導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務英語口語對話

商務英語口語對話

發布時間:2020-12-25 19:09:35

Ⅰ 商務英語口語考試:對話

1.Your conversation is about making a contract on purchasing nuts with the supplier through the process of enquiry,offer, counter-offer.我們的談話內容,是關於采購堅果,同賣方之間進行詢價、報價及還價的過程。

2.Suppose you』re placing an order of 10 tons of black tea, and you』ll discuss the details with you seller, which includes price,delivery,packaging,shipment)如果你下了一個10噸紅茶的訂單,你就得跟他們討論一些細節,包括價格、出貨、包裝及裝船訊息。

3.Assume you received your goods of sewing machine which were delivered late, and what』s worse, some of the cases were damp and broken. Then you』re planning to address the problem with your supplier. ( complaint, claim, and after sale service should be included)如果你需要的縫紉機貨物交貨延遲了,或者有個別箱子受潮或破損,那你就得向你的供應商檢討問題原因(可能要抱怨、索賠或者是要求其履行售後服務)

4. Make a conversation between an agent and seller about commission negotiation 買賣雙方進行傭金談判。

5. A is a buyer(purchaser) , B is a seller. Make a conversation in which A tries to promote samples to persuade B to buy their procts.買方與賣方之間的談判,就是買方說服賣方購買其產品的過程。

6. Try to make a conversation on negotiation of price clause in a contract 關於合同中的價格條款做一次會談

7. Try to make a conversation on establishing business relationship with your potential business partner.跟你的潛在客戶關於建立合作關系做一次會談。

8. Make a conversation promoting your procts at a trade fair.
關於提升你們公司產品的公平競爭力做一次會談。

9. Make a conversation discussing how to increase sales/ your work plan for next year.關於如何提升下半年的銷售額即你的工作計劃做一次會談。

10. make a conversation about staring an E-Commerce.關於如何著眼於電子商務市場做一次會談

Ⅱ 我要一篇英文版自我介紹。商務英語口試考試部分用。2-3分鍾左右

第一部分自我介紹不是讓自己說一段話的,是和老師的對話。
一般是這樣的:考官Examiner 考生Candidate
EX: Where do you live? \ Where are you from?
CA: I'm live in\ from ..province, ...city. It's a beautiful place.
EX: What are like doing in spare time?
CA: Reading and play sports......
EX: Can you tell me a little about your job?
CA: I like my job........

是這種回形式的,你可答以准備一些可能問到的問題,到時候多說一些就可以了,不用緊張

Ⅲ 商務英語口語對話,求商務英語對話

一、上班第一天的英語對話
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。歡迎你到C&C公司來。 B: Hello. Good morning. I』m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是喬治·陳。
A: Nice to meet you George. I』m glad you』ll be working for us. We』re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.喬治,很高興見到你,我很高興你能到我們這里來工作,我們這就像是一個大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一個團隊
B: That』s great. I』m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要開始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把這里的規章制度先跟你說一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I』m fresh out of college.好的。那會對我幫助很大。我剛從學校畢業。 A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我們要求員工准時到崗,而且午餐的時間不要過長 B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,這很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be instrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.員工性格很重要。我們希望C&C公司的的員工勤奮、協作、誠實、開明
B: I』m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities. 很高興聽到這些。上述素質我都具備。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees』 concerns.我們也努力為員工創造最好的條件。我們有責任為員工提供一個安全可靠的工作環境,我們也聆聽員工們的呼聲 B: That』s very admirable. That』s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here. 那好極了。這也是我想到這里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?現在你可能有些問題要問吧。你還想了解些什麼呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好幾個問題要問呢! A: Certainly. Go ahead!盡管問吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我開始上班之前要不要進行體格檢查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要體檢。但是公司會出這筆錢。 B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job? 我要不要通過一些特殊的崗前培訓?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要參加培訓。我們公司秉承員工培訓和個人成長的信念。
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有沒有必要加班? A: No, that wouldn』t be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period? 還有一個問題:這里的員工有沒有試用期?
A: No, they don』t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.沒有,你一旦被錄用了,就享有和其他員工一樣的權利。 B: I see. That』s great.我明白了。太好了。

