Ⅰ 麻煩各位幫我翻譯英文一下!面試急用!(口語化的)
你也太輕視他人的勞動了。為什麼不首先把分數標出來?你的作品需要花費不少的時間才能翻譯出來!我不看重得分,我只看你的RP. 北京人,就是喜歡說大話。
Ⅱ 面試常用的話,用英語說
Interview English
想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、
無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,
合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,
以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若乾麵試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,
希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
(你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,
responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization
could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。
我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.
To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting
and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,
我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.
/ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience
to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should
qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and
I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares
for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together
as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation
could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (
你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner
in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given
a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,
我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
(我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our instry.
(目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job,
I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
(我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不願正面回答,也可以說:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is
what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
(坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建議)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申請工作單位的情況)
Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.
(穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)
Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer ring the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.
(被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)
Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話)
Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)
Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙)
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教)
網友回答:
一份出色的Resume,是向外企求職的關鍵之一。不了解有關的常識和程式,不花費相當的心思來展示,
以有純正嫻熟的英文功底,決不能獲得單位的青睞。在一大堆錯誤百出、英文表達能力低劣或平庸,
毫無針對性和創造性的Resume中,你的那份若能讓人眼睛一亮,成功的機會必將大大增加,
以下我試著結合一個具體的例子給出說明和評述。
Balance Sheet:
基本方法選取適當的工作後,必須看清招聘上所列出的每項要求,再將自己的學歷、
能力與興趣逐一與之比較,作一張balance sheet.
例如,一則關於marketing management trainee和job requirement是這樣寫的:
We are looking for a competent person to fill the captioned position:
University graate majors in Marketing Management.
Prepared to develop career in the commercial field
-outgoing personality
-Able to communicate with different levels
-Good knowledge in PC operations -Proficiency in written and spoken English/Mandarin
則你相應地考慮自己的qualification的選擇和表述,如你可寫(與上列各項對應):
-University graate with major in Marketing
-Having actively participated in Business club's activities and learned accounting and management
-Good in communication with people and like a lot of out door
activities know how to tackle with people from all walks of life
-Skillful in operating Words,Excel,Lotus1-2-3,etc
-Fluent in English and studied advanced level of Mandarin
這個方法的好處是可讓求職者清楚了解該職位是否適合自己,
而本身資料又是否切合要求,而且,明白了各項要求後,
就可依據每一點在履歷表上重點提出自己在該方面的強項。突出賣點(selling point),
將之放在最吸引別人的地方,使招聘者一眼可見,有利於present自己。
工作經驗的陳述
工作經驗是一份resume中令招聘者相當感興趣的一項內容,善加措詞是必不可忽視的要務。
剛畢業,何來工作經驗?其實,客下讀書時的兼職、實習、實踐,
以至所曾參加的一些課外活動-協助助出版學校刊物、舉辦活動,展覽、
宣傳……都可算是工作經驗、不過,表達起來要有針對性地展開,
列出那些與所找工作有關連的項目重點介紹,必要時更可使用summary的方式,給招聘者深入的了解。
我手頭這份材料的相關表這實在簡陋呆板:
1996/7-1996/8 General Clerk, IBM
1995/7-1995/8 Account clerks, Manley Toy Trading
1994/6-1994/8Salesgirl,Esprit.
倘能換一種表述如:
Three years of job experience in different positions have offered
me opportunities to understand different job aspects.
-As a General Clerk(IBM),Accounts clerk (Manley Toy Trading),I have
learned how to prepare purchasing orders, place orders, handle accounting
mattery, check voucher,……also(Salesgirl, Esprin)developing the technique of sellina, serving and stocking.
豈非能更好地突出個人工作經驗,吸引招聘者的注意力!
Job Objective通常,一般求者只會在履歷表開端簡單地寫上所應征的職位-
"Position Applied: Management Trainee"或"I am appling for……"其實,
若懂得利用這小小空間寫出自己的事業目標(job objective),
能顯示出你對該工作的熱誠及憧憬,能令招聘者對你加倍留意。
比如這個不錯的例子job objective To begin as a Marketing Management
Trainee, with opportunity to advance to executive level and contribute to the development of firm.
其實,這位外企人士所談的關於准備RESUME的技巧,完全可以應用到中文簡歷上來。各位讀者可以嘗試一下。
Ⅲ 英語面試常用的對話
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是XXX,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎? )
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
(恩,我想我能。)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
(我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。)
A:Why should I hire you?
(我為什麼要聘請你?)
B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
(我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作)
A:When can you begin?
( 你何時能開始工作? )
B:Immediately.
( 馬上就可以 )
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
( 所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你 )
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
( 我會耐心等待的,謝謝 )
(3)英語常用面試口語化表達擴展閱讀:
英文面試不同於筆試這種硬性的考核,主要考察應聘者隨機應變的能力。
有的人心理素質比較差,看到一個新的面試環境,特別是房間擺設、風格和上次面試完全不同時,心裡也會七上八下,還沒開始面試就手腳冰涼,連話都說不利索。
Ⅳ 翻譯面試的英文自我介紹 簡單的口語化的
Hi my name is XX. I am very pleased to have this opportunity of interview.
I am 22 years old this year. After graating from university in 2009 ,I went to the advertising market and contacted with many 4A advertising companys .I am earnest while working and good at completing the assigned task by communicating with colleagues.Further more,I like sports and playing with little animals.Hoping to have the opportunity to work in the company to obtain a better development.
