導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 新的一期英語口語分享來啦

新的一期英語口語分享來啦

發布時間:2021-02-03 13:25:59

A. 寫一段英語口語考試的對話

問:what do you do ring your free time?
你有空的時候都做些什麼呢?
答:i normally read books,all different kinds of it as books bring me new knowledge and explore me to a new world that i did not know before
翻譯:我會讀書,任何類型的書,因為書帶給我新知識的同時也帶領我到一個我並不知道的新世界
問:how about magazines like「national geographic」?
翻譯:那像是「國家地理」的那種雜志呢?
答:i read it before and find it being challenging as i could not fully understand the story 翻譯:我曾經讀過,但是覺得很有挑戰性,因為我無法很好的理解所寫
問:i see i see, well myself enjoys reading too. i find reading a very good way to relax myself after a long day of school or work.
翻譯:原來如此,我本身也很喜歡閱讀。我覺得閱讀是一個讓我在一整天的學習或工作後放鬆的好方法
答: i think that way too. also, reading helps to proce a person of better character
翻譯:我也那麼認為。同時,閱讀有助於培養一個人的個性

B. 英語口語有什麼新穎的話題

這個要看國內外有什麼大事件,對於時事不管什麼什麼語言都是熱門話題內,不過英語口語方面容,我覺得世博比較好,有很多談論的焦點,所用的英語詞彙都比較常見,還可以知道很多知識,對英語提高比較有幫助的,不過我覺得對於英語
天氣啊
社交啊
等等的話題比較實用,其實現在的新穎話題很多,別人不知道的,都算新穎吧-
-但是生僻字比較多,我覺得沒必要。
很多都可以作為話題的啊!保險一點,說說天氣,寵物,或者說一些社交方面的事情,當然,若是你口語很好的話,也可以說些復雜的,比如說一些國內外的趣聞軼事,重大的新聞事件什麼的。

C. 3分鍾的英語口語,150個字這里就好了

我的學校是中復外合作辦制學考試口語兩分鍾提前准備好的話題演講得200-230字如果是准備的幻燈片的presentation要求4-5分鍾
你大概需要430-450字你要的3-4分鍾據我推測應該要300-350字如果是給幾個話題
提前准備的可以提前脫稿用秒錶算算時間還有可能如果你緊張的話
忘詞會造成誤差
還有緊張的氣氛下不知道你是越說越快還是越說越慢演講時要注意眼神交流還有適當的手勢

D. 今年英語口語考試比較熱門的幾個話題是!

原創: 環球教育王洪川老師

雅思口語考什麼?

雅思口試考試分為三個部分。下面對三個部分分別進行介紹,使大家對考試過程和注意事項有更加深入的了解。PART

01 Introction(一般交談)

內容:考察考生討論熟悉話題及使用基礎英語語法的能力。

過程:考官會問一些考生比較熟悉的問題,比如家鄉、家庭、興趣愛好以及周圍熟悉的人等等。

要想在第一部分取得高分,每一個回答都要完整,而且既不能太長也不能太短。有時候,一個完整的回答僅僅包括幾個句子,有時則需要更多的句子才能表達清楚。其實,說的多少並不重要,而回答是否完整才是至關重要的。

高分提示:永遠不要只說「yes」或者「no」,也永遠不要堆砌語句或者給出太過冗長的回答。

PART

02 Indivial Long Run (個人陳述)

內容:考察考生條理清晰地用英語講述完整故事的能力。

過程:考官要求考生就某個問題做一段個人陳述,時間為1到2分鍾。考官會給考生准備一張話題提示卡,上面寫明考生需要表達的內容,考生有1分鍾的時間進行准備。在准備的過程中,考官會向考生提供筆和白紙,考生可以做一些筆記。

高分提示:恰當地使用連接詞可以讓你的表達聽起來更加清楚,回答也更加有邏輯。建議考生考Part 2的時候把語速放慢,這樣不但可以幫助你快速的調整思維,還可以讓你充分利用考試時間。PART

03 Two-way Discussion(雙向討論)

內容:考察考生對有爭論性的問題,表達個人見解,辯證分析討論問題的能力。

過程:考官和考生針對比較廣泛的社會問題進行雙向討論。

在這一部分,考生需要清晰地表達自己的觀點並說出理由,同時還要向考官表明:你能夠運用英語母語者討論問題的技巧,針對一些不熟悉的話題進行開放式的辯證討論。陳述某個觀點時,考生需要同時闡述其他不同的觀點,做到辯證思維、辯證回答。

高分提示:恰當地使用連接詞可以讓你的表達聽起來更加清楚,回答也更加有邏輯。

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

不知道以上內容能否對您的雅思備考有些許幫助,如有雅思備考相關問題可以隨時在線咨詢我們的環球教育老師~~第一時間為您制定計劃解答疑問,希望同學們都可以取得理想的雅思分數~

環球教育秉持教育成就未來的理念,專注於為中國學子提供優質的出國語言培訓及配套服務。環球教育在教學中採用「九步閉環法」,幫助學生快速提升學習效能,同時提供優質的課後服務,跟進學生學習進程,為優質教學提供堅強的保障。目前,環球教育北京學校已構建了包含語言培訓、出國咨詢、國際課程、游學考察、在線課程等在內的一站式服務教育生態圈。相關問題可在線免費咨詢,或撥打免費熱線400-616-8800~~

E. 新航道 英語口語紅寶書 還有 口語來了 這兩本書的CD是美音還是英音

美音。

F. 英語口語有關於學習的對話

只要你的英語好 天天說 天天聽 就不用怕 要有自信心 我回支持你的

G. 一新英語口語900句不會怎麼行

ave hima questioning loo

H. 英語口語考試話題

1.How to spent the summer vacation

Celia:Hey~Allison,it's me,Celia.You 're so pretty today!
嘿`是我,你今天看起來很不錯哦!

