Ⅰ 英語口語考試,五人小組對話,題目:每個人心中的英雄(急求啊)
你好!你心中的hero是誰呢?可以把他的優點說出來,然後說出我們需要向他學習的地方
Ⅱ 求: 英語口語對話:打電話在酒店訂餐並吃飯的對話練習。5個人的
接待員: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you? 早上好.我能為你做點什麼嗎? 蓋比: Yes, this is my first time to the city. The taxi driver picked me up and sent me to your hotel. 是的.這是我第一次到中國來.計程車司機帶我到這里.把我送到你們酒店來. 接待員: Welcome to the hotel. Yes, with convenient transportation, we used to have a lot of customers who just dropped in the hotel and then become our frequent clients. Do you need to stay here for overnight? 歡迎到我們酒店來.哦.是的.我們酒店的地理位置很方便.所以很多顧客都是由偶然到我們酒店.然後又變成了我們的常客.你今晚要在這里過夜嗎? 蓋比: Yes, I need a single room with breakfast including. 是的.我想要個帶早餐的單人房. 接待員: All right. Let me check. A single room with breakfast, yes, it is available. We have 20 percent discount off since it is low season. 好的.讓我看一下.帶早餐的單人房.有的.現在是旅遊淡季.所以我們還有20%的折扣. 蓋比: Great! Here is my passport. 太好了.這是我的護照. 接待員: Thanks, will you please fill in the registration form and sign your signature here? 謝謝.請填寫入住登記表.然後在這里簽名.好嗎? 蓋比: It is my pleasure. (Finished filling the registration form) Here you are. 沒問題.(填好表)給你. 接待員: Thank you. Your room is 1210. Here is the key. Do you need the bellboy show-up service? 謝謝.你的房間號是1210.這是房間鑰匙.需要門童帶你上去嗎? 蓋比: No, thanks. Where is the lift? 我想不用了.電梯在哪裡? 接待員: The lift is just down the lobby. Go straight ahead until you reach a bar sign on your right, it is the lift. Then take the lift to 12th floor, get out of the lift, turn to your left side, walk in for the third door, it is room 1210. It is quite easy to fi 電梯在大廳最裡面.你往前走直到你看到右手邊有一個吧台的標志.那就是電梯了.乘電梯到12樓.你出了電梯後往左走.坐手邊第三間就是1210.你很容易找到的. 蓋比: Thank you. Your guide will be helpful. By the way, I just arrived after four hours flight, I am really tired. Do you have 24 hour hot water shower? 好的.謝謝.你說得很清楚.順便問下.我剛坐了四個小時飛機.我很累.你們有24小時熱水洗澡嗎? 接待員: Yes, we offered 24 hour hot water service or you may have fragrant bath in the beauty salon if you want. There is also 20 percent discount off since it is low season. 有的.我們提供24小時熱水澡.如果你願意的話.你也可以到酒店美容中心做個香熏泡浴.因為淡季同樣有20%的折扣. 蓋比: Really? It shall be a good deal! Thank you. I will get to my room first and then to bath. 真的嗎?那太劃算了.謝謝.我先到房間去然後去泡浴. 接待員: Enjoy your stay in the hotel! Have a nice day! 希望你在酒店住得開心.祝你愉快. 蓋比: You too. 也祝你開心. 瑞秋: How are you wedding plans going? 你的婚禮准備得怎麼樣了? 莎倫: Very well. We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done. The only thing that isn`t ready yet is my wedding dress. 很順利.我們很早就開始准備.就是為了避免到最後手忙腳亂.唯一沒定下來的就是我的婚紗. 瑞秋: When will that be ready? 婚紗什麼時候能做好呢? 莎倫: The dressmakers said that is would be ready in two weeks. 禮服設計公司說兩周內能做出來. 瑞秋: You`re getting married in three weeks. So that should be ok. So, you`ve prepared the church, catering, transport and hotel-everything. 你三周以後結婚.這個應該沒問題.那麼其他都准備好了嗎?教堂.宴會.婚車.酒店這些. 莎倫: Yes. We`ve taken care of all of that. We decided not to get married in a church for neither of us is very religious. 都弄好了.我們考慮得很周全.我們不打算在教堂舉行婚禮.因為我們倆都不怎麼信教. 瑞秋: Which hotel will the reception be held at? 婚宴定在哪個酒店? 莎倫: The palace hotel they`re taking care of the catering, including the wedding cake. I`m sure they`ll do a good job. 皇宮大酒店.他們會負責宴會.