導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 酒店英語前台英語口語

酒店英語前台英語口語

發布時間:2021-01-15 22:59:04

1. 有誰可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英語口語

以下是方向標英語網為大家收集整理的有關酒店前廳接待常用的27句英語口語!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下周二見到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。
15.Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先請。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。

2. 求酒店英語口語面試對話。

前廳英語口語面試對話1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my ty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask 「What』 the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?」 A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigners, it』s a great shock to be faced with such a situation. Once a senior official from Washington D.C. stayed overnight at our hotel, and as luck would have it, an earthquake happened that night. The senior official was terribly frightened and called us in great confusion. As it could lead to an international incident, I immediately went up to his room and carefully explained to him that earthquakes are commonplace here and that they were mostly not dangerous at all. Furthermore, the Grand Hotel was designed to resist such earthquakes. He finally calmed down after my explanation, and we upgraded him to the presidential suite to compensate for the shock. Although the hotel had to shoulder the cost for the upgrade, we think it is very important that we keep such important guests happy. 2. What can you do for us that some else cannot? If you could get this job, what』s your expectation? How would you make it better? A: I am quite devoted to my work and I』m willing to take extra shifts and handle additional tasks. I fully understand that this is the service instry and we have to be on ty whenever we are called upon, even if we have to extra work to make our patrons satisfied. I don』t mind such demands because I like to learn new things. I hope I can build up a team spirit with my co-workers and provide the best service possible. Of course I also understand that we are all human beings and that sometimes we all have to cover for one another. So I will do my best to manage the human resources, especially under special situations such as fire alarms or unexpected absentees. 3. Let』s imagine this situation. You are now the front office manager at our hotel; what would you do to protect every patron』s privacy? For example, if the female artist who recently suffered from the disclosure of her husband』s possible infidelity came to our hotel looking for refuge. She』s very emotional and fragile. How would you handle those media, paparazzi and meanwhile what would you do to help her get over the craziness?A: If our guests demand privacy, I will arrange it so that the paparazzi is kept away from all entrances or parking lots which our special guest may use when checking in and out. I will personally see to it that no information about our guest, whether it is information about her room number or her dates of checking in and out, would be leaked. I will suggest that our guest have her meals in the room and draw up her curtains. If she would like, I will arrange it so that services like the spa or the salon will be reserved for her to relieve her tension. Of course everything will be done with the highest discretion. 4. One more question: What』s your expected salary? A: My understanding is that a job like the one you are describing may carry a monthly salary in the range of NT$40,000 dollars. But I am more interested in learning about possible bonuses? Interviewer』s Response: We offer three-times-per-year bonus on the three significant Chinese festivals based on your level of performance. We also provide regular staff-training to help our staff learn and grow with the organization together. If there are no further questions, we thank you for your time and you will certainly hear from us in 2 weeks. Thank you and have a good day! Interviewer: 嘉雯 Paula Interviewee: 映青 Job: assistant front office managerA: Please take a seat. A: I suppose you』re aware that we』re looking for somebody with experience in the related field. So maybe that』s where we should begin.A: Miss XXX, tell us about your past work experiences, particularly what you』ve learned on these jobs and what you think are your weaknesses.Q: After I graated from National Central University, my first job was front desk agent in the Grant Hyatt Hotel. I was responsible for greeting guests and check-in/outs. On that job, I learned that patience is very important when dealing with guests in any situation, especially when you have to greet hundreds of guests everyday. I worked very hard and was promoted to assistant front office manager in three years. As someone who is in charge of the front office system, I learned that team spirit is vital if we hope to provide the best services to our guests. As to my weakness, well, I think sometimes I tend to be a bit too persistent in sticking to my principles and doing everything perfectly. And sadly it often leaves me working overtime to perfect every single detail. A: All right. Well, being an assistant front office manager is not easy. You』ll be in charge of overseeing the staff, as well as providing satisfactory guest services. Do you think you』re qualified for this job?Q: Yes, I believe I am. I am an energetic person, and I always keep a high interest in things that I am not familiar with. I am not afraid to take challenges, and I am always eager to serve.I think that is an important characteristic for any staff in the service instry, especially for people who work in the hotel business where there are always unexpected things happening. A: Let』s say it』s two in the morning and one of our guests calls you and complains about a leak in the ceiling of his room. He is very upset and demands that you handle the situation immediately. What do you do? Q: Well, first, I will personally go up to his room to check on the situation. I would formally apologize to him and help him change to a different room, preferably upgrading his room to a suite and give him some meal coupons. After the guest has settled into the new room, I will call housekeeping to have the leak taken care of immediately. A: Are there any questions you』d like to ask? Q: I would like to know if there is any staff-training in your hotel?A: Yes, we offer job rotation and staff training on a yearly basis. We』d like our staff to learn and grow at this hotel. A: If there are no further questions, we』d like to thank you for coming in today. We』ll give you further notice soon.Q: Ok, thank you.

