❶ 酒店英語口語怎麼練啊
一方面,學生自己要通過各種途徑樹立起信心,例如經常回想自己曾經用專英語成功演屬講或交流的情景等;另一方面,老師要幫助學生樹立起提高英語能力的信心,無論是在課堂上,還是在平時的交往中,老師的一言一行,哪怕是一句不經意的評價,都會對學生產生很大的影響,
而且老師在同學心中的地位越高,這種作用就越大。因此,老師要充分利用這個心理作用,幫助學生樹立起學習的信心。呵呵,我在enging學習的酒店英語口語,我覺得你也可以讓學生試試enging英語,enging實行電話教學,學習、工作忙也不怕,能隨時隨地進行電話學習,我這高中畢業的水平都能學,呵呵何況你呢!祝你學習好,順利!
❷ 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。
❸ 求關於酒店英語的培訓資料
我這里有個餐廳的 你看看有能用的不 至於PPT 自己黏貼就好了其實前廳不好培訓 需要的會話太多 簡單一二個課件不好起到多大作用 至少我都教我酒店員工一句 對不起我不會英語請等我叫其他同事
餐廳英語
1. 問候語
2. Hello
3. Good morning
4. Good afternoon
5. Nice to meet you
6. Glad to meet you
感謝與應答
7. Thank you. 多謝
8. Thank a lot.
9. Many thanks.
10. Thank you for helping me.謝謝你幫助我
11. Thank you so much for coming.非常感謝您的光臨
12. Not at all.別客氣
13. That』s all right.不用謝
14. That』s OK
15. You』re welcom
16. It』s a pleasure.很樂意
17. My pleasure.我很樂意
18. Please don』t mention it.請不用客氣
聽點中菜
19. Take a seat, please. Here』s the menu. May I take your order, sir?
請坐。給您菜單,先生。我能接受您的點菜嗎?
20. Our restaurant boasts a history of 120 years and serves a variety of Chinese dishes.我們餐廳具有120年的歷史,這兒供應各種各樣的中國菜。
21. Chinese cuisine has 4 major stles. They are Shang dong , Guang dong ,Sichuan and Huai yang cuisine. 中國菜有四大菜系,他們是山東菜,廣東菜,四川菜和淮陽菜。
22. Beijing food is heave and spicy. It』s specialties are roast Beijing ck and fish slices in wine sauce.北京菜味重香濃。它的特色菜是北京烤鴨和糟溜魚片
23. Guangdong food is fresh and light. Luo Han Zhai is our chef』s recommendation.廣東菜新鮮清淡。羅漢齋是我們廚師長的拿手菜
24. Many guests have high comments on shark』s fin soup, It』s delicious and worth a try.許多客人對我們的魚翅羹贊不絕口,它鮮美可口,值得一嘗。
25. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.四川菜麻辣香濃
26. This beautiful peacock cold dish is all edible.整個這只孔雀冷盤是可以吃的
27. Here is your shark』s fin soup. Please take your time and enjor time and yourself.這是你們的魚翅羹。請慢用並祝你們各位用餐滿意
28. Here is the Luo Han Zhai… Here comes the roast sucking pig.這是羅漢齋。烤乳豬來了
29. Excuse me, may I replace your dinner plate?對不起,我能不能為您換個碟子?
30. Here is the steamed mandarin fish as the last main course. It symbolizes 「more than enough」這是最後一道主菜:清蒸鱖魚。它象徵著「年年有餘」
31. Excuse me, let me distribute the fish for you. 對不起,我能不能為你們分魚?
32. So much for your dishes. Would you like anything else?各位,菜上完了,請問還要點什麼?,
33. Please have some fresh fruit and a cup of hot tea.請用些新鮮水果和一杯熱茶
34. Would you like some wine with your dinner ?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
35. Your dishes will take about 10 minutes to prepare.您的菜要大約10分鍾
36. I do apologize for giving you fthe wrong dish.對不起,給您上錯了菜。
付款
37. Here is your bill.Please check it.這是您的帳單。請核對一下。
38. Your bill totals287 yuan.您的帳單總計287元
39. How are you going to pay. In cash or with credit card?您打算如何付款,用現金還是用信用卡?
40. Here are your change and reciept,please keep them.這是您的錢和收據,請您保管好。
41. -----We』ve enjoyed the meal very much.這頓飯我們吃得很滿意
42. -----Thank you .I hope you」ll come again.謝謝你們。我希望你們再次光臨
第一單元
迎賓就坐
——Good evening , gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生們。歡迎來我們餐廳用餐。請問您預訂過嗎?
——I have a reservation for a table.
我在你們這兒訂了個餐桌。
——May I know your name?
請問您貴姓?
——my name is Li Ming.
我是李明
——How many people do you have, please?
請問您幾位?
——eight
8位
——Please step this way.(下面幾種說話方式)
請這邊走
——(1)Is this table all right?
這張餐桌行嗎?
——(2)I』m sorry, but the restaurant is full now. Will you wait a few minutes in the lounge?
很抱歉,餐廳現在客滿。請在休息室等一會兒好嗎?
——(3)Sorry to have kept you waiting . One table over there is ready for you.
對不起勞您久等了。那兒一張餐桌已經為您准備好了。
——(4)I』m sorry to say that table has been reserved. What about the table near the window?
對不起那張餐桌已經預訂了。那張靠窗的桌子怎麼樣?
第二單元
道別
1. Goodbye/Bye.
再見
2. See you tomorrow/later.
明天/待會兒見。
3.Good night.
晚安。
4.Goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
再見,希望不久再見到你。
5.——I』m afraid I must be going now.
恐怕我得走了。
——So soon? Why don』t you stay a little longer?
這么早,你幹嘛不多呆一會兒?
