Ⅰ 禮儀必備的英語口語有哪些
交際禮儀英語:
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鍾。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
By all means.
怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
我沒有異議。
I have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你們上午談的怎樣?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
糾纏這個問題。
Entangle this issue.
提倡節約
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮
For the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注視
Keep close watch on
促進密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達
Your Honor Mr. Mayor :Your Honon 同Your Excellency一樣,用以尊稱高級官員,「閣下」的意思歡迎/開幕/閉幕詞 welcome /opening/closing speech/adress
致開/閉幕詞deliver/make an opening/closing speech
簽字儀式signing ceremony
友好訪問goodwill visit
宣布開幕 declare ...open ;declarethe commencement of...
宣布閉幕declare...the conclusion /closing of...
發表熱情友好講話make a warm and friendly speech
熱情洋溢的歡迎詞gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的市長先生Respected /respectable/honorable Mr.Mayor
陛下Your /His / Her Majesty
殿下Your/His /Her Highness/Excellency /Royal Highness
閣下YOUr/His /Her Hornor/Excellency
夫人Madam
東道國host country
值此.......之際on the occasion of
以........的名義in the name of
由衷的謝意Heartfelt thanks
在旺旺英語和可可聽力網都有《禮儀英語900句》的mp3。希望能幫到你。
Ⅱ 英語口語考試禮儀,和常用句子,大學水平的!
在英語口語考試中,印象分是至關重要。就等於一位好的老師不但課要教得好,更重要的是要有人格魅力(personal charm),而在考試過程中這種魅力一定要有,通過禮儀體現出來。
口語的三部分,大家都知道第一部分最簡單,第二部分動用自己的想像力去描述,第三部分最難,但最關鍵的是第一部分,也就是從你進門那一肯開始。下面我與大家分享下外交級的禮儀,如何讓考官非常喜歡你。下面的「T」代表考官,「S」代表你
T:Come in please(在門口叫你)
S:說Thank you 後,輕聲關門,馬上走到考官前說:My name is XXX. (一定要說中文名,不能說英文名),然後馬上請問對方的名字:How do you like me to address you, sir? (這句話是外交級的語言,對方肯定會告訴你名字),假設考官說的是Ken, 你馬上微笑的回答:Oh, Ken, (驚訝的表情),nice name, glad to meet you .(伸出手,要有力)
T: 說完後考官肯定說Thanks, 然後說Sit down ,please.
S: 你不要馬上坐下,因為當時考官還是站著的,你要說:You please(你先請)
要重點注意的幾個禮儀:
1)動作:眼睛千萬不要晃,不要老眨眼,這是消極的表現,要不時面帶笑容,看考官的鼻子,不要看眼睛,這樣你會很緊張,你看考官的鼻子的地方,從他的角度看你是看著他的眼睛的。男女生挺直不能依靠椅子,男生雙手要分別放在大腿,女生雙手放在左大腿上,身體稍微有點傾斜。
2)手錶:西方國家的人很看重「手錶」,無論我在外交部,大使館給國家領導人做翻譯,還是跟外教一起聊英語教學,都發現他們很喜歡帶表,他們稱帶表的人為「a man of time」(有時間觀念的人),所以考試時一定要帶表。
3)顏色:顏色會使一個人的感覺變動,而如果全部的人都是穿白色或淺色的衣服,而你穿了黑色,那你就會給人耳目一新的感覺。在所有我接觸過的考官,都喜歡一種顏色,那就是綠色,那是代表「love ,hope ,life and energy",並且澳大利亞的國色是綠色。我推薦大家穿綠色,藍色和黃色。這樣會讓所有的考官都會喜歡。
4)結束:當考官最後說了一句:that's all。一般考生都會說:Thanks, good bye. 這樣的印象分也是很差的,一般第三部分的分數是等你出了門,考官才會寫下去,所以最後的一句話往往是加分的。要牢記好三句話:Thanks very much for your time, and I enjoy taking with you. Have a good day ,(加上考官的名字,並且握手)。
Ⅲ 英語口語考試禮貌用語有哪些
1. Excuse me.
打擾了。
2. I beg your pardon.
請原諒我沒聽清/弄明白。
3. Excuse me?
能再講一遍嗎?
4. I』m working on it.
我正在努力。
5. Is that OK?
這樣可以嗎?
6. After you.
你先請。
7. It all depends.
視情形而定。
8. It』s just what I had in mind.
這正是這想要的。
9. It』s my pleasure.
這是我的榮幸。
10. Let me see.
讓我想一想。
11. May I ask you a question?
我可以問一個問題嗎?
12. I』ve done my best.
我已盡力了。
13. Is that so?
真是那樣嗎?
