導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語看醫生口語

英語看醫生口語

發布時間:2021-01-30 22:50:53

『壹』 第一次去看醫生的經歷英文對話 口語考試 力求用詞簡單 拜求

第一次去看抄醫生的經歷英文對話 口語考試 力求用詞簡單
-Morning, what's wrong with you?
-Morning, doctor, I am running a high fever, and I cough a lot.
-Did you take the body temperature?
-Yes, it's around 39.5.
-Oh, that's super higher, let me see your tongue.
-A....
-It's infectious. You should stay here and inject the liquid medicine, and after that I will issue you some medicine for you to take three times a day.
-Oh, OK.
-And you should drink more water and have a good rest.
-OK, I will, thanks doctor.

『貳』 第一次看醫生英語作文,口語考試,怎麼寫啊

背著小房子的寄居蟹,長滿硬刺的海刺蝟,像小口袋似的水母……撒滿海灘.這都版是退潮時掉隊的權,等海水一漲,它們還要回到大海的懷抱.像那無邊的大海望去,還蒙著厚厚一層霧,隱隱約約有一些捕魚的船隻在水中霧中移動,時隱時現.海風陣陣的吹來,浪被撞擊在礁石上,濺起了潔白的水花,它涌到岸邊,輕輕地撫摸著細軟的沙灘.海浪一層一層從遠處輕盈地盪來,
給沙灘勾勒出一道白色的「裙邊」,像給浩瀚的大海鑲上了閃閃發光的銀框,使大海更加迷人.太陽升高了,海上的霧漸漸散去,露出了大海的本來面目.當傍晚漲潮的時候,大海卻變成了另一副模樣.它變得像一個無邊的戰場.海風吹著尖利的號角聲,
海浪似乎是千百乘鐵騎,向海岸猛烈地進攻著,發出隆隆的怒吼聲.岸上百斤重的大石,給它輕輕一拂,就淹沒到海底去了……

『叄』 有關看醫生英語對話

nurse:please come in.
patient1: doc,these few days, i'm experiencing sore throat, what medicine can you give me?
doc.: you can drink some menthol syrup, it is very effective, avoid drinking cold water.
patient2: how about me doc? recently, i have headache, it is very hard for me to work,what should i do?
doc.: may be you are too tired, drink some mefenamic tablets and take a rest.
nurse: oh, mefenamic tablets is the most effective used for curing headache.
patient3: doc,i'm also sick, i'm suffering from a fever, what medicine would you recommend me?
doc.: oh,fever is very common now because of the changing of our weather. you should take medicine for fever,drink a lot of water and take some rest.
patients: thank you doc.
doc & nurse: get well soon!

『肆』 關於生病,看病的英語對話,越多越好

病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有點失眠。
Patient: I』m suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼葯嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠葯,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient』s blood pressure.)
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don』t strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I』ll do as yousay.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這葯會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I』msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!

話2:(為家人預約)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one』s familymember)

李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What』s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it』s not me. My son Bill is sick.
約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What』s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that』s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What』s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can』t stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I』 m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won』t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
單詞
Words
spot n. 斑點
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 發燒,高燒
temperature n. 溫度
centigrade n. 攝氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手術
scratch vt 抓,搔

Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson』s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I』d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well, let』s see. I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I』m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班護士:星期五。讓我查一下。太好了,約翰遜大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。
Mrs. Reed: That』s fine. Thank you, I』ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 預約
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 預定,預約
occupy vt 占據
available adj 可以見到的,有空的
check n. vt檢查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 預約
have to 不得不
by the way 順便問一下
be available 有空,可以見到
see a doctor 看醫生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我幫忙嗎?
I』d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周約見大夫。
I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已經預定滿了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
約翰遜大夫周六有空嗎?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
約翰遜大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身體
head 頭部
brain 腦
skull 顱骨
hair 頭發
forehead 前額
temple 太陽穴

