1. 求酒店英語口語對話MP3下載地址!
英語學習環境抄,方法,以及自己的襲自製力,都是非常重要的,
別人的方法不一定適合你,所以自己要努力找一些適合自己的學習方法
不過蘿卜青菜各有所愛,我個人偏向於老外one to one的學習方法
我也是豆油給介紹的
http://www.douban.com/note/360764999/?67
2. 求英語口語、酒店服務員與客人場景兩人的口語對話
A:Good evening,sir. to the Peace Hotel.
B:Thank you.
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
B:Just these four.
A:Two suitcases and two bags.Is that right?
B:Yes.That』s a11.
A:Itll show you to the front desk.This way,please.
I will put your bags by the post over there.
B:I see,thanks.
A:A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
B:OK.Fine.
A:Please enjoy your stay.
A:晚上好,先生。歡迎到和平飯店。
B:謝謝。
A:您有多少件行李?
B:只有這4件。
A:兩個旅行箱和兩個袋子,對嗎?
B:是的,就這些。
A:我帶您到前台,請跟我來。我把您的袋子放在那兒的柱子旁邊。
B:好的,謝謝。
A:您辦完住宿登記時,服務員會帶您到房間去。
B:好的。
A:希望您過得愉快。
3. 求一篇英語預定客房的情景對話,最好帶中文翻譯,大概20句,謝謝各位大神了!
寫好「預定客房的情景對話」的英語文章,只有自身有扎實的英語基礎的情況下,才能夠寫出優秀的情景對話英語文章出來,建議學習在線外教一對一課程的,跟著外教學純正的英語口語,課程價格合理每一節課不超過20元,或者先領取免費試聽課看看合不合適。4. 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。
5. 酒店英語口語
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I『m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white.
懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
請坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什麼?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感謝
24、 Thanks for the trouble 。
麻煩你了
25、 It『svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、 You『re welcome.
歡迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用謝
29、 That『s all right.
沒關系
30、 Don『t mention it.
別提了
31、 It『s my plcasurc.
這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We『re glad to have you here.
我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I『m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I『m sorry to trouble you.
對不起打擾你了。
40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
對不起佔用你太多時間了。
41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting 。
對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you『ll forgive me.
我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn『t matter.
沒關系。
45、It『s nothing.
沒什麼。
46、Never mind.
別放在心上。
47、That『s nothing.
沒什麼。
48、Don『t bother about that.
別再想它。
49、Don『t worry about it.
別擔心。
50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault.
別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝願)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey 。
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天見。
Self-Introction (自我介紹)
64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m
here to meet you 。
我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
當然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,()。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don『t think so.
我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.
當然不。
78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea.
恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
請在這兒簽名好嗎?
81、A table for two?
兩人的一張台嗎?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What『s the trouble, sir?
你怎麼啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there 。
游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead ,please.
請接著講。
96、The line is busy 。
線路正忙。
97、You look grest 。
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list 。
請翻閱點歌單。
99、It『s a very touching story.
這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
6. 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
7. 求酒店英語口語面試對話。
前廳英語口語面試對話1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my ty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask 「What』 the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?」 A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigners, it』s a great shock to be faced with such a situation. Once a senior official from Washington D.C. stayed overnight at our hotel, and as luck would have it, an earthquake happened that night. The senior official was terribly frightened and called us in great confusion. As it could lead to an international incident, I immediately went up to his room and carefully explained to him that earthquakes are commonplace here and that they were mostly not dangerous at all. Furthermore, the Grand Hotel was designed to resist such earthquakes. He finally calmed down after my explanation, and we upgraded him to the presidential suite to compensate for the shock. Although the hotel had to shoulder the cost for the upgrade, we think it is very important that we keep such important guests happy. 2. What can you do for us that some else cannot? If you could get this job, what』s your expectation? How would you make it better? A: I am quite devoted to my work and I』m willing to take extra shifts and handle additional tasks. I fully understand that this is the service instry and we have to be on ty whenever we are called upon, even if we have to extra work to make our patrons satisfied. I don』t mind such demands because I like to learn new things. I hope I can build up a team spirit with my co-workers and provide the best service possible. Of course I also understand that we are all human beings and that sometimes we all have to cover for one another. So I will do my best to manage the human resources, especially under special situations such as fire alarms or unexpected absentees. 3. Let』s imagine this situation. You are now the front office manager at our hotel; what would you do to protect every patron』s privacy? For example, if the female artist who recently suffered from the disclosure of her husband』s possible infidelity came to our hotel looking for refuge. She』s very emotional and fragile. How would you handle those media, paparazzi and meanwhile what would you do to help her get over the craziness?A: If our guests demand privacy, I will arrange it so that the paparazzi is kept away from all entrances or parking lots which our special guest may use when checking in and out. I will personally see to it that no information about our guest, whether it is information about her room number or her dates of checking in and out, would be leaked. I will suggest that our guest have her meals in the room and draw up her curtains. If she would like, I will arrange it so that services like the spa or the salon will be reserved for her to relieve her tension. Of course everything will be done with the highest discretion. 