❶ 服務員在酒吧常說的英語口語
you are welcome.
❷ 西餐廳服務員的日常英語對話有哪些
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
❸ ktv服務員需要掌握的英語口語
ktv是Karaok TV 。Karaok是個日英文的雜名,Kara 是日文「空」的意思,OK是英文「無人伴奏樂隊回」的縮寫,到中國就演變答成了「卡拉OK」。 現在在我國KTV發展迅速,大多都是綜合性,添加了酒吧,迪廳,保健,洗浴等,這樣更加適合商務消費的習慣, 因此效益比單純的練歌房要好!典範有:銀翼,錢櫃,好樂迪等。
❹ 超市服務員常用的英語口語
迎賓時問候: morning/afternoon sir/miss!Welcome to you!
(上午/下午好!歡迎光臨!)
提供幫助時問候:Can I help you ?
(我能幫你嗎?)
付款時:Would you like a plastic bag?
(您需要購物袋嗎?)
It costs you...yuan.
(一共...元)
Receive you ...yuan.
(收您...元)
Here is your change ...yuan.
(找您...元)
送賓時問候:We appreciate your business!
(感謝您的光顧!)
Welcome here next time!
(歡迎下次光臨!)
Exit(安全出口)
Entrance(入口)
物品介紹:
Biscuits 餅干類Snacks 零嘴Crisps 各式洋芋片 Confectionery 糖業類 Pet. Food 寵物食品Toiletries 廁所用品 Cereals 榖類食品Poultry 家禽類Pickles 各式腌菜 以下將常用的食品的中英對照作整理, 以方便大家采購: A. 肉品類 (雞, 豬, 牛) 雞以身體部位分:Fresh Grade Legs 大雞腿 Fresh Grade Breast 雞胸肉Chicken Drumsticks 小雞腿 Chicken Wings 雞翅膀豬肉則分: Minced Steak 絞肉 Pigs Liver 豬肝Pigs feet 豬腳 Pigs Kidney 豬腰Pigs Hearts 豬心 Pork Steak 沒骨頭的豬排Pork Chops 連骨頭的豬排 Rolled Porkloin 卷好的腰部瘦肉Rolled Pork Belly 卷好的腰部瘦肉連帶皮 Pork sausage meat 做香腸的絞肉Smoked Bacon 醺肉 Pork Fillet 小里肌肉Spare Rib Pork chops 帶骨的瘦肉 Spare Rib of Pork 小排骨肉Pork ribs 肋骨可煮湯食用 Black Pudding 黑香腸Pork Burgers 漢堡肉 Pork-pieces 一塊塊的廋肉Pork Dripping 豬油滴 Lard 豬油Hock 蹄膀 Casserole Pork 中間帶骨的腿肉Joint 有骨的大塊肉 B. 牛肉 Stewing Beef 小塊的瘦肉 Steak & Kidney 牛肉塊加牛腰Frying steak 可煎食的大片牛排 Mimced Beef 牛絞肉Rump Steak 大塊牛排 Leg Beef 牛鍵肉OX-Tail 牛尾 OX-heart 牛心OX-Tongues 牛舌 Barnsley Chops 帶骨的腿肉Shoulder Chops 肩肉 Porter House Steak 腰上的牛排肉Chuck Steak 頭肩肉筋、油較多 Tenderised Steak 拍打過的牛排[注]: 牛雜類在傳統攤位市場才可買到,超級市場則不販賣。有: Roll 牛腸 Cowhells 牛筋Pig bag 豬肚 Homeycome Tripe 蜂窩牛肚Tripe Pieces 牛肚塊 Best thick seam 白牛肚C. 海產類魚: Herring 鯡 Salmon 鮭Cod 鱈 Tuna 鮪魚Plaice 比目魚 Octopus 鱆魚Squid 烏賊 Dressed squid 花枝Mackerel 鯖 Haddock 北大西洋產的鱈魚Trout 鱒魚、適合蒸來吃 Carp 鯉魚Cod Fillets 鱈魚塊,可做魚羹,或炸酥魚片都很好吃 Conger (Eel) 海鰻Sea Bream 海鯉 Hake 鱈魚類Red Mullet 紅鰹,可煎或紅燒 來吃 Smoked Salmon 熏鮭*Smoked mackerel with crushed pepper corn 帶有黑胡椒粒的熏鯖* Herring roes 鯡魚子 Boiled Cod roes 鱈魚子*以上兩種魚只需烤好手放檸檬汁就十分美味了 海鮮: Oyster 牡犡 Mussel 蚌、黑色、橢圓形、沒殼的即為淡菜Crab 螃蟹 Prawn 蝦Crab stick 蟹肉條 Peeled Prawns 蝦仁King Prawns 大蝦 Winkles 田螺Whelks Tops 小螺肉 Shrimps 小蝦米Cockles 小貝肉 Labster 龍蝦D. 