Allison:Oh~thanks,Celia.Long time on see,You know, It's been a long time since your last call.Been good?
噢~謝了,很久沒見,你知道,從我們上次打電話已經很久了,最近好不好?

Celia:Yes.How are you ,Allison?
好的啊,你怎麼樣?

Allison:I'm cool.
我很好.

Celia:How about your campus ?
你的學校如何?

Allison:Er...upstate,for girls.Lots of trees,animals.
呃。。。在北部,一所女生學校,有很多樹和動物。

Celia:Supposed to be real nice.
似乎很不錯哦。

Allison:Have you got any idea where you would like to go this summer?
你打算今年夏天去哪兒休假?

Celia:I was thinking I might travel to Hangzhou.You know,that's a city I have always wanted to see.
我想,我應該會去杭州。你知道的,我一直打算去杭州度假。

Allison:Well, Hangzhou is certainly a great attraction. But, in all honesty, I don't think it's a good idea to travel south in summer. It can be very hot.
嗯,杭州當然是一個風景宜人的地方。但老實說啊,我不認為暑假去南方旅遊是個好主意。那裡會超熱的。

Celia:Oh… you are probably right. Where would you suggest?
哦。。。你說的也挺對。那你有什麼建議?

Allison:What about a visit to Yantai in Shangdong province? Yantai is a beautiful city by the sea. The beaches are lovely and the weather is really pleasant. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself there.
去山東省的煙台怎麼樣?煙台是個非常美麗的靠海城市。海灘陽光明媚風和日麗。我想你在那裡一定玩得很過隱。

Celia:But if I spend all the time on the beaches, I may get bored.
但要整個暑假都呆在海灘的話,我可能會覺得悶。

Allison:Well, Yes. But there are many other places to visit nearby. For instance, you can take a boat trip to Chang to visit the island. You can also make a day tour to Penglai where the Eight immortals were said to have stayed and launched the trip across the sea.
嗯,這樣啊,但那裡有很多其他地方可去參觀的。例如,你可以坐船去長島觀光島嶼。也可以去蓬萊一日游,那是傳說中八仙過海的地方呢。

Celia:Oh, how interesting! I may have a chance to become an immortal myself.
哇,這么有趣!我可能也有機會變成神仙哦。

Allison:Haha...Sounds fantastic!
哈哈。。。聽起來太神幻了!

Celia:Thank you ,Allison,your idea is very good.
謝謝你,你的主意太好了。

I. 誰給發個英語口語的習題

1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full. 我飽了。
23. I'm home. 我回來了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這么想。
48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle 0.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦!
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone. 你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition. 這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一輛按鍾點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right. 這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half. 這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well. 這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work. 只要不是幹活,他干什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill. 請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯系。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out. 我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的錶快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition. 這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of

J. 求一篇英語口語三分鍾左右的演講稿(附上翻譯)

Catch the opportunities belonging to myself
when I first stood in the front of GZCAC, I felt so excited that I could』t help shouting out that I was here, my ideal college!
Before I came to the college, Expressions on college in my heart are very perfect. However, it didn』t seemed what I wanted. In the first week, I couldn』t find the direction leading me to the right way, just like in a dim fog not to find the east and west. Besides,I couldn』t get adapted to the study environment in my dorm. As a matter of fact,I had been in the habbit of getting up early with the record on so as to listen to my English.but it was not permitted in the dorm just because English was not scene and the time of their getting up was too late.Yeah!I didn』t want to be the public enermy.Finally,I had no choice but to accept the fact .Afterwards,little by little , I became overtaxed and eventually fell victim to the Yu Men」sydrome—「Yu Men」 being stressful misery. literally,I was overwrought from the pressure of work and life at college.I wanted experience and own almost everything.Emotionally,I was just like a insatiable kid whose hand had got stuck in the candy jam with too many sweets.This is me in my first semester.
Luckily,I didn』t suffer for too long from the 「get everything」 fantasy,Now I have found what I want in reality.I am learning which choices to make.Joining this oral English competition , for instance ,have been one.So today I stand here……Thank you.
《抓住這個機會屬於自己 》

當我第一次站在教室的前面,我感到很興奮GZCAC,我可以幫不上忙,我在這里喊,我理想的大學!
在我來大學,表達對大學在我心中都很完美。然而,這並不似乎是我想要的。在第一個星期,我找不到方向的正確領導我,就像在朦朧的霧不發現在東面和西面。除此之外,我不能適應環境的研究在寢室。事實上,我一直在早起的習慣和記錄,聽我的英語是不允許在宿舍里只因為英文不是場景的時候他們起來太late.Yeah !我不想成為公眾enermy最後,我別無選擇,只好接受這一事實,.Afterwards,漸漸地,我成了運轉和最終的受害者,而男人」sydrome -「宇人」,我是misery.壓力從字面上的緊張工作的壓力和大學生活我想要的經驗和自己的幾乎所有的. 感情,我只是像貪得無厭的小孩的手已經被困在糖果果醬吃糖太多這是我在我的第一個學期。
幸運的是,我不受時間太長,從「一切」的幻想,現在我已經找到我想要在現實中…我正在學習而選擇做…加入這個口語競賽,例如,被一個. 所以我今天站在這里……謝謝。

閱讀全文

與新的一期英語口語分享來啦相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610