3. 酒店英語口語

基本待客英語

(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。

1.自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
請問尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
請問您什麼時候結帳離開?

May I see your passport, please?
請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

May I know your nationality, please?
請問您的國籍是什麼?

2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

Could you write that down, please?
請您寫下來好嗎?

Could you draft the fax, please?
請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

Could you hold the line, please?
請不要掛電話好嗎?

3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
請問您要搭計程車嗎?

Would you mind sitting here?
請問您介意坐在這里嗎?

** 只要在疑問詞後加「Would you ~」,就可以提出大部分的詢問。

When would you like to visit Foshan?
請問您想要何時參觀佛山?

When would you like to have lunch?
請問您想在哪裡用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
請問您想何時用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
請問您想和誰聯絡?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
請問您喜歡哪一種房間?

How would you like to settle your bill?
請問您的賬單如何處理?

How long would you like to stay?
請問您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
請問您要買幾張票?

4.在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?

Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?

(二)招呼語

Good morning. (用於中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用於中午至下午六點以前)

Good evening. (用於下午六點過後)

在這些招呼語的後面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?

後面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。這里是服務台,請問您需要服務嗎?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.請對方再等一會兒

Just a moment, please.

請稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉讓您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

請您稍候好嗎?

3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說「No.」,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can』t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的錯就說「I am sorry.」; 如果是公司的錯,就說:「We are sorry.」。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延誤了時間

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

為這個錯誤我深致歉意。

5.客人對自己說「Thank you.」時回答

You are welcome.

不客氣。

Thank you, sir.

謝謝您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感謝您。

6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

Here you are.

您要的東西在這里。

Here is your room key.

這是您的房間鑰匙。

Here it is.

這是您的東西。

7. 當客人准備離開時,可以說:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次見到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

謝謝光臨。

8.當客人的英語難以理解時

面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說「Just a moment, please.」, 然後請求他人協助。

Pardon?

對不起?

Pardon me?

對不起?

I beg your pardon?

對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

Could you repeat that, please?

請您重復一遍好嗎?

若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

電話英語的應對

1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答「Hello」,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:

「Hello, this is Information Desk.」

您好,這里是問詢處。

「Information Desk speaking. May I help you?」

問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打錯電話了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

這里是佛山電子賓館.

如果是匯流排轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I』ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃台。

3.當負責的工作人員不在時

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?

I』ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回來時,我會請他回電。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束時

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說「bye-bye」,最好說:

Thank you for calling.

感謝您的來電。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客氣。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我們靜候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。

三.櫃台服務

B=行李服務員(Bellman)

C=服務員 (Clerk)

H=客房服務員(Housekeeping)

BC=領班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

帶客人到櫃台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館。

G: Thank you.

謝謝你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

請問您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有這3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?

G: Yes. That』s all.

對,就這些了。

B: I』ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I』ll put your bags by the post over there.

我來帶您到櫃台,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,謝謝。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。

G: OK. Fine.

好極了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。

4. 應聘五星級酒店前台常見的英語口語有哪些

其實你有空的時候可以找一些資料來練習,參加英語角都是不錯的練習方法;如果內要找英語學習中心,ABC天卞英容語中心課程挺有.好.針對性的,課程是幫我量身制定的,我覺得介格還是不錯的 這樣的學習也應該能夠提供給你很大的進步 我就進步很多了 你可以自己寫一篇 然後在網翻譯一下,介紹分鍾就行了 她要是真著急招聘 不是特別在意外語的 面試成功後會給你學習那才是痛苦的開始。。。祝你成功

5. 入住酒店常用英語口語 入住酒店英語怎麼說

入住酒店英語是:Check In the Hotel 。

Here is my voucher。這是我的證件。

Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。

Here is your key card。這是你的房卡。

Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金嗎?

Do you have a reservation?你有預訂房間嗎?

Have you made a reservation,sir?請問您有預定嗎?

Does the room have a hairdryer?房間里有吹風機嗎?

Can you keep my valuables?你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?