蔬果類蔬菜可買到的有: Potato 馬鈴薯 Carrot 紅蘿卜Onion 洋蔥 Aubergine 茄子Celery 芹菜 White Cabbage 包心菜Red cabbage 紫色包心菜 Cucumber 大黃瓜Tomato 蕃茄 Radish 小紅蘿卜Mooli 白蘿卜 Watercress 西洋菜Baby corn 玉米尖 Sweet corn 玉米Cauliflower 白花菜 Spring onions 蔥Garlic 大蒜 Ginger 姜Chinese leaves 大白菜 Leeks 大蔥Mustard & cress 芥菜苗 Green Pepper 青椒Red pepper 紅椒 Yellow pepper 黃椒Mushroom 洋菇 Broccoliflorets 綠花菜Courgettes 綠皮南瓜,形狀似小黃瓜,但不可生食 Coriander 香菜Dwarf Bean 四季豆 Flat Beans 長形平豆Iceberg 透明包心菜 Lettuce 萵苣菜Swede or Turnip 蕪菁 Okra 秋葵Chillies 辣椒 Eddoes 小芋頭Taro 大芋頭 Sweet potato 蕃薯Spinach 菠菜 Beansprots 綠豆芽Peas 碗豆 Corn 玉米粒Sprot 高麗小菜心E. 水果類Lemon 檸檬 Pear 梨子Banana 香蕉 Grape 葡萄Golden apple 黃綠蘋果、脆甜 Granny smith 綠蘋果、較酸Bramleys 可煮食的蘋果 Peach 桃子Orange 橙 Strawberry 草莓Mango 芒果 Pine apple 菠蘿Kiwi 奇異果 Starfruit 楊桃Honeydew-melon 蜜瓜 Cherry 櫻桃Date 棗子 lychee 荔枝Grape fruit 葡萄柚 Coconut 椰子Fig 無花果F. 其它 米: Long rice 長米,較硬,煮前先泡一個小時 Pudding rice or short rice 短米,較軟Brown rice 糙米 THAI Fragrant rice 泰國香米* Glutinous rice 糯米**可在中國商店買到。 英國麵粉 Strong flour 高筋麵粉 Plain flour 中筋麵粉Self- raising flour 低筋麵粉 Whole meal flour 小麥麵粉糖 Brown sugar 砂糖(泡奶茶、咖啡適用) dark Brown Sugar 紅糖(感冒時可煮姜湯時用)Custer sugar 白砂糖(適用於做糕點) Icing Sugar 糖粉(可用在打鮮奶油及裝飾蛋糕外層)Rock Sugar 冰糖 中國超市: 倫敦和曼徹斯特均有中國城,貨品則相當繁多,下列只是平時較常用的材料。 Noodles 面條 Instant noodles 方便麵Soy sauce 醬油,分生抽淺色及老抽深色兩種 Vinger 醋Cornstarch 太白粉 Maltose 麥芽糖Sesame Seeds 芝麻 Sesame oil 麻油Oyster sauce 蚝油 Pepper 胡椒Red chilli powder 辣椒粉 Sesame paste 芝麻醬Beancurd sheet 腐皮 Tofu 豆腐Sago 西賈米 Creamed Coconut 椰油Monosim glutanate 味精 Chinese red pepper 花椒Salt black bean 豆鼓 Dried fish 魚干Sea vegetable or Sea weed 海帶 Green bean 綠豆Red Bean 紅豆 Black bean 黑豆Red kidney bean 大紅豆 Dried black mushroom 冬菇Pickled mustard-green 酸菜 Silk noodles 粉絲Agar-agar 燕菜 Rice-noodle 米粉Bamboo shoots 竹筍罐頭 Star anise 八角Wantun skin 餛飩皮 Dried chestuts 干粟子Tiger lily buds 金針 Red date 紅棗Water chestnuts 荸薺罐頭 Mu-er 木耳Dried shrimps 蝦米 Cashewnuts 腰果
❺ 請教 餐廳服務員的基本口語
真巧/.我在學校就是學酒店管理的.
