導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 有關英語商務場所的口語句子

有關英語商務場所的口語句子

發布時間:2021-01-08 09:47:06

Ⅰ 商務酒店日常英語口語

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。

Ⅱ 商務英語口語900句

這個簡單,我介紹你去一個網站裡面查找,

我一直都是在這個網站里收版集英語資料的!

裡面有你所說權的商務英語,口語,日常口語!
http://www.douban.com/note/80516807/
具體鏈接在我空間里就有
現在還可以免費測試自己的英語水平哦!

Ⅲ 常用的商務英語句子有哪些


產品數量和數量單位篇
Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我們談談數量的問題吧。
You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你們必須出具數量和重量證明書。 The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包裝號與商品數量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 數量和價格、質量一樣重要,是嗎?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我們相信能在數量上更好地使客戶滿意。
The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你們訂的數量還可以。
We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 對此商品,我們能提供任何適當的數量。
I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我將按合同規定通知農場小麥的數量。
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果進口商發現貨物數量與合同規定不符,他將拒收。
Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 從中國進口的棉布有數量限制嗎?

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天強調過你們售貨以船裝質量、數量和重量為准。 Words and Phrases quantity 數量 quantification 定量 quantitative 數量的,定量的 matter 重要,要緊(主要用於疑問句、否定句和條件句中) to be identical with, to conform to 與...相符,與...相吻合

(二) For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 數目如此之大,我們將予以重視。 For such a big sum, we shouldn''t be frightened by this trouble. 這么大款項,我們不能怕麻煩。 They always buy in large quantities. 他們總是大量購買。 Useful quantities have changed hands. 較大的數量已經轉手。 Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已經有大批紅茶出口。 This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 這是目前我們所能提供的最大數量 This is the minimum quantity we require.
這是我們所需要的最小數量。 A small order this year is also welcome. 小批訂貨今年也受歡迎。 They are not interested in small quantities. 他們對小數量不感興趣。 For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount. 這么大的訂單,貴公司可否給我們折扣? The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year. 今年進口小麥的數量與去年大體相同。 We''re prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material. 我們准備買足夠一次裝運數量的這種商品。 If you can''t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half. 如果你們辦不到全數的話,請至少給我們半數。 You sent us only a quarter of our requirements. 您只送給我們所需量的四分之一。 Words and Phrases to attach importance to sth.對...引起重視 trouble 麻煩 in large quantities 大量 to change hands 轉手 discount 折扣 quantities of sth. 大批... huge quantity 或enormous quantity 巨大的數量

Ⅳ 商務英語,口語單詞,句子

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

5. It』s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

7. I hope you see from the rection that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

Ⅳ 常用的商務英語句子有哪些

  1. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
    我想把這張票換成頭等車。

  2. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
    我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

  3. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
    我會在機場櫃台拿機票。

  4. I made a reservation in Tokyo.
    我在東京預訂的。

  5. I'd like a refund on this ticket.
    我要退這張票。

  6. I won't check this baggage.
    這件行李我不託運。

  7. I have nothing to declare.
    我沒有要申報的東西。

  8. I made reservations yesterday.
    我昨天預訂的。

  9. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
    我會在機場櫃台拿機票。

  10. We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
    我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。

  11. The sooner, the better.
    越快越好。

  12. I'd like to have a seat by the window.
    我要一個靠窗的座位。

  13. I'm looking for my baggage.
    我正在找我的行李。

  14. I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
    我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

  15. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
    班機號碼是9月5日AK708。

Ⅵ 誰能給我一些有關服務台交流的英語口語句子

Please wait a moment.請等一下。
May I have your phone number? I will have someone call you back. 我可以要你的電話回嗎?我讓人答回你電話。

Ⅶ 有關商業英語的句子

這里有,
http://info.china.alibaba.com/news/subject/v5003008-s5013007.html

Ⅷ 有關商貿服務的英文詞彙,短語,句子(共要100個)