4. One more question: What』s your expected salary? A: My understanding is that a job like the one you are describing may carry a monthly salary in the range of NT$40,000 dollars. But I am more interested in learning about possible bonuses? Interviewer』s Response: We offer three-times-per-year bonus on the three significant Chinese festivals based on your level of performance. We also provide regular staff-training to help our staff learn and grow with the organization together. If there are no further questions, we thank you for your time and you will certainly hear from us in 2 weeks. Thank you and have a good day! Interviewer: 嘉雯 Paula Interviewee: 映青 Job: assistant front office managerA: Please take a seat. A: I suppose you』re aware that we』re looking for somebody with experience in the related field. So maybe that』s where we should begin.A: Miss XXX, tell us about your past work experiences, particularly what you』ve learned on these jobs and what you think are your weaknesses.Q: After I graated from National Central University, my first job was front desk agent in the Grant Hyatt Hotel. I was responsible for greeting guests and check-in/outs. On that job, I learned that patience is very important when dealing with guests in any situation, especially when you have to greet hundreds of guests everyday. I worked very hard and was promoted to assistant front office manager in three years. As someone who is in charge of the front office system, I learned that team spirit is vital if we hope to provide the best services to our guests. As to my weakness, well, I think sometimes I tend to be a bit too persistent in sticking to my principles and doing everything perfectly. And sadly it often leaves me working overtime to perfect every single detail. A: All right. Well, being an assistant front office manager is not easy. You』ll be in charge of overseeing the staff, as well as providing satisfactory guest services. Do you think you』re qualified for this job?Q: Yes, I believe I am. I am an energetic person, and I always keep a high interest in things that I am not familiar with. I am not afraid to take challenges, and I am always eager to serve.I think that is an important characteristic for any staff in the service instry, especially for people who work in the hotel business where there are always unexpected things happening. A: Let』s say it』s two in the morning and one of our guests calls you and complains about a leak in the ceiling of his room. He is very upset and demands that you handle the situation immediately. What do you do? Q: Well, first, I will personally go up to his room to check on the situation. I would formally apologize to him and help him change to a different room, preferably upgrading his room to a suite and give him some meal coupons. After the guest has settled into the new room, I will call housekeeping to have the leak taken care of immediately. A: Are there any questions you』d like to ask? Q: I would like to know if there is any staff-training in your hotel?A: Yes, we offer job rotation and staff training on a yearly basis. We』d like our staff to learn and grow at this hotel. A: If there are no further questions, we』d like to thank you for coming in today. We』ll give you further notice soon.Q: Ok, thank you.
8. 酒店英語口語,如何賓館英語-預訂房間
酒店英語口語中預訂房間的常用語句是這樣的:
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下周二見到您。
這些酒店英語口語知識都是我在enging電話英語培訓時學到的,enging英語實行電話教學,隨時隨地都可以進行學習,可以利用上課錄音,反復復習學習內容直到完全理解為止,enging英語擁有10年教學經驗,專業的外教會針會對你的發音、詞彙、語法、交流運用等全方位分析,提高你的酒店英語口語,你可以試試哦!
9. 酒店英語口語
基本待客英語
(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1.自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
請問尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
請問您什麼時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please?
請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please?
請問您的國籍是什麼?
2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please?
請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please?
請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please?
請不要掛電話好嗎?
3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
請問您介意坐在這里嗎?
** 只要在疑問詞後加「Would you ~」,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Foshan?
請問您想要何時參觀佛山?
When would you like to have lunch?
請問您想在哪裡用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill?
請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay?
請問您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
請問您要買幾張票?
4.在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
(二)招呼語
Good morning. (用於中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用於中午至下午六點以前)
Good evening. (用於下午六點過後)
在這些招呼語的後面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?
後面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。這里是服務台,請問您需要服務嗎?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.請對方再等一會兒
Just a moment, please.
請稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉讓您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
請您稍候好嗎?
3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時
拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說「No.」,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can』t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的錯就說「I am sorry.」; 如果是公司的錯,就說:「We are sorry.」。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延誤了時間
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
為這個錯誤我深致歉意。
5.客人對自己說「Thank you.」時回答
You are welcome.
不客氣。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝您。
6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說
Here you are.
您要的東西在這里。
Here is your room key.
這是您的房間鑰匙。
Here it is.
這是您的東西。
7. 當客人准備離開時,可以說:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次見到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
謝謝光臨。
8.當客人的英語難以理解時
面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說「Just a moment, please.」, 然後請求他人協助。
Pardon?
對不起?
Pardon me?
對不起?
I beg your pardon?
對不起請再說一遍好嗎?
Could you repeat that, please?
請您重復一遍好嗎?
若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?
電話英語的應對
1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答「Hello」,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:
「Hello, this is Information Desk.」
您好,這里是問詢處。
「Information Desk speaking. May I help you?」
問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?
2.打錯電話時
如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打錯電話了。
This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,
這里是佛山電子賓館.
如果是匯流排轉錯內線時,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I』ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃台。
3.當負責的工作人員不在時
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?
I』ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回來時,我會請他回電。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?
4.當會話結束時
結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說「bye-bye」,最好說:
Thank you for calling.
感謝您的來電。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客氣。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我們靜候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。
三.櫃台服務
B=行李服務員(Bellman)
C=服務員 (Clerk)
H=客房服務員(Housekeeping)
BC=領班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
帶客人到櫃台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館。
G: Thank you.
謝謝你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
請問您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有這3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?
G: Yes. That』s all.
對,就這些了。
B: I』ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I』ll put your bags by the post over there.
我來帶您到櫃台,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,謝謝。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。
G: OK. Fine.
好極了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。