嘿嘿.
恩.
要先說.
Good evening..這是必要的問候.一定要用這個.
千萬別說.HELLO
Do you have a reservation? 請問你有預定嗎?
Can(May) I help you ? 我能幫你什麼?
how many people get togerther with you? /
A table for .. 你們幾位..???
This way ,please./ Follow me,please. 這邊請/
跟我走.
Shall I take you coat ? 我能幫你拿大衣嗎?
Here is the menu . 這是菜單.
Would you like an aperitif ? 你想到點開胃酒嗎?
What would you like to start with ? 你想先要
點什麼?
What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 你想吃什麼菜?中式還是美式?
Are you ready to order now? 你現在就准備點菜嗎
What can I get you to drink? / 你想喝點什麼?
Would you like to see the dessert menu?
你想看甜品的菜單嗎?
Can I get you a coffee or a liqueur?
我能給你拿一份咖啡還是餐後酒?
So that's the 沙拉,牛肉.a bottle of 啤酒.
這是最後的確認客人所點的菜色
Was everything all right ? 菜還好嗎???
Can I` have the bill ? 這應該是客人該說的.我
能結帳嗎?
Yes,Here you are.. 好,這是您的帳單.
What would you like to pay? 你要怎麼付款?
We hope to see you again. 歡迎下次光臨.
恩,大致就是這些,但願能幫到你,..//!
❻ 飯店服務員常用英語口語對話
1.Can I help you?(有什麼需要我幫助的嗎?)一般客人來了的第一句就說這個2.What do you want to eat?(你想吃點什內么呢?)3.We have......4.What kinds of do you like?哎太多了,一時半會容兒也說不完,也想不了那麼多,得當時隨機應變啊!
❼ 航空服務日常英語口語900句
航空服務人員各場合常用英語語句
一、服務service 1.would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝點什麼?
2.here is today''s menu.what would you like to have?
這是今天的菜單,你想吃些什麼?
3.hank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more?
謝謝,讓您久等了。這是您的飯和咖啡,還要點什麼?
4.how about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
5.may i clear up your table now?
現在可以收拾您的桌子嗎?
6.are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
你是去學習還是只去旅遊?
7.the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由於天氣惡劣,航班已經延誤。
8.we can''t take off because the airport is closed e to poor visibility.
由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。
9.our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
我們的飛機顛簸得厲害,請系好安全帶。
10.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
您想看這些報紙或雜志嗎?
二、起飛前before take-off 1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
2. may i introce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。
3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?
4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左邊靠走廊座位------這是您的座位。
6. i』m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐錯位子了,20c正好在那邊走廊的後二排。
7. excuse me for a second, i』ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。
9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.
你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。
10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中國國際航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飛。
11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.
ca926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。
12. you』re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?
三、緊急情況emergency situation 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
馬上系好安全帶。由於飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。
2. don''t panic!
不要驚慌。
3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.
我們的機長完全有信心安全著陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
6. put the mask over your face!
戴上氧氣面罩!
7. bend your head between your knees!
把你的頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!
8. bend down and grab your ankles.
彎下身來,抓住腳踝。
9. get the extinguisher.
拿滅火器來!
10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!
解開安全帶,別拿行李,朝這邊走!
11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飛機有八個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。
12. jump and slide down!
跳滑下來!
❽ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語 點餐時急用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That』s it .( 多用 ) / That』s all .
❾ 求英語口語、酒店服務員與客人場景兩人的口語對話
A:Good evening,sir. to the Peace Hotel.
B:Thank you.
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
B:Just these four.
A:Two suitcases and two bags.Is that right?
B:Yes.That』s a11.
A:Itll show you to the front desk.This way,please.
I will put your bags by the post over there.
B:I see,thanks.
A:A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
B:OK.Fine.
A:Please enjoy your stay.
A:晚上好,先生。歡迎到和平飯店。
B:謝謝。
A:您有多少件行李?
B:只有這4件。
A:兩個旅行箱和兩個袋子,對嗎?
B:是的,就這些。
A:我帶您到前台,請跟我來。我把您的袋子放在那兒的柱子旁邊。
B:好的,謝謝。
A:您辦完住宿登記時,服務員會帶您到房間去。
B:好的。
A:希望您過得愉快。
❿ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be ? 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That』s it . ( 多用 ) / That』s all .