14. I don』t know for sure.
我不確切知道。
15. No problem.
沒問題。
16. Please make yourself at home.
請別客氣。
17. Probably.
可能吧。
18. So far, so good.
到目前為止還好。
19. Take my word for it.
相信我的話。
20. Take your time.
慢慢來。
21. Thank you for everything.
感謝你做的一切。
22. Thanks a million.
非常感謝。
23. Thanks for the warning.
謝謝你的提醒。
24. Thanks for your cooperation.
多謝合作。
25. That couldn』t be better.
那再好不過了。
26. That depends.
看情況。
27. Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感謝你們的親切款待。
28. I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.
這是我度過的最愉快的時光。
29. That makes sense.
那可以理解。
30. That reminds me.
那可提醒我了。
31. That rings a bell.
我總算想起來了。
32. That sounds like a good idea.
那聽上去是個好主意。
33. I really don't know how I can thank you enough.
我真不知怎樣感謝你才好。
34. Time is money.
時間就是金錢。
35. I have a lot of problems.
我有很多問題。
36. I see what your mean.
我了解你的意思。
37. Could you do me a big favor?
能否請你幫我個忙?
38. That』s something.
太好了,太棒了。
39. You are a great help.
你幫了大忙
40. I couldn』t be more sure.
我再也肯定不過。
41. Thank you all the same.
不管怎樣還是要謝謝你。
1、During the discussion, why did you say that ... ?
2、What kind of transport do you usually use in your city?
3、Do you have any suggestions as to how traffic conditions can be improved in big cities?
4、Do you think private cars should be encouraged?
5、Why do you think some Western countries encourage people to ride bicycles?
6、Now, that's the end of the test. Thank you, everybody.
Ⅳ 商務禮儀中基本的英語詞彙有哪些
商務交際禮儀英語詞彙
久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
好久不見了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友們!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
閣下(多用於稱呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
Beijing.
對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京過得怎麼樣?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
歡迎美商來北京投資。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
歡迎多提寶貴意見。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虛此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
As you have a tight schele, I will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.
歡迎再來!
Hope you'll come again.
歡迎以後多來北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
願為您效勞!
At your service!
為…舉行宴會/宴請
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
歡迎宴會
Welcome dinner
便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)
Luncheon
便餐
Light meal
工作午餐
Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會
Return dinner
告別宴會
Farewell dinner
慶功宴
Glee feast
招待會
Reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
雞尾酒會
Cocktail party
茶話會
Tea party
包餐/點餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜
Serve a courst
您的位置在這里。
Here is your seat.
請入席!
Please have a seat.
歡聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
請各位隨意用餐。
Help yourself please.
您喝點什麼?
What would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要為此乾杯!
I'll drink to that!
隨量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一會兒!
Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,請多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待會現在開始。
The reception will now begin.
全體起立,奏國歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待會的貴賓有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
現在請…講話
I have the honour to call upon …
開幕式現在結束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重慶祝
Grand celebration
慶祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝賀您當選…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談
Talks at working level
對口會談
Counterpart talks
議程項目
Items on the agenda
主題
Theme
議題
Topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程
Schele mutually agreed upon
開幕會議
Opening session
全體會議
Plenary session
開場白
Introction
情況介紹
Presentation
小組討論
Panel discussion
同有關單位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一輪會談
One round of talks
決議
Resolution
諒解備忘錄
Memoranm of understanding
現在開會。
I declare the meeting open.
請…發言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介紹完了,謝謝!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先說這么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要說的就是這些。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鍾。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
By all means.
怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
我沒有異議。
I have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你們上午談的怎樣?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
糾纏這個問題。
Entangle this issue.
提倡節約
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮
For the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注視
Keep close watch on
Ⅳ 常用的商務禮儀有哪些,英文版的
The Catalogue For Training Content;
一、 mage is our good brancl
二、How to edsablish the prolessional mage
三、Manners in the working place
一、Your lmage is also the reputention of the company:
1.The image concept of a succeed person
The function of「Holo Eppect」 in social aurivities
2. Manners and puplic relatiions
The ethic reguletiong in public reletions---「THE GREY AREA」
「The organization」is successful if its emrployees are able to convey the velne of their orgenizationg through appearances,benavions and the relationship with customers.
3.Lmproving the service awareness in working
The misunderstanding of service
4.The positine and upward mentel state contributes to outstanding accomplishments.
5.Being tolerant to others and willing to looperate with team numbers.
Ⅵ 商務英語口語交流要注意什麼禮儀
在商務場合的問候中,正確運用禮儀非常重要,務必使用禮貌用語,比如「請",謝謝」等專。另外還要屬注意使用正確的頭銜和手勢,握手是非常普遍的動作,最後微笑也是很重要的。下面為大家總結一些商務場合必備用語:
見面問候的時候我們必須要做到以下的4點:
1、Introce yourself with name and title.介紹自己的姓名和頭銜。
2、Shake hands.握手。
3、Express happiness to meet the other person.表示很高興見到對方。
4、Give or accept directions.告訴對方接下來做什麼或者接受對方的提議。