new country the name Malaysia. Less than two years later in 1965, Singapore was expelled from the federation.
『拾』 去馬來西亞必備的英語
馬來西亞有華人,他們講華語、英語,廣東話,還有福建話。華人的餐館一般都有 漢語回+英語
你要去馬來人或印度人答開的餐店的話,有些是店裡沒有英語,甚至店裡的人都不會講英語。你說英語他們多數情況下也聽不懂的啦。
馬來西亞所有的門頭都要有大字的馬來文再加小字英文或小字華文的
這邊的英語口音也比較不好懂,很多發音受馬來語的影響,一開始聽起來也比較費勁。
所以英語對話會些飲食方面基本的單詞,就可以了。祝你旅途愉快了。