❶ 關於最喜歡的運動(籃球)的英語對話,五分鍾左右的。
1. Another simple way to ask someone about what they like is: What sports do you like? 另外一種問某人喜歡什麼的簡單方法是:What sports do you like? (你喜歡什麼運動?)
2. If you want to ask someone if they play certain sports, you can say: Do you play basketball; Do you play golf? 如果你想問某人是否做某項運動,你可以說:Do you play basketball? (你打籃球嗎?) ; Do you play golf? (你打高爾夫球嗎?).
What sports do you like?
你喜歡什麼運動?
A: David,what sports do you like?
A: 大衛,你喜歡什麼運動?
B: Actually, I really enjoy basketball and volleyball.
B: 實際上,我非常喜歡籃球和排球。
A: Do you play them?
A: 你打籃球和排球嗎?
B: Not now, but I played them when I was young.
B: 現在不打了,但是我年輕的時候打籃球和排球。
A: So now you just watch them.
A: 那麼你現在只看籃球和排球了。
B: Yes, on televison.
B: 是的,在電視上看。
❷ 求關於運動的英語對話 每個人五句.兩個人的對話.不能用籃球.英語口語對話.
Hi, how are you, today?
I'm fine. Thank you. I am going to the sport shop.
For a football?
No, I don't like playing foot ball.which sport do you like best?
I like playing tennis.
Me, too. But I am not very good at it.
So, would you like go to the shop with me and then play tennis together?
That sounds good, let's go!
❸ 關於運動的英語對話
A: Which sport do you like best? 你最喜歡啥運動呢?
B: Let me see, oh, yes, I guess I』ve loved basketball ever since I was 10 yeas old.
我想想。大概是籃球吧。我10歲就開始打籃球了。
A: So do I .I』ve liked it pretty much all my life. Why do u prefer it? Is there any reason?
我也喜歡籃球,我愛它好比愛自己的生命。那你是因為什麼原因而喜歡上籃球的呢?
B: If it weren』t for my dad and his love for the sport, I probably never would』ve gotten into basketball, but maybe I would』ve, it's in my blood.
要不是我爸爸喜歡籃球,可能我也沒機會接觸籃球了。可正因為我接觸了籃球,它已成為我生命中不可分割的一部分。
A: Good boy. Are you free this afternoon? Let』s playing basketball.
好孩子。你下午有空沒,咱打籃球去呀?
B:Sure I』m free. See you hoopman.
當然有空。到時見。
❹ 英語口語2人對話談論最喜歡的運動和原因
中國人說英語,喜歡加手錶達
❺ 求一篇以「運動」為話題的英語口語對話,要求一到兩分鍾講述...寫的好定重謝! 急急急
Michael: What kind of exercises do u usually do?
你平時做什麼運動?
B: Well, I love to do push-ups, and go cycling every day.
我喜歡做俯卧撐,每天我都騎單車。
A: Why do you like them?
你為什麼喜歡這些運動啊?
B: They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good.
不用花錢啊!(笑)它們讓我感覺更強壯,不過重要的是讓我感覺良好。
A: What else do you do?
你還做什麼運動?
B: Swimming, jogging, weight lifting……
游泳,慢跑,舉重……
A; Wow! That sounds great. How often do you go jogging?
太厲害了。你多久去跑一次啊?
B: I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly.
我盡量每天都慢跑一段,運動的重點是要有規律。
A: What are the best exercises for health?
什麼運動最有益?
B: I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone.
我想這很難講。
A: What about yoga?
瑜珈怎麼樣?
B: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down and make you think of nothing, just concentrate on yourself.
啊,就是,我差點忘了。瑜伽現在是美國最流行的運動。很多人都做,尤其是電影明星們。他們認為這是減肥的好辦法,瑜伽還可以讓你平靜下來,忘記一切,集中精力。
A: That sounds like Chinese breath exercise.
聽起來像中國的氣功。
B: What is that?
那是什麼?
A: It』s called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way.
中國話叫氣功,就像瑜珈一樣,你知道那種東西,只是方式不同。
B: Well, Allen, what's your favorite type of exercise?
Allen,你最喜歡什麼運動?
A: Sleeping, I guess [chuckles].
我想是睡覺吧(笑)。
❻ 英語口語你最喜歡什麼運動,為什麼
A What』s your favourite sport, Kangkang?
B I like lots of different sports.But I like runing best. What about you ,Jason?
A My favorite sports is Ping-Pong, because it is very interesting.Why do you like runing ?
B Well, Because I think it can strengthen body, is a good sport.Lucy,and you ?
C Oh,I like swimming, I enjoy the feeling in the water.Nana,how about you ?
D I think of football fun, so I like football.
A Great!