『伍』 看醫生的英語情景對話

Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?
早上好,米勒先生。哪兒不舒服?
Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.
早上好,醫生。我感到頭暈,而且發燒。
Do you have any other symptoms?
還有些別的症狀嗎?
Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.
是的。咳得很厲害,並且胸部也疼。
I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.
我知道了。請張開嘴巴發「啊」的音……讓我量量你的體溫,請把溫度計放在胳膊下。
Doctor, how about my temperature now?
醫生,我現在的體溫是多少?
It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.
三十九度五。現在我來檢查一下你的肺。
Will you please unbutton your shirt.
脫掉你的襯衣好嗎?
Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.
深深吸氣……慢慢呼出。
Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.
現在我來給你把脈。好了。
Doctor am I serious.
醫生,我嚴重嗎?
Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.
噢,一點也不重。正象我猜想的一樣,你得的是支氣管炎。
I'm relieved to hear that.
你的話使我鬆了一口氣。
I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .
我給你開一針來降體溫。
Are you allergic to penicillin?
你對青黴素過敏嗎?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
Well, We'll check on that.
那麼我們來給你查一查。
Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.
把這張紙條拿去注射室交給護士。
She will give you a test.
她會給你做皮試的。
If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.
如果你做皮試沒問題的話,她會給你打針的。
Do I need any medicine?
你要吃點什麼葯嗎?
Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.
是的。我要給你開一些治咳嗽的葯以及一些抗生素葯丸。
Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.
那是你的處方。把它拿到葯房去交給葯劑師,他會告訴你該怎麼服葯的。
What else do you advise me to do?
你覺得我還應該注意些什麼嗎?
Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.
在家呆上一兩天,注意保暖,多喝點水,並要好好休息。
Thank you very much ,doctor.
非常謝謝你,醫生。
Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.
不用謝,如果兩三天後還沒有好轉,就再來找我。
Thanks again .Good-bye.
再次謝謝你,再見

『陸』 求英文看病對話,最好口語點

病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有點失眠。
Patient: I』m suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼葯嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠葯,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient』s blood pressure.)
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don』t strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I』ll do as you say.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這葯會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I』m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!

話2:(為家人預約)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one』s family member)

李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What』s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it』s not me. My son Bill is sick.
約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What』s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that』s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What』s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can』t stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I』 m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won』t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson』s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I』d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well, let』s see. I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I』m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班護士:星期五。 讓我查一下。 太好了,約翰遜大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。
Mrs. Reed: That』s fine. Thank you, I』ll come then.

僅供參考 歡迎採納 希望幫到你

『柒』 HELP~求一段英語口語對話~「看醫生.醫生給出診斷。」明天要用急求,本人初二。一共兩分鍾的對話。

1. seeing the doctor--beginner
A: hello! How are you.
B: not too well! I』 just to the doctor. I haven』t been feeling too we.. over the last few days.
A; what have you got? A cough? A cold?
B; that』s the funny thing. I don』t what』s wrong with me. I just feel exhausted.
A; perhaps you』ve been working too hard. You do have a high-pressure job.
B: maybe. I haven』t been able to keep my food down either. That』s unusual.
A; well. I』m sure the doctor will be able to prescribe something to make you well again. Dr. Jameson is very good.
B; yes, he is. I』ve make an appointment for 10 o』clock, so I』d better move along.
A; OK. Hope you feel better soon. You should take it easy. I』m sure the doctor will prescribe rest, you know.

2. seeing the doctor--Intermediate

A: good morning. What seems to be the problem?
B: good morning, doctor. I feel terrible. I』ve god a cold and I have a rash here on my neck. I』m not sleeping well either. What do you think the problem could be?
A: I』d say you』ve been working too hard or are under stress for some reason. Have you been taking anything for your cold?
B; yes, I bought some medicine at the chemist』s. I』ve been taking it for three days.
A: good. I』m going to prescribe something stronger. It will make you feel drowsy, so you certainly should rest.
B; OK. I can afford to take a fell days off work.
A: have you been working hard recently?
B: yes, I have. I had to get a project finished. It』s done now, so I can relax a little.
A; good. Let』s take a look at that rash….it looks worse than it is. I』m going to prescribe some ointment for it. If the rash doesn』t clear up in a few days, come back and see me. Do you have any other symptoms?
B: I have a bad headache, but…
A: don』t worry about that. It』s probably of the stress you』ve been under. Just take some aspirin. Combined with the stronger cough medicine, it will make you feel very tired. You shouldn』t work or use any equipment which requires concentration. If I were you, I』d just sleep, read a book, or watch TV. Here is your prescription.
B; thanks doctor. I』ll get these immediately. Goodbye.

