A. 英語翻譯,口語化英語翻譯,越簡單越好,
英語學得好的人可以翻譯。
B. 幫忙翻譯成口語化的英文。
Professor
Kaylor:
We
are
going
to
attend
another
course
experience
activity
next
monday,
so
we
will
skip
your
lecture.(話說
won't
be
able
to
xxx好像比較正式點)
This
is
the
signature
of
that
professor.
=
=+
小H。。。這樣翻譯。。。一般OK吧》專我想教授應該屬能看懂。。。其實寫給教授的東西最好不要太過口語化。。還是正式點好。
最好再加上cordially或者sincerely
=
=
C. 在通常情況下 用英語怎麼說口語化的最好
normally
D. 說對方的名字很好聽口語化的用英語怎麼說
you got a wonderful name.
E. "口頭禪"的英文怎麼說口語化一點的好了.tag也可表示這個意思吧.
tag,catch phrase 和pet phrase 都可以
pet phrase 更口語一些/
pet phrase. 註: 習慣的短語?寵物專的短語?若是像對寵物一般珍視和不屬離,這短語自然就是中國人所謂的「口頭禪"的意思
例子Gorden's catch phrase is What's up, Doc?
戈登的口頭禪是「博士,怎麼了?」
My colleagues get confused by my pet phrase
My tag is "暈"/
F. 英文翻譯,口語化一些
你經常對我說謝謝······
You often say thanks to me.
以後不要對我說謝謝·····
Please don't say thanks to me in future.
因為我把你當做是我的朋友我才送你那些禮物·····
I sent you those gifts 'cause I consider you as my friend.
中國好玩吧,等你拍完電影要記得常來~努力工作啦孩子
Isn't it fun to be in China? Just remeber to come here a lot when you finish your movie. Work hard, buddy.
您好,口語化的翻譯如上供參考,希望對您有幫助,不明白可繼續提問。
G. 英語翻譯 口語化一點,地道一點
What do you look like?
你長什麼樣子(主要外貌)
What do you like?
你喜歡什麼
What are you like?
你這個人怎麼樣?(主要人品)
Who are you like?
你像誰?
這幾個容易混.
H. 英語翻譯,比較口語化的
The monk is a little
師父,最近小徒弟我有點閑,能去串串門么
Master, I have to take a small apprentice recently, can go to string door.
來吧,我滴小乖乖
Come on, I'm a little girl.
如果我是一朵花,我就是一朵浪花,我要去師父家浪去了
If I were a flower, I would be a spray, and I would go to the master's house.
每次我的徒弟要來,我的內心是奔潰的
Every time my apprentice is coming, my heart is running.
你不知道嗎!師父我的英語已經過八級了
You don't know! Master, my English has passed eight levels.
師父,你是在學英語嗎
Master, are you learning English
能別老來打擾師傅嗎!要學就趕緊學
Do not bother to disturb the old master! Learn to learn quickly
師父,從今天開始我要背單詞了
Master, I'm going to recite the word from today.
師父,背單詞好痛苦啊!
Master, the word is so painful!
這,,,,,,為師也管不了你了
This,,,,,, I don't care you.
師父我累了,我想先玩會,明天再學。
Master I am tired, I want to play first, and then learn.
師父,我來首醜八怪吧,很應景
Master, I first ugly eight strange, very occasional
醜八怪啊啊,,,
Ugly eight strange ah ah,,,
話筒都沒有電,你唱個啥!再說了師父我可是天下第一帥,你卻唱醜八怪
The microphone is not electricity, you sing what! I say you are the best in all the land but handsome, ugly eight strange singing
師父虐待我,,,
Master abused me,,,
叫你唱醜八怪,罰你去挖蘿卜!!
Ask you to sing ugly eight strange, punish you to dig a turnip!!
師父,我們來洗個澡澡吧
Master, let's take a bath.
正經點,好嗎
Be serious, okay
好吧(其實我的內心是奔潰的,,,)
All right. (actually, my heart is going to collapse.
師父,我們聊聊天吧
Master, let's have a chat.
你最喜歡哪種小動物呢?
What kind of animal do you like best?
這真是個無聊的話題
This is a boring topic.
師父,我最喜歡大象
Master, I like elephants best.
現在我們還是打會禪吧
Now we're going to go to the Zen.
師父,,,我們再聊會吧
Master, let's talk about it again.
一天就知道吵吵吵
One day that noisy noisy
去後山找猴子玩去!
Go to the mountain to find the monkey play!
嘿嘿,,,
Hey,,,
終於清靜會了,希望他不會再出什麼幺蛾子
Will finally quiet, hope he will not be what yaoezi
果然,還是出了,,,
Sure enough, or out of the,,,
師父,嗚嗚嗚,,,我被猴子撓了,嗚嗚嗚,,,
Master, ooo, I was a monkey, and flexible, ooo,,,
師父,你看我的衣服都爛了,嗚嗚嗚,,,
Master, you see my clothes are rotten, ooo,,,
你先休息一會,待為師去後山打探打探
You have a rest, as a teacher to go to the mountain to find out
你們倆給我來了場人猴大戰啊
You two gave me a battle to the field.
師父,那個小和尚撓我
Master, the little monk scratch me.
徒弟啊,對待動物,我們要以事物誘之
Disciple ah, the treatment of animals, we want to lure the
我們先吃飯
We eat first
吃完飯你就拿著食物再去一次
After dinner, you take the food and then go again
去吧,勇敢點,克服內心的恐懼
Go, be brave, and conquer your fears.
勇敢點,戰勝自己
Be brave, beat yourself.
師父,我還是害怕,嗚嗚,,
Master, I was afraid, hum,,
還是好怕,個高的保護我
Or good afraid, a high protection of me
做的好,戰勝了自己
To do well, to overcome their own
師父,好開心,我餵了它們食物,瞎子我不害怕了
Master, I am so happy. I feed them. I am not afraid of the blind man.
有時候,你需要克服內心的恐懼,才能看見異端的風景
Sometimes, you need to overcome the fear of the heart, to see the landscape of heresy
面對內心所恐懼的事情,勇往直前地去做,直到成功為止
Go ahead and do what you fear, until you succeed.
I. 口語化英語翻譯
我只知道第二句
那樣有意義嗎?
make sense是有意義的意思
make no sense 就是沒意義,沒作用
J. 幾句口語化句子的英文翻譯。謝謝了。
您好,很高興為您解答!
1、 Do you have the face to see me! From the beginning of that night, I miss you every day, you can even call would not call me.
2、You know I only have eighty cents, simply can not phone ah. You know, from that day on, I ask how many girls by telephone, are not able to forget you.
3、I have vowed not to ignore you.
4、Put the fish in the refrigerator.
如果覺得實用的回話 就請採納吧!嘿答