① 英語問路情景對話
A: Excuse me. I』m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?
A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎麼走嗎?
B: I』m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I』m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I』m looking for the Museum.
A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. It』s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。 還有一篇比較完整的 但是沒有中文 不過應該能懂其意思Dale : Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum?
Nancy: You can take Bus 5. The driver will tell you where to get off.
Dale : Yes, but I'm driving my own car.
Nancy: Oh, then you drive along this street, turn right at the third crossroad, then take the first left. Keep straight on until you see a road sign that says "Palace Museum", and then you follow the sign. It will direct you to the Palace Museum.
Dale : Drive along this street, turn right, turn left, keep straight, and then I'll see the road sign?
Nancy: That's right.
Dale : Are you sure that I won't bump into any one-way streets?
Nancy: Well,...I don't think you will....I don't see any car around here. Where is your car?
Dale : I parked it over there. You see?
Nancy: Oh, no. You'd better move it before a policeman sees you parking there.
Dale : Why? I don't see any "No Parking" signs.
Nancy: But you're parking in a bus zone.
Dale : Here comes a policeman. I'd better run....Thank you, miss....Oh, by the way, how long will it take for me to get to the museum?
Nancy: About half an hour.
Dale : Thanks again. You've been very helpful.
Nancy: Hurry up, or you'll get a ticket.
② 英語口語情景對話
1.
A:Hi,what are you guys going to do tomorrow ?
B:I will go to picnic with my parents,and what's your plan,C ?
C:My sister will take me to the library,I didn't go there for a long time.
A:Well,I'll just stay home and help my mother to do some housework,'cause I think she works so hard ,don't you think so?
B:You are a good boy(girl),my mother always doesn't want me to do anything for her,just tell me study and study again......I hate that.
C:Woo,I think I have the same problem with you.
A:That's bad.You might visit us with your mum after the vacation,I bet they will change their mind,good luck and have a nice holiday!
B&C:Thank you very much,see you!
2.
Hello,everyone,I am very glad to stay here with you and introce myself.it is my first time to do this in another language,it's interesting and strange to me ,but I like it.
I am(你的年齡)years old,you can call me(你的名字)。Now,we are in a brand new class together,I wish I can be the friend with all of you,thank you!(鞠躬敬禮)
兩三次的左修又改我花費了近乎個吧小時時間... I am awfully sorry ...... 還有,同學,猴子和老虎不是論個的,加油哦!
③ 求一起吃飯時點菜的情景對話——英語口語兩人對話,差不多一分鍾時間
A:What can i do for you?
B:I would like some sala and acup of coffee please.
A:OK,wait a moment please.
B:OK.
A:Here is your food,and wish you have a good time.
B:Thank you.
A:My pleasure.Do you have another need?
B:No,Thank you.
④ 急需一個英語口語對話 餐廳情景 三四分鍾的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打擾了,您要點菜嗎?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,謝謝,我等一個朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要來專點喝的嗎屬?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,謝謝。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
沒問題。先生,請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
⑤ 求各種餐廳英語口語情景對話。
新動態解答:請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
⑥ 英語口語情景對話
Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)
. Truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: So how's everything going for Christmas?
Jill: I've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy; but I have another problem to deal with.
Eddie: What's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write; it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.
Jill: No, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: He still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?
Jill: Yes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…
Eddie: You think it's better that he should be told?
Jill: Yes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.
Eddie: That happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.
Jill: I can understand. I was lucky with my oldest; she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.
Eddie: Well, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to findout something like that.
Helpful Information:
When American kids get into their teens, they begin to find out that Santa Claus doesn』t really exist. Some smarter kids even know that before then. They feel it』s nothing but a joke. Of course, some are devastated when they find it out. But most realize that the character 「Santa Claus」 is really a fictional character presented in a light-hearted way for the enjoyment of children. It doesn』t matter he』s real or not, the legend will remain.
當美國小孩子進入十幾歲以後,他們開始得知聖誕老人並不是真正地存在。一些聰明一些的小孩甚至在這之前就知道了。他們覺得這只不過是個笑話。當然一些人當他們知道此事時很傷心。但是大部分人意識到聖誕老人這個人物確實是虛構的角色,一個以輕松自在的方式給孩子們帶來樂趣的角色。他是真與否,都無關緊要,傳說還是會流傳下去。
【譯文】
——聖誕節准備得怎麼樣了?
——要的禮物我都准備好了,而且我們全家正在一起准備食物。那很容易,但我還有一個難題要處理。
——什麼事?不要告訴我你還有許多聖誕卡要寫;我妻子通常花一個月的時間寫好我們所有的聖誕卡。
——不是,聖誕卡我早就寫完了。難題是怎樣告訴我兒子有關聖誕老人的實情。
——他還不知道聖誕老人不是真的?他多大,八歲?
——是的,他從未說過什麼,因此我也從未告訴過他。但現在他越來越大了……
——你認為他應該知道實情比較好嗎?
——是的,他太大了,不應該相信那種事情。而且我寧願在學校的孩子們告訴他以前告訴他。
—— 以前我的大女兒也是這樣。當她的同學告訴她聖誕老人不是真的時候,她變得很傷心。
——我能理解。我幸運我的大女兒沒有這種麻煩,她自己猜出聖誕老人是假的,但沒有告訴我兒子。
——唔,那你告訴他時,溫和一點。對小孩來說,得知那樣的事是很難承受的。
⑦ 《餐廳英語情景口語50主題》的 mp3
派一名技術人員到我家!