包括結婚蛋糕的事情.我相信他們能做好. 瑞秋: Oh, yes. It`s an excellent hotel. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive. 哦.是的.這個酒店特別好.我的一個朋友結婚時就定的這個酒店.她說一切都弄得很完美.雖然特別貴. 莎倫: Yes. It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth. It gives us great peace of mind to know that our reception is in the hands of experienced people. 是啊.肯定會很貴.但是我們都覺得值了.婚宴由這么專業的人來做.我們也就放心 了. 瑞秋: I think you make the right decision. 我認為你的決定是對的. 大嘴: Do you know the most expensive hotel all over the world ? 知道全球最昂貴的酒店嗎? 臉盆: Of course, the Wilson President Hotel of Geneva is the most luxurious hotel. 當然,日內瓦的威爾遜總統酒店是最奢侈的酒店。 大嘴: It will cost you $65 thousand for a night. 在那裡的皇家套房過一夜的價格是65000美元。 臉盆: Any special services ? 能有什麼特別的服務呢? 大嘴: A private elevator for guests only. 有專用的私人電梯。 臉盆: You can enjoy the Lake Geneva and the Mountain Blane in each room. 還有房間都可以望見日內瓦湖和白朗峰。 大嘴: And the bullet proof glass for the doors and windows. 套房的門窗全部用防彈玻璃製成。 臉盆: What kind of people can live in it ? 什麼樣的人才能入住這樣的酒店呢? 大嘴: All celebrities . 都是社會名流。 臉盆: I am dreaming of living in such a grand hotel! 我也夢想能住進這樣的豪華酒店啊!
Ⅲ 急需一個英語口語對話 餐廳情景 三四分鍾的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打擾了,您要點菜嗎?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,謝謝,我等一個朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要來專點喝的嗎屬?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,謝謝。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
沒問題。先生,請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
Ⅳ 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
Ⅳ 急求5人英語口語情景對話!!!
新梁祝的旁白:話說梁山伯和祝英台三年前一同來到剛剛成立的武漢新東方書院學習英語。梁山伯酷愛口語師從口語老師鄧大付學習美國口語,尤其擅長模仿馬丁?路德?金的演講。(旁白暫停,鄧英文「I have a dream 」)。祝英台一心夢想出國,夢想有朝一日成為BBC主持人(旁白暫停,祝英文「this is BBC….)最終祝英台以托福和GRE高分的成績被哥倫比亞大學錄取。在祝英台臨走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在天河機場與祝英台纏綿告別。
L: Yingtai ,I love you so much and I』ll miss you so much.!
Z: I love you, too! Don』t worry. Shanbo I only love you in this wild world. I』ll marry you as soon as I』m back. Wait for me just for two years.
L: I』ll kiss you across the Pacific Ocean.
Z: I』ll kiss you from the other side. Wait for me. BoBo
旁白:一周以後,祝英台從美國打來越洋電話。
L:Oh, Sweetie, Yintai I miss you so much, miss you every minute every second. Oh my dear. Are you listening to me?
Z: Listen, Liang Shanbo. I』m calling to tell you that I loved you. But I think you』d better find a better girl.
L: What? Pardon?
Z: Because I』ll get married.
L: Married ? to who?
Z: To 英俊瀟灑風流倜儻玉樹臨風的Ma Wencai.. He is so handsome. So rich, even richer than Yu Minhong. And he is good at 葵花寶典。I love his money and I love his body.
L: What are you talking about? You wait and see. I』ll give you some color to see see. I』ll kill you! I will kill you in America!
Z: America? You can come to America? Hahahaha
旁白:祝英台的無端背叛深深傷害了梁山伯脆弱的心靈,他發下毒誓:不殺祝英台誓不為人。於是重新來到新東方書院學習托福和GRE。當然他沒有忘記用老生證可以優惠20塊錢。為了能飛越重洋去殺掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一個夢想。
I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and lives out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day I will kill Zhu Yingtai right in America. It is a dream that deeply rooted in my heart. In my heart.