A: Do you have any other questions?你還有別的問題嗎?
B: No, I don』t think so. You』ve been so helpful.我想沒有了,你幫我解決了很多疑問 A:All right. I』m glad to hear that.好的,很高興你這么說。
B:Well,I』ve probably taken up enough of your time.我佔用你的時間已經夠多了 A: We』ll talk again soon.我們很快會再見的。
B: I』ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜歡跟你談話,謝謝。 A: You』re very welcome.不用客氣。
二、工作進度
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生聯繫上了沒有? B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I』m working on it.還沒有,王先生。我正在聯系。 A: What seems to be the problem?是怎麼回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的時候老是占線。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也許是他的電話壞了。不管怎麼樣,繼續聯系吧。我確實想知道他對那份合同的回應。 B: All right, I』ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告訴你。
三、談論休假的英語對話
A: I』ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That』s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些時間放鬆一下。 A: You said it. I』m looking forward to my annual vacation.你說得沒錯。我正期待著年假的到來。 B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什麼時候開始休假? A: Later this month. I can』t wait!這個月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I』m not taking my vacation until December.我真羨慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
四、化解同事矛盾的英語對話
A: Sam, you』ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原諒我。 B: Forgive you for what?原諒你什麼?
A: I used your computer. And I』m afraid I』ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的電腦。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件刪掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我開玩笑? A: I』m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can』t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It』s no laughing matter.我簡直不敢相信!我將所有重要的私人資料都存入電腦了。這可不是鬧著玩的。
A: I told you I』m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎樣做才能彌補我的過錯?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don』t ever use my computer again! You can』t do anything now, it』s too late!你應該道歉!再也不許用我的電腦了!現在你做什麼都沒有用了,已經太遲了!
五、閑談周末的對話
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末過得怎麼樣?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海灘玩了,還在那兒吃了燒烤。 A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你們也游泳了吧? B: Sure. I think it』s a fantastic place to go.當然。我覺得那是個好去處。

Ⅳ 商務英語口語十五:餐桌上如何談生意

在商務英語口語中,邀請客人吃飯時,我想都不僅僅是為了吃飯,在這個特殊時候,可以適當的談些生意合作上面的事情,那麼我們在餐桌上如何談生意呢?

對話背景:CEC的業務員佟先生邀請一會英國客戶奧爾森先生共進午餐。兩人在餐桌上就軟體的展示問題進行了商討。
T: Mr. Tong, salesman of CEC
O: Mr. Olson, a British customer

T: I recommend the lobster.
O: I think I』ll go with the roast rib.
T: Can we talk a little about the project? (問對方是否可以談合作上的事情,一定要注意禮貌,不能魯莽,如果你認為這會影響到客戶吃飯的情緒,則不問為好,畢竟什麼事情都不能勉強,餐桌上更多的應該是放鬆,增進客戶感情的地方)
O: Go ahead. (一般客戶都是會答應的,但是不要太過)
T: Even though it』s powerful, it』s very easy to use. You』ll be pleased with our documentation. And we』re far ahead of our competitors in our graphics capabilities.
O: I』ve heard very good reports about your software. I』d like you to arrange for a demonstration. How about 1 o』clock, Thursday afternoon, in our demo center?
T: Ok, no problem.
O: Well, that was a wonderful meal.
T: The food is really good here, isn』t it?
O: How much does the bill come to?
T: Don』t worry. I』ll take care of the bill.
O: Thank you very much.
謝謝。

Ⅳ 如何用商務英語口語對話

商務英語口語對話有偏重日常工作類的
也有偏重於外貿和商務談判類的
英語口語的提高在於多練習!給點建議吧回:
1、臉皮厚。換句話說,就是不怕出錯;
2、經常練習日常句子。把它們練習得能夠脫口而出;
3、為了幫助自己熟悉地道的英答語,可以看一些美劇。邊看邊跟著說句子。

對於聽力,首先必須多練多聽
最好能做到每天聽聽力,不用很多,20分鍾左右就夠了
可以聽英文電台,看美劇,英文歌,聽自己的錄音都行

聽的過程中,先找出自己的薄弱環節,針對性的去復習操練;找出自己的不足,盡快更正過來

可以繼續交流哦或者我傳一些資料給你參考

Ⅵ 商務英語的常用口語

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
還有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什麼時候出發?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
請讓我看下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀之後你會知道我們的產品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再看看生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已經決定接受您的訂單。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
謝謝您迅速給我方回復。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用謝,雖然我方的現貨不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的幫忙。

Ⅶ 商務英語口語對話,想參加培訓

推薦你到上海自力進修學院,商務英語初中級都有的,中外教結合教學,希望能夠幫到你

Ⅷ 急求商務英語口語情景對話。。救命啊。。

沒有詳細的東西嗎? 太空洞了 這種別說用英文說了 就算用中文說也不專知屬道說什麼
first of all, I would like to give a general situation about our company operation..........

and then, I would like to talk about our major business line,.......

as for the advantage of proct, I think ......

Ⅸ 急求一份關於經貿商務英語方面的口語對話(對話要完整,兩人對話時間大概三分鍾到五分鍾)

Business Negotiation

A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd.

B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd.

A: Good morning, Mr. Cai. Glad to meet you.

B: Good morning, Miss Lin. Its very nice to see you in person.

Let me introce my colleagues to you. This is my manager, Mr. Jia.

A: How do you do? Mr.Jia.

B: How do you do? Miss Lin. Nice to meet you.

B: ....And this is Mr. Wang. He is in charge of sales department. This is Miss Huang. She is in charge of business with clents.

A: Nice to meet you, Miss Huang, Mr. Wang.

B: Nice to meet you, Miss Lin.