6.I hope you have enjoyed your stay here?
希望您在這兒過得愉快。
7.——I』ve come to say goodbye.
我來向你道別。
第三單元
接受訂房
——Good morning. Huatian Hotel. Reservations. May I help you?
早上好。這里是華天賓館預訂處。請問有何吩咐?
—— I want to reserve a room
我想訂一間房
——What kind of room would you like? We have deluxe suites, suites, double rooms and single rooms.
請問您要什麼樣的房間?我們有豪華套房、套房、雙人房和單人房。
——May I have your name?
請問您尊姓大名?
——I』m Li Qiang
我是李強
-How long will you be staying here?
請問您將在這兒住多久?
——About 7 days
大約7天
——May I know your arrival and departure dates?
請問您的到店和離店日期?
—— Arrival date is Sunday and departure date is the next Sunday
到店時間是周日,離開時間是下個周
——Just a moment. Let me check if there』s a room available.
請等一下。讓我查一下是否有空房。
——I』m sorry to say all the rooms are booked up ring the period.
很抱歉,在這(您要房)期間所有的房間都訂滿了。
——We can either put you on the waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
我們可以把您列入候房名單,也可以把您安排在附近賓館。
——is there any discount?
第四單元
客房服務
——Housekeeping, May I come in?
客房服務員。我能進來嗎?
——yes,can you tell me what service in your hotel
是的,請告訴我賓館的服務有什麼
——The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel. Please don』t drink the unboiled water.It might make you sick, The registered guests can use the recreational facilities free of charge.
我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應,請勿喝生水,否則可以能使您得病;住店客人可以免費使用娛樂設施。
—— what device in this room?
在房間里有什麼設備
——let me introce them to you;first, Here are the light switch, the temperature adjuster, the closet and the mini bar,The panel on the night stand controls the different electric devices in the room. There are 2 sockets in the bathroom. one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱,床頭櫃上的嵌板控制著房間內的各種電器裝置,浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和200伏電壓。
Then, Here』s the hotel』s service booklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDD calls form your room., The menu is on the door knob. Mark down the items and time of your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話電碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。
——Excuse me .can you clean my room now?
對不起,你現在能不能為我打掃房間?
——We usually make up the check-out rooms first. But we can do your room earlier on your request.
我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。
第五單元
應接服務
——Let me introce our hotel:Our hotel is one of the best in this city. There are over 500 guest rooms of international standard. Our hotel has a gift shop, a fitness center. and four restaurants.
我們飯店是本市的一流飯店。(我們飯店內)有500多間符合國際標準的客房,我們飯店有一個禮品店、一個健身中心、四處餐廳等。
——Thankyou, where is your reception desk?
請問你們的接待處在哪裡?
——The reception desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
—— Where is my room?
請問我的房間在哪裡?
——This way, please. Please take the guest elevator
請這邊走,請乘坐客梯
——May I have your room key? Let me open the
door for you.
請把鑰匙給我好嗎?讓我來給您開門。
——Ok,thanks
謝謝
——Here』re your four pieces of baggage. Please check it.
這是您的四件行李。請核查一下。
❹ 酒店英語口語怎麼學好
買本關於酒店工作的英語書,自己看看念念背背的。不過有個能說外語的環境也很重要。推薦一本關於酒店英語的書,是旅遊局頒發的酒店英語考級的書,《飯店工作英語》裡面有光碟,自己可以邊看邊聽
❺ 酒店英語口語
最省錢的辦法(最好在英語):書店挑本相關的口語書,最好提供音頻的,茶餘飯後勤學苦練,注重發音跟語法,並逐漸投入工作,日積月累就可以熟練運用了。:)
❻ 酒店管理英語口語主要是什麼
一些前台用語還有商務方面的協議啊等等的
❼ 酒店英語口語在線學習哪兒好
酒店英語的話,復首先得明確它的特性制,最大的兩個特點就是要實用、要專業。
那麼,在尋找在線學習的時候,首要的目的就是,要學習的課程是否符合上面說到的兩個點。不管學到了多麼高端或者厲害的英語,如果不是實用且嚴謹的話,那對於在酒店中運用來說都是白費的。
此外,在進行選擇時候,還得了解課程對於基礎是否有著一定的要求,上課是否夠系統化,是否由學習效果監督機制,這都是在為自身著想,為自身的學習結果尋求保障。因為如果不考慮基礎就開始學習的話,很有可能跟不上,不系統的課程也會導致學的思路不夠清晰,而沒有監督機制的話,就是壓根都人在意自身的學習效果。
所以,在線學習的機構很多,做得好的也有很多,不過在進行選擇時候請一定結合自身情況,適合自己的才是最好的。
❽ 誰給我一份系統的酒店前台英語口語培訓資料
http://www.hospitality-school.com/useful-english-expression-for-front-office
❾ 如何進行酒店英語口語培訓
酒店英語口語培訓關鍵還是平時多說多練,你可以試一試睿思博教程,我用了後專感覺屬非常棒,它對我幫助最大的就是睿思博英語口語課程中的「操作指導手冊」針對不同基礎英語口語學員,睿思博英語課程中都會有一本「操作指導手冊」供參考和指導學員,按照上邊的知道,輕輕鬆鬆英語口語就會有很大的提高。
❿ 酒店日常英語口語如何快速提升,需要參加英語培訓班嗎
1,多看歐美電影,抄英文配音,中英文對照字幕 2、多看中英文對照的書籍 3、以上2條中發現的不記得的單詞一定要背下來,這樣你的單詞就沒有問題了,而且看多了、聽多了就會用了 4、口語方面一定要敢說,這是第一步 5、最直接的方法就是找個老外,天天跟他說就沒有任何問題 、當然你也可以選擇去那些英語培訓機構,比如W