⑴ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
⑵ 成人想學英語口語出國旅遊好用得上,大家都怎麼學習的
不管學習那一種語言,環境最重要。要自己創造學習語言的環境,看英文書刊,內多聽廣播,看英容語節目、新聞,在聽的時候,自己同時要讀來鍛煉英語口語!學習語言是沒有捷徑,只能天天學習,每天累計,相信這樣的方法會很快很有效率。
⑶ 出國旅遊前想學點常用英語口語
英語不是多背幾個句子,多讀幾本書就可以學會的
更多的是仰仗英語學習環境,就像回小時候中文一樣答
耳濡目染,在慢慢的環境熏陶中學會了中文
英語也是一樣需要一個純正英語環境
或者有條件可以像我一樣找個老外教你。
我偏向於One to one這樣的http://note.you.com/share/?id=&type=note
⑷ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?
⑸ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
⑹ 我要出國旅遊現在想學習英語口語請推薦一本教材帶原聲的那種。謝謝!
對不起了,我沒有!!!!!!!!
故事是這樣的 以前在各大學校里都流傳著這么一個恐怖故事 說是A校有不幹凈的東西 每當十五的時候 學校門口的魯迅像的眼睛就會動 所有教學樓都會停電 樓梯會從原來的13階變成14階 實驗室的水龍頭放出來的水會變成紅色 還有1樓盡頭的那個廁所只要有人進去了就再也出不來了 於是 一群不信邪的孩子們約好15那天去探險 晚上12點 他們准時來到了那所學校的門口 魯迅像的眼睛望著左邊 他們記下了 生怕出來的時候記不得有沒有動過 他們來到了教室 打開開關 咦 不是亮著的么? 「騙人。」一個男孩發出抱怨 「再看看吧。」 來到了樓梯口 「1 2 3...13沒錯阿 是13階阿?」 孩子們有點懷疑傳說的真實性了 於是他們又來到了實驗室 水龍頭打開了 白花花的水流了出來 「真沒勁阿 我們白來了!」 剛開始的刺激感都消去了一半。 最後 他們來到了那個廁所 女孩子雖然口上說不相信 可是還是不敢進去 於是讓剛剛很拽地說不怕的小C進去 看了表 1點整 2分鍾後 男生出來了 「切 都是騙人的」 孩子們不歡而散。 出門時 一個看門人發現了他們 喝斥他們怎麼可以那麼晚還在學校逗留。孩子們撒腿就跑 小B特地注意了一下門口的石像 沒錯 眼睛還是朝左看得 「騙人的」他嘀咕了一聲 「喂 小B么?小C昨天晚上和你們一起出去玩 怎麼還沒回來?」第二天早上 小C的媽媽打電話過來詢問。 小C也沒有去學校上課 孩子們隱約感到不對了 於是 他們將晚上的探險之事告訴了老師和家長 大家在大人的陪同下回到了那個學校。 「什麼? 我們的魯迅像的眼睛一直是朝右看的阿。」校長聽了孩子們的敘述 不可思議的說。 「可是我們昨天來的時候是朝左看的阿」 出門一看 果然 是朝右看得... 「可是昨天的確有電阿」 「昨天我們這里全區停電...你們怎麼開得燈?」 「還有樓梯!」孩子們迅速跑到樓梯口 「1 2 3...12?」 「我們的樓梯一直是12階的。」 「不可能!!!」 「還有實驗室」一個孩子提醒道 「對 實驗室」 一行人來到實驗室 就在昨天他們開過的那個水龍頭下 有一攤暗紅色的痕跡。 「是血跡。」 「那...小C昨天還去過那個廁所...」大家都感到了一陣莫名的恐懼 「走 我們去看看」校長也意識到了事情的嚴重性 ... 推開門... 小C的屍體赫然出現在大家的眼前 因為驚恐而睜大的雙眼 被割斷的喉管血淋淋的 內臟散落在已經幹掉的水池裡... 「阿...」小C的媽媽當場昏了過去 幾個老師馬上沖出去嘔吐... 小B也被嚇得目瞪口呆 在他暈過去的前一秒鍾 他瞥見小C的手錶 指針停在了1點... 就是小C進去的那個時候... 順便說一下 他們去探險的那天晚上 並沒有門衛... 將此貼轉向5個以上的論壇不會魔鬼纏身且能實現一個願望 。 不回帖者晚上凌晨過後往往.....不好意思,我也處於無奈