Thank you!
Ⅳ 幾句英語翻譯,要求口語化,要准確,面試用
1.I don't plan to get married in the short term.I'd like to continue to work hard for several years to lay a foundation for better life in the future.
2.I chose to leave because the boss had made over his bar.
3. Because here I can make friends from all over the world, understand different
countries culture, improve my English skill and experience management mode and concept of the top 500 companies in the world,getting a high salary as well as travelling around the world.
4. Royal Caribbean International,which has 6 ship systems and 22 large modern cruise ships, is the world's largest cruise ship brand.It provides more than 200 colorful holiday
routes that direct almost 300 travel tourists around the world each year,throughout more than 70 countries and regions such as Caribbean,
Alaska, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Ⅵ 幾句英語翻譯,口語化些,面試用,謝謝!
Legend Bar is a show bar that features new jazz, pole-dance, bell-dance performances.
Celestial Bar does feature classical and light music alternating with sports shows like the World Cup. Guests who come here are often regulars.
If a guest is on the verge of passing out from drinking.....
First-in, first-out (FIFO) assumes thatoldest remaining wine items are assumed to have been the first sold.
My parents are supportive of my decision.
The responsibilities of the Bar Captain:
1. Ensure and improve the quality of customer service in the bar staff.
2. Maintain optimal daily wine inventory accordingly
3. Supervise and manage cashier
4. Handle complaints from customers
1. 做好接待前各項准備工作各區域的衛生。Good front desk reception work
2. 熟熟悉服務程序和客人要求的標准。 Well-oriented in the Operating Proceres and Service Quality Standard.
3. Proficient in the name, origin and price of different wines.
4. 按照客人的要求提供酒水和飲料。Provide up to par food and drink services to guests
5. 保持酒吧的整潔和整齊。Maintain order and cleanliness of the bar premises
Ⅶ 英語面試常用的詞有哪些
Mature,dynamic and honest.
思想成熟、精明能幹、為人誠實。
Excellent ability of systematical management.
有極強的系統管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.
能夠獨立工作、思想成熟、應變能力強。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.
需要有能力及適應力強的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
個性穩重、具高度責任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.
能夠在不同文化和工作人員的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.
反應快、有進取心的應聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.
有雄心壯志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.
積極主動、獨立工作能力強,並有良好的交際技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
願意在壓力下工作,並具領導素質。
Willing to assume responsibilities.
應聘者須勇於挑重擔。
Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
思想成熟、上進心強,並具極豐富的人際關系技巧。
Energetic,fashion-minded person.
精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude.
開朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.
有獲得成功的堅定決心。
Strong leadership skills.
有極強的領導藝術。
Ability to work well with others.
能夠同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
上進心強又可靠者,並且身體健康、性格開朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently.
有創業能力,並能獨立地從業。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
有很高的領導藝術和很強的集體精神。
Be highly organized and effecient.
工作很有條理,辦事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress.
肯學習進取。
Good presentation skills.
有良好的表達能力。
Positive active mind essential.
有積極、靈活的頭腦。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。
善於同各種人員打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。
有積極的工作態度,願意和能夠在沒有監督的情況下勤奮地工作。
Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.
年輕、聰明、精力充沛,並有很強的事業心。
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
有良好的人員管理和交際能力。能在集體中發揮帶頭作用。
Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
能夠在高壓力下和時間限制下進行工作。
Be elegant and with nice personality.
舉止優雅、個人性格好。
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
有良好的管理藝術和組織能力。
The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
主要必備素質是吃苦耐勞精神好、學習能力優、事業心強和身體棒。
Having good and extensive social connections.
具有良好而廣泛的社會關系。
Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.
思想活躍、有首創和革新精神尤佳。
With good analytical capability.
有較強的分析能力
Ⅷ 面試英文介紹,求高手翻譯!!(做好口語化的)
Hi, I am XXX, twenty-three years old. I just graated from XXX university on 7th July this year. I love to do sports, surf the net and travel in my free time. Character wise, i'm jovial, easy-going and confident. I love to help others out too, perhaps that's why i get along well with my classmates and family. During my college years, I worked actively with the party and joined as a volunteer in all sorts of events. A good example would be the 2010 Shanghai World Expo event. To make full use of my holidays and also for the experience, i worked part time then. During the weekends, I even provided a one-to-one tuition for the junior high students occasionally. Not so long ago, i was an intern at a US funded company. Through such experiences, i gained valuable insights. Although i have minor short-comings like being slightly childhish and not as steadfast, i believe that i would improve as i get along ring my work.
Ⅸ 英語面試常用的句子!
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推 薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對 所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單 位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能 否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人 員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借 我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓 練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任 的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不 死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。 )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don』t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論 。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令 你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人 ,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感 ?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目 。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構 。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個 領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職 對我說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China』 entry to W TO onour instry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務 多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗 和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)如果不願正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this . (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過 早。) 甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任 的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次 標准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸 引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建議) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 請工作單位的情況) Dress properly. Don』t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。) Don』t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先 別坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer ring the interview. (面試時,眼睛 要看著對方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。) Don』t talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話) Don』t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音) Don』t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽 剔牙) Don』t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急 著要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛) Don』t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 與面試人談政治或宗教)
Ⅹ 英語面試常用的對話有哪些
Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什麼事?
3.May I help you?你有什麼事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.請坐。
6.Won't you take a seat?請坐。
7.Please take a seat.請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.謝謝,先生。
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來應聘辦公室文員一職的。