We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。

(5)酒店英語前台英語口語擴展閱讀

英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。也是世界上使用較廣泛的語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個。

是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英語由古代從丹麥等斯堪的納維亞半島以及德國、荷蘭及周邊移民至不列顛群島的盎格魯-撒克遜人,以及朱特部落的白人所說的語言演變而來,並通過英國的殖民活動傳播到了世界各地。由於在歷史上曾和多種民族語言接觸。

它的詞彙從一元變為多元,語法從「多屈折」變為「少屈折」,語音也發生了規律性的變化。在19至20世紀,英國以及美國在文化、經濟、軍事、政治和科學在世界上的領先地位使得英語成為一種國際語言。如今,許多國際場合都使用英語做為溝通媒介。

6. 前台接待簡單英語口語

can i help you,sir?
what can i do for you?
這都是:我有什麼可以幫助您的嗎?
I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

7. 星級酒店前台接待的英語口語短語都有哪些

你要抄具體的話很多網站都有。全部襲看完了就差不多了說真的。

http://blog.163.com/yinling_huang@126/blog/static/50575393200851021317225/ 這里有蠻詳細的。

其他的話你可能要提供一下你到底需要哪方面的資料了.. 不然說了一堆,也不合你心意..對吧?

8. 商務酒店日常英語口語

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。

9. 公司前台接待常用英語會話

前台接待訪客常用會話(1)

許多規模比較大的公司都有一個接待員,我們通常叫前台。The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied. 前台的活可是不少。The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when they come to a firm. So the receptionist gives them the first idea of the firm.

我們來看看Rose 這位前台是怎樣接待來訪客人的吧。Rose is a receptionist at Modern Office limited. In this part Rose will speak to Mr. Hussein, who has an appointment with the Sales Manager Mr. Shelli at 11:30.

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?

ROSE: Yes it is.

MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.

ROSE: May I have your name, please?

MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company.

ROSE: Let me see... Ah yes, Mr Hussein.Please take a seat, Mr Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here.

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's Office.

ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr Shelli at 11.30.

MARIA: Mr Omar Hussein?

ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company.

MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr Shelli's secretary is coming down now.

MR HUSSEIN: Thank you.

MARIA: Mr Hussein?

MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right.

MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office.

前台接待訪客常用會話(2)

一般的訪客都是提前有預約的。但也有些沒有預約的「不速之客」。這個時候前台應該怎樣接待這些客人呢?我們看看Rose 是怎麼做的吧!

The second visitor is Mr Li. He has not an appointment, but he wants to see Mr Shelli.

MR LI: Good morning.

ROSE: Good morning. Oh, Mr Li. How are you? '

MR LI: I'm fine, thanks, and you?

ROSE: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr Shelli?

MR LI: Yes, please.

ROSE: Have you an appointment?

MR LI: Er... No, I haven't. You see, I only arrived in the country this morning.

ROSE: Well, I know he's busy at the moment but I'll ask his secretary when he'll be free. Please sit down.

MR LI: Thank you.

(DIALS)

MARIA: Mr Shelli's office.

ROSE: Oh, hello Maria. It's reception again. I have Mr Li here. He hasn't an appointment but he'd like to see Mr Shelli. When will he be free?

MARIA: Let me see ... Well, Hmmm, he'll be free about 12.30. Can Mr Li wait?

ROSE: Mr Shelli will be free about half past twelve. Can you wait?

MR LI: What's the time now?

ROSE: It's nearly 12: 00.

MR LI: Oh that's fine. I'll wait.

ROSE: (TO MARIA) Maria, Mr Li will wait.

MR LI: Right. I'll fetch him when Mr Shelli's free.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) (TO MR LI) She'll come and fetch you later.

MR LI: Thank you.

ROSE: Where are you staying, Mr Li?

MR LI: At the Plaza.

ROSE: The Plaza?

MR LI: Yes, I usually stay there.

前台接待訪客常用會話(3)

公司里常來的客戶一般前台都熟悉。當然,也會有陌生人來造訪。這不,Mr Lefere 來造訪 Mr Ballito 了。且看Rose如何處理。

MR LEFERE: Good morning.

ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?

MR LEFERE: Er, yes. I have an appointment with Mr Ballito at a quarter past ten.

ROSE: May I have your name please?

MR LEFERE: Paul Lefere… from the International Hotel Group.

ROSE: Thank you. Please take a seat, Mr Lefere, and I'll phone Mr Ballito's office.

(DIALS)

OPAL: Mr Ballito's office.

ROSE: Hello, Opal. This is Reception. Mr Lefere is here for his 10:15 appointment.

OPAL: Oh yes Rose. Mr Ballito's expecting him. He is in Room 9 on the first floor.

ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) MR Lefere, would you please go up to Room 9 on the first floor. Mr Ballito's expecting you.

MR LEFERE: Room 9 on the first floor.

ROSE: That's right. The stairs are on the left.

MR LEFERE: Thank you.

閱讀全文

與酒店英語前台英語口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610