如有語法錯誤 請見諒專 (本人初一)屬
❼ 英語口語對話關於my favourite sports
VOA 流行美語中的一段,你看一下。 Larry帶李華去打保齡,李華以前從來沒打過LL: Lihua, I feel a little dorky admitting this to you, but bowling is my favorite sport.LH: 保齡是你最喜歡的運動? 為什麼?LL: Bowling is the best sport to play with friends because you can drink beer and eat pizza while you play! That can't be said for any other sport.LH: 這倒是真的,打保齡運動強度小,還可以一邊玩一邊吃。LL: I know it's your first time bowling, and if you just "put your best foot forward" you'll be a great bowler.LH: 我一直不明白,怎麼才能把保齡球直直地扔出去,不讓它掉進球溝里去呢!還有,你讓我put my best foot forward, 哪只腳是best foot? 左腳還是右腳?LL: When you're told to "put your best foot forward," someone is giving you support to step up to the task and do your very best. Now, here is an 8-pound bowling ball, you should be able to do well with this.LH: 哦,你是在鼓勵我加油。好,把球給我!我先試試左腳。(LH takes ball from LL and drops it on her foot)LH: Ouch! 疼死我了。真倒霉,還沒開始打,腳卻先被球砸了。How can I "put my best foot forward" now? 看起來,左腳肯定不是我的「best foot.」LL: Let me help you, Lihua. Take a seat right here and rest a while. You know, "put your best foot forward" is confusing to some people because one would think that "put your best foot forward" means to choose one foot and declare it the stronger one of the two. But that's not true.LH: 我好象有點明白了。你鼓勵我"put my best foot forward"其實不是真讓我選擇左腳還是右腳。LL: No, to "put your best foot forward" while you're bowling, or in any other situation, is a way of encouraging someone to try hard and do a good job.LH: 不管怎麼說,現在腳疼得站不起來,看來今天我是打不了了。LL: No problem. Just rest here for a while. Our pizza and beer should be here soon. Once we've eaten a little pizza and had a few beers, you'll be ready to "put your best foot forward" and bowl your first game.LH: 好,我就聽你的。******LL: Lihua, I can't believe we ate so much pizza, and the beer is almost gone. Are you ready to bowl your first game?LH: 我的腳感覺好多了。酒足飯飽,我們開始吧!LL: We've had a nice rest and a delicious meal. Go ahead and throw your first bowling ball down the alley! Break a leg!LH: Break a leg? 你怎麼能說出這種無情無義的話來?我砸了腳還不夠,你還咒我摔斷腿?沒想到,打保齡原來這么危險!LL: No, Lihua, I didn't mean that you should literally break your leg. This is just a slang term that is used to encourage someone.LH: Break a leg, 摔斷腿怎麼會是好運氣呢?你應該祝別人「別摔斷腿」才對啊!LL: It is a very popular phrase that entertainers like to use. Although "break a leg" is typically used to support actors or singers before they perform on stage, "break a leg!" can also be used generally when wishing someone good luck.LH: 我還是想不通。我朋友登台表演之前,我居然要說"break a leg"?這種說法是怎麼來的呢?LL: The term "break a leg" is an expression created by a superstition that all kinds of performers have. They believe that it is actually bad luck to wish someone good luck. If you tell someone to "break a leg," wishing them bad luck, this should actually create good luck for the performer on stage.LH: 所以說,祝別人好運氣會帶來壞運氣,壞運氣反而會帶來好運氣。看來,語言這東西有時候還真不能深究。OK, I am ready. wish me luck!LL: Break a leg!LH: (Throws the ball down the alley, and knocks down all of the pins) Wow I got a strike! 全中。LL: Congratulations, Lihua! You see? The phrase "break a leg" really gave you good luck!今天李華學了兩個常用語。一個是put your best foot forward, 意思是盡最大努力。另一個是break a leg,意思是祝你好運。
❽ 英語口語對話 sports主題 5分鍾 有分
不想跑課就在網上找個口語學習也不錯啊 下班晚上上課撒,周末照舊可以玩什麼的,也不影響生活~上網方便的話,建議去ABC先下在線口語看下.好.咯,很專業 上課方便!A: Are you crazy about sports? B: Certainly, I am a super sports fan. A: Wch is your favourite sport then? B: Almost all the ball games such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, badminton, table tennis,etc. How about you? A: I'm too lazy to go out to stretch my arms.... B: You'd better take up some sports, because sports can give you a perfect build and protect you from getting diseases easily. A: Is that so? But sports are tiring sometimes... B: Actually it is good for the metabolism... 翻譯: A:你喜歡體育運動嗎? B: 當然了,我是超級運動迷 A: 那你最喜歡什麼運動? B:幾乎所有的球類,例如籃球、足球、排球、羽毛球、乒乓球等等。你呢? A:我太懶了,不願意出去伸展手腳...... B:你最好做些運動,因為那會給你完美的體魄,並能讓你不容易得病 A:是嗎?但運動有時很累人...... B: 其實運動對新陳代謝有好處...... 還有篇:mark: mary ,where are you going ?mary,你要去哪? mary:I am going to the gymnasium .我要去體育館! mark:Wch sport do you like ? ping-pong badminton or volleyball ?你喜歡什麼運動?乒乓球 羽毛球還是排球? mary:Oh , no,i lke football very much ! 哦,不我喜歡足球! mark:Wonderful , you are girl hero .好棒,你是一個能乾的男孩. mary:Thanks . Girl football is better than boy football in Cna !謝謝,中國的女足隊要比男足隊踢的更加好! mark:Yeah , we must be great efforts now . The girl is more and more stronger now .是的,我們必須努力了,女孩現在越來越強大了. mary:What about going with me ?和我一去怎麼樣? mark:Oh ,great !好的!
❾ 求一篇關於「我最喜歡的體育運動」英文文章,最好可以口語化些,200個單詞左右,謝謝~~
My favorite Sports
During my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this sport. Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the game.
在我讀中學的日子裡,我常到活動室打乒乓球。我有些同學精於此道,我常與他們對抗以提高自己的技術。讀高中時,我把大量的時間用來做戶外運動,我喜歡團隊的運動項目,比如籃球和排球。臨畢業那年,我開始練乒乓球。有時我可以找到一個同伴陪我打,但是我打得不是很好。打乒乓球不僅需要強壯的臂力和腿部力量,還需要集中精力。