A: How are things going?

B: Everything is nice.

A: I hope through your visit we can settle the price for our Chinaware, and conclude the business before long.

B: I think so, Miss Lin. We came here to talk to you about our requirements of HX Series Chinaware. Can you show us your price-list and catalogues?

A: Weve specially made out a price-list which cover those items most popular on your market. Here you are.

B: Oh, its very considerate of you. If youll excuse me, I ll go over your price-list right now.

A: Take your time, Mr. Cai.

B: Oh, Mr, Wang. After going over your price-list and catalogues, we are interested in Art No. HX1115 and HX 1128, but we found that your price are too high than those offered by other suppliers. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such high prices.

A: Im sorry to hear that. You must know that the cost of proction has risen a great deal in recent years while our prices of Chinaware basically remain unchanged. To be frank, our commodities have always come up to our export standard and the packages are excellent designed and printed. So our procts are moderately priced.

B: Im afraid I cant agree with you in this respect. I know that your procts are attractive in design, but I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations. Ive received from your competitors in other countries. So, your price is not competitive in this market.

A: Mr. Cai. As you may know, our rocts which is of high quality have found a good market in many countries. So you must take quality into consideration, too.

B: I agree with what you say, but the price difference should not be so big. If you want to get the order, youll have to lower the price. Thats reasonable, isnt it?

A: Well, in order to help you develop business in this line, we may consider making some concessions in your price, but never to that extent.

B: If you are prepared to cut down your price by 8%, we might come to terms.

A: 8%? Im afraid you are asking too much. Actually, we have never gave such lower price. For friendships sake, we may exceptionally consider recing the price by 5%. This is the highest rection we can afford.

B: You certainly have a way of talking me into it. But I wonder if when we place a larger order, youll farther rece your prices. I want to order one container of HX1115 and 438 sets of HX1128.

A: Mr. Cai, I can assure you that our price is most favourable. We are sorry to say that we can bring our price down a still lower level.

B: Ok, I accept. Now lets talk about the terms of payment. Would you accept D/P? I hope it will be acceptable to you.

A: The terms of payment we usually adopt are sight L/C.

B: But I think it would be beneficial to both of us to adopt more flexible payment terms such as D/P term.

A: Payment by L/C is our usual practice of doing business with all customers for such commodities. Im sorry we cant accept D/P terms.

B: As for regular orders in future, couldnt you agree to D/P?

A: Sure. After several smooth transactions, we can try D/P terms.

B: Well, as for shiopment, the soon the better.

A: Yes, shipment is to be made in April, not allowing partial shipment.

B: Ok, I see. How about packing the goods?

A: Well pack HX115 in carton of one set each, HX1128 in cases of one set each, two cases to a carton.

B: I suggest the goods packed in cardboard boxes, its more attractive than cartons. Do you think so?

A: Well, I hope the packing will be attractive,too.

B: For transaction concluded on CIF basis, insurance is to be covered by the sellers for 110% of invoice value against WPA. Clash&Breakage and War Risk.

A: This term less these goods should damage in transit. I agree with it.

B: Im gald we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion and hope this will be the beginning of other business in the future. Lets confirm these items we concluded at the moment.

A: Yes, we concluded as follows: 532 sets of HX1115 at the price of USD 23.50 per set to be packed in cardboard boxes of one set each and to be shipped CIF5 Toronto; 438 sets of HX1128 at the price of USD 14.50 per set to be packed in case of one set each, two cases to a cardboard box and to be shipped CIF5 Toronto.

B: All right. By the way, when can I expect to sign the S/C?

A: Mr. Cai, would it be convenient for you to come again tomorrow morning. Ill get the S/C ready tomorrow for your signature.

B: Thats fine. See you tomorrow. Goodbye. Miss Lin.

A: See you and thanks for coming, Mr. Cai.

閱讀全文

與商務英語口語對話相關的資料

熱點內容
乳山迷霧全文閱讀 瀏覽:276
男主手淫被發現 慌亂中射到女主嘴上的韓國電影 瀏覽:710
韓國4級片 瀏覽:894
米璐璐的言情小說逗你逗上癮256 瀏覽:585
小電影有哪些視頻軟體 瀏覽:959
快播影視大全官網 瀏覽:917
泰國恐怖片床戲 瀏覽:948
無需付費在線觀看渠道 瀏覽:134
林珍娜露點電影 瀏覽:8
80年代日本男主合 瀏覽:706
女主在讀書找了一個男的給錢睡覺是什麼電影 瀏覽:830
建黨偉業是什麼時候上映的 瀏覽:553
偷情的媽媽小說 瀏覽:527
日電影男男欲大尺推薦 瀏覽:400
女人胸大的電影 瀏覽:528
A Phoenix Named Harry 瀏覽:407
鬼怪學院電影 瀏覽:240
最全影視網站 瀏覽:9
求網站在線觀看 瀏覽:964
成龍電影全集按照時間 瀏覽:417