旁白:一年之後,梁山伯也來到了美國,四處尋找祝英台的下落。終於在紐約街頭找到他當年的愛人祝英台,而她正和馬文才卿卿我我。
L:Zhu Yingtai, long time no see, huh? Who am I ? I』m Liang Shanbo. I』m here to kill you.
Z: Liang….shanbo. Oh, Wencai. He is crazy. He will kill me.
M: You! Get out of here.
L: You! Get out of here!
M: 電話來了。Hello, I』m in wuhan. Ok ok I』ll come right now
Z: Please don』t go. Just stay, please. He』ll kill me.
M: I know! But if I stay, he』ll kill me by the way..
Z: You told me you were good at 葵花寶典?
M: Sorry, I』m not good at 葵花寶典. I』m just good at 新華字典。
Z: Oh,you liar. Just get out of here!! (to Liang Shanbo) Oh,darling, you must kill me?
L: Yes, I have to. Because I hate you more than I can say.
Z: (sing)When we were young, we listened to the MP三, you said you』d love me forever. Don』t kill me,ok? Shanbo. I qiu qiu ni..
L: No door! (sing) Where you go, whatever you say, I』ll be right here killing you. I only know I was born to love you or to kill you. Now I can』t love you, the only choice is to kill you.
Z: 曾經Once upon a time, there was a true love in front of me, I didn』t cherish it.If I was to meet him again, I wish to say I love you. If you would ask me how long I would love him, I should say ten thousand years. That man is you The only man I love in this wild world is you. Only you.(sing)
L: The only woman I want to kill is on-ly you!!
Z: Please, you know I love you. I love you just like laoshu ai dami. I want to marry you.
L: hehehe Really?
Z: Oh, of course. Please don』t kill me!!!!
L: To kill or not to kill is a question. I don』t know. Who can tell me? I put her life in your hands. Everybody here, please tell me kill or not kill?
(to kill)
L: You hear this. I 『m sorry. But don』t worry , I』 ll go to heaven together with you.
Z: All right kill me, then we』ll become two butterflies in the beautiful garden(sing)
(sing)
Z: 親愛的你別殺我
殺了我你也沒有好結果
L: 親愛的我也不想殺
可是大家非得要我殺
Ⅵ 英語口語五人對話
甲:「 Jacky Chen(成龍) is the most well-known Chinese actor in America."
乙:"All of my friends have seen his movies."
丙:" 'The Spy Next Door' is my favorite among Jacky Chen's movies."
丁:" Does anyone know how old Jacky is?"
卯:" I'm not sure, but I think he is about 60."
那個。。你問題表達的不是很明確。。我大版概估計你是要權這個? 他們5個人在討論成龍。純個人手打無復制。如果我問提理解錯了回答不好歡迎追問。還有,我在美國這是美式口頭英語。
Ⅶ 求一篇英語口語五人場景對話
A: what is going to happen? So quiet?
B: I dont know!
C: Let wait and see~
D: Hush~~專~~~~,quiet
E: Oh I have a loose bowel, where is the bath room ~~~~~!屬!!!
A,B,C,D: Shit ~~~~~
Ⅷ 急求一個五人之間的英語情景對話,要用上比較多的美語口語,整個對話時間在5分鍾左右。
A: What do you think is the best way of travelling is?
B: I think aeroplane is by far the best way.
A: Why do you think so?B: Because it is the fastest and the safest.A: Of course it is when you are talking about a long distance.
B: That's true. For shorter distance I think I will have to say, car.
A: And why is that?
B: Well, it is quite obvious that you will not find an airport everywhere, but a carparking space is a lot more easier to find.
A: What about bicycles then?
B: Eh... I don't think so. The area I live in is in the mountains. It takes a strong sport-man to ride on those hilly roads.(你可以自己編)
Ⅸ 求各種餐廳英語口語情景對話。
新動態解答:請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
Ⅹ 求一篇英語口語情景對話,對話最好有五個人!謝謝
1.Jack and his dad are on the bird』s back.
They fly away from thecastle.
A:Please pull down the beanstalk.
B:Sure, no problem.
C:Look!The woman is waving.
ABC:Goodbye!
C:Bye-bye! Thanks for everything.
D:You』re welcome.
B:She』svery nice. I like her very much.
C:Yes, she』s very nice.
A:Wow,everything』s different
E:How long was he away from home?
C:He was away for a year.
A:Look!There』s our house.