『壹』 英語面試常用的對話有哪些
Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什麼事?
3.May I help you?你有什麼事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.請坐。
6.Won't you take a seat?請坐。
7.Please take a seat.請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.謝謝,先生。
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來應聘辦公室文員一職的。
『貳』 面試常用英語口語
面試需要的不僅是日常口語交流順暢,對於好的企業,如果想有專更多的競爭力,您需要更多屬的面試技巧,如何將自己包裝好推銷出去也是我們需要持續再練習重要的點。介紹的內容除了要講述清楚姓名、年齡等,應該更多的談一些跟你所應聘職位有關的工作經歷和所取得的成績,用以證明你確實有能力勝任你所應聘的工作職位。在做自我介紹時注意力要集中,眼睛不要東張西望,四處游離,看起來很散漫,這樣給人感覺做事不認真。眼睛最好要多注視面試考官。盡量少一些手的輔助動作,保持一種得體的姿態即可。自我介紹結束要記得道聲謝謝,得體的禮儀會給考官留下好的印象/http://hi..com/dhldh6h/item/77fc3ee62a48b4e52b09a461
『叄』 面試常用英語口語有哪些
參加英語面試時要想效果好,不僅要讓面試官聽懂你的口語,更重要的版是要讓他欣賞你權說話的內容。如果面試官是老外,你可更要注意不能說成中國式的英語了。要想在短期內學好英語面試,建議你與北星在線 (網路關鍵詞:beixingonline )聯系。那裡有求職應聘專家教你。祝你好運。
『肆』 英語面試常用的對話
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是XXX,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎? )
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
(恩,我想我能。)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
(我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。)
A:Why should I hire you?
(我為什麼要聘請你?)
B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
(我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作)
A:When can you begin?
( 你何時能開始工作? )
B:Immediately.
( 馬上就可以 )
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
( 所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你 )
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
( 我會耐心等待的,謝謝 )
(4)常用的英語面試口語對話擴展閱讀:
英文面試不同於筆試這種硬性的考核,主要考察應聘者隨機應變的能力。
有的人心理素質比較差,看到一個新的面試環境,特別是房間擺設、風格和上次面試完全不同時,心裡也會七上八下,還沒開始面試就手腳冰涼,連話都說不利索。
『伍』 面試英語口語情景對話有哪些
主要是抄用英語來和你進行工作相關的交流,比如英語介紹一下你自己,你的學歷背景,工作經歷等。如果在工作中遇到問題應該怎麼處理,以及一些辦公室用語之類的。
如果聽力水平可以的兩天的突擊口語就需要多讀多背一些情景對話之類的,不然針對性不強就沒有把握應對自如了。
『陸』 常用面試英語口語的方法是什麼
想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。一線口語摘錄了若乾麵試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
面試英語口語:
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
對目前工作能概括說明:
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
為什麼離職呢?
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
如何評估自己?
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
價值及貢獻
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
勝任這份工作
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
關於工作壓力
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
個性特點:
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
別人如何形容你
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
你欣賞哪種性格的人?
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
『柒』 求英文面試常用對話
Sentences(重點句子) 1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.It's me.What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什麼事?
3.May I help you?
你有什麼事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.
Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.
請坐。
6.Won't you take a seat?
請坐。
7.Please take a seat.
請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.
謝謝,先生。
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來應聘辦公室文員一職的。
10.I've invited several candidates to come today.
You are the first one to have arrived.
今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。
11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?
你可能已經知道這次面談主要想測試一下你的英語口語能力,所以讓我們放鬆地談談,好嗎?
12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們已收到你的信和簡歷,想請你來參加面試。
13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.
I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
我們已收到你應聘的信,我想和你談談關於你應聘的事。
14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.
我的信和簡歷貴公司已收到,本人感到非常榮幸。
15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
我能有機會來參加面試感到非常榮幸。
16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
我非常高興能獲得這個面談機會。
Dialogue A
(I =Interviewer主試人A =Applicant應征者)
A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
I:It's me.What can I do for you?
A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.
Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
I:Nice to meet you too.Please sit down.
A:Thank you,sir.
I:We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.
I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
Dialogue B
I:May I help you?
A:Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.
I:You are Miss Li?
A:That's right.
I:Please take a seat.
A:Thank you,madam.
I:We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
A:It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for inter-view.
I:Have you brought your credentials?
A:Yes,here they are.This is my ID card.This is my diplo-ma.And this is my certificate for nurse qualifications.
Dialogue C
I:May I help you?
A:Yes,I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
I:I'm Edward Snow, the manager of Human Resources Department.May I ask your name?
A:My name is Xiaoyan Gu.How do you do,Mr. Snow?
I:I'm glad to meet you,Miss Gu.Please take a seat.
A:Thank you,sir.
Notes 注釋
1.Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.
是的,我是應約來此面試的。
2.Nice to meet you.
見到你很高興。
3.Have you brought your credentials?
你帶證明材料來了嗎?
4.Yes,here they are.
是的,給你。
5.This is my ID card.This is my diploma.And this is my certificate of nurse qualifications.
這是我的身份證,這是畢業證,這是我的護士資格證書。
6.I'm Edward Snow,the manager of Human Resources Department.
我是人力資源部經理愛德華·斯諾。
Words and Expressions
interviewer n.主試人
applicant n.應征者
invitation n.邀請,約請
advertisement n.廣告
qualification n.資格
be qualified for 符合……的資格
resume n.個人簡歷
credential n.證明材料,憑證
certificate n.證書,證明
Human Resources Department n.人力資源部
『捌』 英語面試對話主要有哪些
Jane:Good morning.What a fine day.
Tom:Yes,it is.So when do you get up .It is still early now.
Jane:Yeah,I am a early person.I always get up before 6 o'clock.
Tom:Good for you.I only get up early today because I have something to do.
Jane:So did you eat breakfast?
Tom:Yes,what about you.
Jane:Me too.It is a good breakfast time.What did you eat?
Tom:Egg and orange juice.
Jane:I have boiled egg and milk.
Tom:sounds good
學英語不是幾句話就能學會的,更多的需要長期的堅持
共享一個不錯的英語水平測試貼
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_8a0c5d9a0102vh38.html
『玖』 面試的英文對話
Q1:Why are you interested in working for our company?
為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?
A1:Because your company has a good sales record.
因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
A2:Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。
A3:Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
A4:Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
A5:Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Q2:Why did you leave your former company?
為什麼離開以前的公司?
A1:Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
A2:Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
A3:Bcause that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
A4:Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
A5:Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。
Q3:What are your great strengths?
你有什麼優點?
A1:I'm a good team player.
我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
A2:I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執著。
A3:I'm a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
A4:I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
A5:I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
Q4:In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司僱用你有什麼好處?
A1:I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
A2:I have enough knowledge to market the procts of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
A3:I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
A4:Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
A5:I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
Q5:What are your salary expectations?
你對薪水有什麼要求?
A1:I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and ecational background.
我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標准薪資。
A2:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。