『捌』 有關看醫生的英語6人情景對話

You: Dear miss, I have a horrible pain in my stomach, can I see a doctor now?
Girl at the reception: I have to check with Doctor Johnson to see whether he is available.
You: Yes, please.
Girl at the reception: Doctor Johson, here I have a young lad who said he got a horrible pain in his stomach, when could you see him?
Dr Johson:I have a patient with me, I can see him after this.
Girl at the reception:Dr Johson said he would see you after he saw the last patient.
You: I, I think I am dying in maximum 59 seconds.
Girl at the reception: Doctor Johson, the lad said he would die in 59 seconds.
Dr Johson: Ask him wait a minitue.
Girl at the reception: Dr Johson said you have to wait for a minitue.

.......

.......
You waited there. It was only 30 minitue, then you became unconcious.
You parents and your sister shouted to the girl at reception:
He died!

『玖』 英語口語考試《一次看醫生的經歷》

One day , I had a toothache. It was very terrible. I couldn't bear it . So I had to ask my mother to take me to the doctor's. I waited and waited . And match seemed like a dead watch. It seemed not to move.I suffered a lot from the toothache. I hope the doctor could stop my pain at once . I really wanted to die. I felt a knife cutting me . In the end , it was my turn to see the doctor. When I came into the clinic, I was shocked. The equipment which was ready to deal with my tooth was cruel and cold . I sat down. I was very afraid of what would happen. To my surprise , doctor just look over my tooth and then wrote down something on a piece of paper . Then he said , " You can go and buy the medicine ." My god ! He did nothing to my tooth. My tooth was still hurt, I had to suffer from it for days. I got very angry . But what could I do . I could do nothing but bear it . How I wish I had protected my teeth well . How I wish I hadn't eaten so much sugar . From then on , I know that doctor can do nothing to your disease . You can only avoid being ill by yourself .

『拾』 關於看病的英語對話

Patient Good morning,doctor!

早上好,醫生!
Doctor Morning!What's your troubie,young man?

早上好!怎麼了,年輕人?
Patient I feel sick and I have a headache.

我感覺惡心,並且我頭疼。
Doctor How long have you been like this?

你什麼時候開始這樣的呢?
Patient Since last night.

從昨晚開始。
Doctor Let me look you over carefully.

讓我仔細看一看。
Patient Is anything wrong with me?

我有什麼事嗎?
Doctor
Yes,but it's not serious.you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Plerse take them three times a day and drink moer water.

是的,但它並不嚴重。你得了流感。這是一些葯丸。請一天喝三次,並多喝些水。
Patient How soon can Ibe all right again?

我多久才會好?
Doctor If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.

如果你好好休息,你將在三天內好的
Patient OK,thanks a lot!

好的,謝謝!
Dr. Yang What can I do for you,Benjamin?

有什麼我可以為您做的,本傑明?
Benjamin Well,I couldn't sleep last night.

呃,我昨晚無法入睡。
Dr. Yang What's the matter?

哪裡有問題呢?(有沒有哪裡不舒服呢?)
Benjamin I've got a pain here.Just here.Ouch!

我這兒疼。只有這。噢!
Dr. Yang What did you eat yesterday?

你昨天吃什麼了?
Benjamin
For lunch I had noodles,salad,and later a peach.I didn't have any supper because I didn't fell very well.

午餐我吃的面條,沙拉,後來還吃了一個梨子.我沒有吃晚餐,因為我感覺不是很好。
Dr. Yang Was the peach ripe or green?You ought to be careful with fruit.

桃子熟了沒,干不幹凈呢?你應該要小心吃水果。
Benjamin It was a bit green.

它還挺干凈的啊。
Dr. Yang I think that may be the problem.It is nothing serious.You'd better get some rest.Take this
medicine three times a day.You'll be all right soon.And I advise you not to eat fruit that isn't ripe
in the future.

我想沒有什麼大礙。病不重。你最好休息會兒。吃這個葯,一天3次。你很快就會好的。還有,我建議你以後不要吃沒有熟透的水果了。
Benjamin OK.Thank you.Goodbye.

閱讀全文

與英語看醫生口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610