『壹』 幫忙上傳幾篇有關商務會議的英語對話
商務會議最常用英語對話匯總
Let me introce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It』s an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you . I』ve heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?
How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?
It』s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持聯系。 Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。
Don』t mention it. 別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。
I』m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
『貳』 翻譯一些關於會議接待的英語口語句子
您好,可以將您的證件給我看一下么,我想核對一下您的信息,謝謝.
Hello. Could you please show me your ID to verify your information? Thank you.
請您核對一下,這是您的演講信息么?
Could you please verify whether this is your speech information?
請您把您的u盤給我。
Please give me your USB key.
請問您的演講ppt放在哪個文件夾中?是這個么?
Which folder is your speech PPT in? Is it this one?
我將把您的演講ppt通過我們的軟體傳給後台,以保證您的演講順利完成。
I will forward your speech PPT to our backstage to ensure succesful completion of your speech.
為了您的演講ppt與我們的軟體兼容,我們需要做一些簡單的處理,不過請放心,您的ppt內容不會被更改。
We will need to do some simple processing to ensure compacity of your PPT and our software. Please be asured that your PPT content will not be modified.
為了軟體的兼容,ppt中不能含有超連接,尤其是不能超連接到其他應用軟體上,例如網路、文檔。不過請您放心,我們的改動不會影響您ppt的內容。
To be compatable with the software, the PPT cannot have any hyperlinks, especially links to other applications, such as the web, or documents. But please be assured, our modification will not change your PPT contents.
為了軟體的兼容,我將把您ppt中所需要的視頻全部轉換成mp4的格式,並上傳後台。
To be compatable with the software, I will convert all videos in your PPT to MP4 format, and upload it to our backstage.
您的u盤里沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,您現在還能提供視頻原文件么?
The file of this video cannot be found in your USB, this video cannot be displayed. Will you be able to provide us with the original file of this clip?
由於您的u盤中沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,請問您希望刪除這個視頻連接,還是保留視頻的第一貞?現在恐怕只能這么處理。
Due to the missing file, this video clip cannot be displayed. Woudl you like to remove this clip at all or keep the first screenshot of this clip? I'm afraid this is our only choice.
您想遮蓋住這些信息是么?好的,沒問題。
You'd like to cover these information? No problem.
現在我們再一起來過一邊您的演講ppt,您確認一下。
Let's go through your speech PPT, for you to approve.
好了,如果沒有其他問題我就要把您的演講ppt上傳到後台了。
Ok. If there's no other concerns I will upload the PPT to our backstage.
請您看一下這個版面,您可能會在會場中看到這個版面,這個時間是您演講的時段,當到達這個時間的時候,您的演講ppt便會出現在電腦中了。
Please take a look at this screen. You can probably see this screen in the meeting. This time slot is your speech. Your PPT will appear in computer when it's that time.
預祝您演講成功,謝謝。
Good luck on your speech. Thank you.
我這里暫時無法工作,您可以找我的同事為您服務,不好意思。
I will not be able to help at the moment, my colleague will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
不好意思,這個問題我需要找我的上司解決/這個問題我需要詢問我的上司,請您稍等。
I'm sorry. I will need to consult my superior for this matter, please give me a moment.
由於我們的工作量較大,我需要盡量快速地完成任務,不過我相信我會為您服務到位的,謝謝。
Because of the volume of our work, I will complete this project as soon as possible. But please trust that the quality of my service will not be compromised. Thank you.
感謝您的理解。
Thank you for your understanding.
