⑴ 酒店英語口語的常用語句有哪些
酒店英抄語口語在預訂餐中常見詞彙有:
這附近您能推薦家好吃的飯館嗎?
Could you recommend a good restaurant near here? *recommend 「推薦,建議」。
I'd like some Italian food. 我想吃義大利菜。
您推薦哪家飯館?
Which restaurant do you recommend?
這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? (這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?)
Yes, there's one. (是的,有一家。)呵呵不是很多啊,我在enging學習的酒店英語口語,enging是朋友推薦的,enging實行電話教學,學習、工作忙也不怕,能隨時隨地進行電話學習,這樣有助於求職者提前了解自己的英語水平,做好更完善的面試准備,提前體驗真正的英語口語。對於應屆畢業生或者想進外企(大企)有實戰性意義的
⑵ 在酒店工作,常用到的英語口語有哪些
建議你去買一本旅遊英語的專門口語書,裡面會有酒店用語的部分。
⑶ 入住酒店常用英語口語有哪些
room number; two-bed room ; one single room; i need a room with a big window.
i need a room in 3rd floor.
⑷ 酒店英語口語對話
想學酒店英語口語的話,一線口語英語口語培訓班就不錯
他們都是外教1對1的,對於口語與聽力的提高很有效的
課程內容實用,掌握後可以直接運用在工作生活中
⑸ 酒店常用英語口語有哪些
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I『m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white.
懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
請坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什麼?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感謝
24、 Thanks for the trouble .
麻煩你了
25、 It『svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、 You『re welcome.
歡迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用謝
29、 That『s all right.
沒關系
30、 Don『t mention it.
別提了
31、 It『s my plcasurc.
這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We『re glad to have you here.
我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I『m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I『m sorry to trouble you.
對不起打擾你了。
40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
對不起佔用你太多時間了。
41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting .
對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you『ll forgive me.
我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn『t matter.
沒關系。
45、It『s nothing.
沒什麼。
46、Never mind.
別放在心上。
47、That『s nothing.
沒什麼。
48、Don『t bother about that.
別再想它。
49、Don『t worry about it.
別擔心。
50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault.
別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝願)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天見。
Self-Introction (自我介紹)
64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
當然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don『t think so.
我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.
當然不。
78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea.
恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
請在這兒簽名好嗎?
81、A table for two?
兩人的一張台嗎?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What『s the trouble, sir?
你怎麼啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead ,please.
請接著講。
96、The line is busy .
線路正忙。
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list .
請翻閱點歌單。
99、It『s a very touching story.
這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
⑹ 酒店英語口語的常用語句有哪些
我qq里有酒店英語630628037
⑺ 酒店接待英語,酒店常用英語口語有哪些
旅遊英語口語--入住酒店
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
幾點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
這件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
⑻ 關於酒店預訂方面的英語對話有哪些
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference ?兩種房間的價格內有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一容間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
⑼ 酒店工作中常用的英語
常用酒店英語口語:
預定房間
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金嗎?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要預定一個套間。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一個安靜點的房間。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一個風景較好的房間。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要預定一個單人間。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要預定一個雙人間。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要預定一個豪華套間。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什麼樣的房間?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什麼時候過來我們酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我們酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以誰的名義訂的房間?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在飯店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜歡朝向大海/群山的房間。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想預訂三天的標准間。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我們從星期二開始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.離這里最近的旅遊景點是海灘。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想預訂一個既帶淋浴又帶浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚嗎?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那個房間的價格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什麼旅遊景點?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?請問目前有空房間嗎?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能換個時間過來嗎?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我應該查一下一些酒店的價格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的價格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你們有其他便宜一點的嗎?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住幾晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能幫我查明天是否有空房嗎?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我們的單人間已經訂滿了,給您訂雙人間可以嗎?
33.From which country?從哪個國家預訂的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐嗎?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的訂單。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房價是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?請問貴酒店位於哪裡?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.這家旅館的設施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我們想要一個有陽台的房間。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想為我和我的家人訂一間套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的訂房沒問題,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能幫我查一查明天有沒有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一點到,請保留預訂房間。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通過第三方網站訂的。有時候,訂單會出問題。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到7點。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我們每天從早上6點到9點有免費的早餐自助餐,房價150元。
(9)常用酒店英語口語對話有哪些擴展閱讀:
酒店退房情景對話
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以幫我退房嗎?
F: Sure. What』s your room number and name please?
好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。
G: The total cost is 330. What』s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?
F: That』s for the international phone call you made in the room.
這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
當然,請您給我下您的護照。
G: Here you are.
給你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
謝謝,你也是,再見。
⑽ 介紹幾個酒店裡常用的英語對話(專業點的)
Dialogue A (酒店對話英語大全之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I』ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I』ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything』s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I』ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I』ll call the bell-boy and he』ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I』m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I』ll try.
Dialogue B(酒店對話英語大全之二)
A:Good morning!Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I』m Mr.Doug lass in room 1208. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.This makes it necessary for me to stay on here for another day.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
A: I』ll take a look at the hotel』s booking situation. Yes, sir,I』m glad that we』ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.But I』m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.You see,we have already let your room to another gentle-man.Is that acceptable to you?
B: Yes, that』s no problem at all.
A: Let me see… room 1111 Will be vacant. How about room1111?
B:That is fine.
A:When would you like to move tomorrow?
B: I don』t know.
A:The new occupant will be checking in a little after twelve.
B: That means I have to move out before 12. Let me see. I』ll be leaving for the negotiation at 9∶30 tomorrow morning and I will not be returning to the hotel until sometime in the afternoon. So I』m going to have to do it before I go to the negotiation.Well,I think I will move at 9o』clock.
A: Good.I will send a bellboy to your room and help youwith your luggage at 9 o』clock. And please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the room number on it.
B:I will.Thank you very much.
A:Goodbye.
B:Goodbye.