免費測試你的英語水平
abandonment charge 背棄費用

absolute par of exchange 絕對外匯平價

arbitrage rate 套匯匯率

above par 超過票面價值

acceptance commission 承兌手續費

acceptance fee 認付費

acceptance for honor 參加承兌

acceptance house 期票承兌行

acceptor for honor 參加承兌人

accepting bank 承兌銀行

accepting charge 承兌費

accident beyond control 非人為事故

account payable 應收帳、應付未付帳

account purchase 賒買

account receivable 應收帳款、應收未收帳

account sales 銷貨帳、銷貨清單

account of goods sold 銷貨帳目

account of receipts and payments 收支帳目

account year 會計年度

accounting statement 會計報表

accounting unit 會計單位

accrued expense 應計費用

accrued item 應計項目

accumulation of capital 資本積累

acknowledgement 回單

acknowledgement of orders 訂單確認

act of God 天災

acting manager 代理經理

active demand 暢銷

actual cost 實際成本

actual liabilities 實際負債

actual price 實際價

additional expense 追加費用

additional order 追加訂貨

additional premium 追加保費

adjustment of exchange rate 調整匯價

advalorem ty 從價稅

advance in price 漲價

advance payment 預付款

advance price 增價

advance sample 預樣

advance settlement of exchange 預交外匯

advance surrender of export exchange 預交出口外匯

advice of arrival 到貨通知

advice of charge 付款通知書

advice of shipment 貨運通知

advice of drawing 支票通知書

advising bank (notifying bank) 通知銀行

advertisement matter 廣告郵件

advertising agency 廣告社、廣告代理

advertising expense 廣告費

advertising media 廣告媒體

affiliated company 附屬公司、聯盟公司

after charge 附加費率

after date 日後、發票後

after sight 見票後照付

affidavit of export 出口宣誓書

A grade 甲級(貨品)

against all risks 保全險

agency agreement 代理協議

agency contract 代理契約

agent service 代理服務

agreed upon 同意、商定

agricultural procts 農產品

air-borne goods 空運貨物

air freight 航空運費

air mail 航空郵件

air-mail service 航空運寄

air transportation insurance 空運保險

all risk 全險

all round price 包括一切費用價格

all sorts of goods in stock 各種貨物齊備

allied company 聯營公司

alongside delivery 船邊交貨

allowance on sales 銷貨折口

alter an agreement 變約

amicable allowance 友好讓價

amicable settlement 友好解決

amount insured 保險金額

amount of exports 輸出額

amount of imports 輸入額

analysis certificate 化驗證書

analysis report 化驗報告

announcing removal 遷移通知

annual income 年收入

annual interest 年息、年利

annual proction 年產量

annual report 年報、決算書、年度財務報告

anticipated buying 預期購買

applicant for the credit 信用證申請人

application fee 申請費

application for conversion 折換申請書

application for export permit 出口許可證申請書

application for import of foreign goods 外貨進口報單

application for importation of controlled commodities 管制貨物進口申請書

application for letter of credit 開發信用證申請書

application for negotiation of draft under letter of credit 出口押匯申請書

application for outward remittance for application for space 艙位申請書

application to pass goods through the custom 報關單

apply by letter 通信申請

apply in person 親自申請

apply for a position 申請職位

apply for information 探詢消息

apply for remittance 托匯

appointed store 指定商店

appreciation of money 貨幣增值

arbitrage of exchange 套匯

arbitration clause 仲裁條款

arbitration of exchange 匯兌率裁定

army supplies 軍需品

arrival at port 入港

arrival notice 到達通知

articles made to order 訂製品

articles of luxury 奢侈品

artificial flower 人造花

as agreed (contracted) 按照合同

as per sample 與樣品相同

Asian-dollar market 亞洲美元市場

ask the price of 詢價

assignment clause 轉讓條款

assignment of policy 保險單轉讓

assistant manager 協理、副經理

as soon as possible shipment 立即送運

at a discount 折扣

at a premium 超過票面之價值

at a profit 獲利、賺錢

at sight 見票即付、即期

at the market 照市價

at par 平價

auction price 拍賣價

authority to purchase 購買委託證

authority to pay 委託付款證

average cost 平均成本

average tare 平均皮重

average unit cost 平均單位成本

average unit price 平均單價

average weight 平均重量

award of bid 決標、定標

Ⅸ 常用英語商務用語有哪些

商務英語口語常用句子: We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要. 2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 請了解這一點對我們至回關重要.3 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道答你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的.4 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我們的方針是不授與專賣權.5 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事總有例外. 這是人家在公司常用的,發給你看看有幫助沒,希望幫到了~

閱讀全文

與有關英語商務場所的口語句子相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610