『叄』 商務英語的常用口語
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
還有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什麼時候出發?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
請讓我看下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀之後你會知道我們的產品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再看看生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已經決定接受您的訂單。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
謝謝您迅速給我方回復。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用謝,雖然我方的現貨不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的幫忙。
『肆』 商務會議的必備口語
會議是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家國際企業工作的話,大多數的會議將會用英語(論壇)進行。無論你是召開會議還是出席的人,用以下的這些短語為商務會議的各個階段做好准備。 問候/開場白不管使用何種語言,會議的基本機構通常是一致的。並且會議通常多會以問候開始!在英語中,你將使用更正式的Good morning或Good afternoon而不是hello.接著,如果你是召開會議的人,你將需要宣布會議正式開始。例如i>Good morning. It looks like everyone's here, so let's getstarted.陳述會議目的接著,你必須提醒每個人此次會議的目的是將談論那些商務內容。如果你是負責人的話,就說:Our goal today is...你還可能聽到的短語有Our goal today is...或是i>I've called this meeting to...然後以簡短的解釋結束。例如We're here todayto discuss last quarter's sales figures. 你必須在提出新的內容前回顧一下以前的一些信息。這就是為什麼某人將會朗讀minutes from the previous meeting。Minutes是會議的一份正式記錄。在朗讀記錄前要說To begin, let's quickly go over the minutes from our lastmeeting.Go over的意思是回顧某事並常使用在商務語言中。介紹日程表和需要討論的內容是談論新的商務內容的時間了,一份談論內容清單稱做agenda.會議的召開者將大家的注意集中到agenda. 上。他們會說Please look at your of the agenda. There are xx items onthe list today. Let's start with number xx.然後,成功的會議關鍵是使之按項目一一進行。該移向下一項內容時,就說Now that we've discussed..., let's move onto...Move on通常用在商務場合中意思是開始新的議題。
『伍』 商務英語口語怎麼提高
1、盡可能每天都堅持聽英語。
每天都聽英語,即使只有15分鍾時間。這樣做的好處在於,讓大腦習慣每天處理英語信息,知道你需要它。並盡可能地堅持每天都聽,時間不要求很長,每天練習15分鍾對你的幫助比一周只練一次3小時更有效。有些小夥伴剛進這行,可能不需要跟老外口語交流,就乾脆放棄口語這塊,這是非常不好的,沒有上進心,是職場上的大忌,另外,學語言臨時抱佛腳是很難學好的,大家要堅持學,而且盡量有階段性的目標。
2、盡可能每天都堅持說英語,說白了就是模仿標准發音,不斷地說。
聽英語電視節目或看新聞時,試著模仿你聽到的聲音,他們說一句,你跟著他們說一句。甚至你都可以將自己說的錄下來,進行對比。直到你覺得聽起來很像錄音。基礎較好的童鞋,還可以進行聽寫訓練,聽一句,迅速地寫到紙上,看語速與聽寫是不是在一個節奏上。這么多年的學習經歷告訴我,重復真的很有必要。你要相信,你的努力付出不會被辜負。
3、多看商務方面的英美劇,揣摩老外的表達思維,直到你不需要中文字幕。
英美劇是學習英語口語的好材料。如果英語基礎不是很好,就別為難自己,打開中英字幕,先看懂了意思再說。了解了意思,再重點只看英語字幕這樣不會有畏難情緒。如果你不需要看中文字幕,就能理解那些句子傳達的是什麼意思,建議你先不看中文字幕,畢竟你是來提高口語的。
堅持以上這些事情,對學好商務英語口語很有幫助,但是離流利的商務口語還是有一些距離的。因為語音、詞彙、語法這方面的基礎知識也是要不斷學習的,它們關繫到你的商務口語說得對不對,說得好不好。
以上就是關於商務英語口語提升的相關分享,希望對大家有所幫助,想要了解更多相關內容,歡迎大家及時關注本平台!
『陸』 商務英語口語900句
這個簡單,我介紹你去一個網站裡面查找,
我一直都是在這個網站里收版集英語資料的!
裡面有你所說權的商務英語,口語,日常口語!
http://www.douban.com/note/80516807/
具體鏈接在我空間里就有
現在還可以免費測試自己的英語水平哦!
『柒』 商務英語口語大全
建議貨比三抄家選適合自己的吧
我學的和挺值得參考的~~不妨一試哦
http://www.tudou.com/home/diary_v12536341.html