A. 初中英語口語情景對話
那你就去外語學習聯盟網下載吧,那裡有情景小對話的。
B. 英語口語對話範文
其實對話都不難的,只是你平時很少說而已的
學英語就是要多說
Don't afraid of losing your face
建議找個英語角內,固定的容環境能讓你提高迅速
如果有條件可以像我一樣找個老外教你
我個人比較喜歡這種Face to Face的
若你還沒決定,不妨看下我這家!
http://63.inpte.com/s/4.html
C. 急急急!英語口語對話!
還是寫雙方的比較好
A Can I help you?
有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
B Ear.. Have you got some books about animals?
恩... 你們這里有一些關於動物的書嗎?
A Yes,what kind of book would you ike?
有啊,有是要那一種的呢?
B I would like to find some books which are marked spells
我想找一些標有拼音的
A Well,how about this one?
好的,這本怎麼樣?
B OK,This one maybe is my favourite one. But I need more.The cover of this book is damaged. Do you have any other copies?
恩,這本我最喜歡。但是我還得買幾本。這本書封面破了,請問就剩這一本了嗎?
A Is that the only on the shelf?
架子上就只有這一本嗎?
B Yes, just this one.
對,就這一本。
A Hold on, I'll check for you…Sorry, we only have that one.
請稍等,我查一下……不好意思,就剩這一本了。
B Aw, really? I really want to buy this book.
哦,真的啊?可我真的很想買這本書。
A We'll have an order with new copies of this book in three days. You can buy it at that time.
我們三天後就會再進貨,您可以過後再來買。
B Alright,I'll come here later. I'll buy this one first.
好吧,我會晚點過來,我先買這本書。
A Do you have a membership card?
請問您有會員卡嗎?
B No, I don't.
沒有。
A The price is 56 Yuan.
五十六元。
B Here you go. I need an invoice and this is the name of my company.
給你。我要發票,這是單位名。
A Sure thing. Here's the invoice and change.
當然可以。給你發票和零錢。
D. 日常英語口語對話
我加強英語的方法就是看英文資料片,輔以英語學習軟體,然後找一家英內語學習中心幫我練口語,他容們ABC夫下口語課後有.好.認真跟進的課程顧問 現在我也學的差不多了..語感慢慢的培養起來了,語法運用的也還不錯,感覺還不錯哦,你也行的 加油!日常英語口語對話?
你要是要效果的話,你可以看看rebootEnglish英語口語教程,他們的教學方法和傳統的不一樣,先從語調的學習開始,不再死記硬背,記住常用的100個單詞就足夠預付日常的交流了,他們根據每個人的發音特點糾正發音。現在我的發音是很標准,大家都這么說,呵呵,其實交流也基本沒啥問題,你可以去看看。
E. 初中的英語老師都是用英語對話,請大家幫幫忙,給我找一些英語日常口語 ,這樣老師上課我才能聽懂
多背點,大膽的說!!!!
初中英語口語900句
第一冊
一、 Greetings 問候語
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西•金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得•史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。
二、Expression In Class 課堂用語
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
31. What's this? 這是什麼?
32. It's a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. It's Kate's. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一輛公共汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麼說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什麼顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What's the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麼名字?
44. Where's the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?
四、About Belongings 關於所有物
46. What's this? 這是什麼?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌下撿的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪個是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是你的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨別身份
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He's Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什麼的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什麼的?
70. He's a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。
六、 About Introction 關於介紹
76. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什麼?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麼拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
89. Let me introce myself. 讓我自我介紹一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. It's December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do ring this weekend? 這周末你干什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天你干什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你幹了什麼?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。
八、Talking About Objects 談論事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有數據機嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這里需要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 敘述時間
121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 現在兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 現在是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 現在一點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是兩點鍾。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的錶快了兩分鍾。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須准時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鍾了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。
十、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你什麼時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什麼時候?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在干什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。
F. 英語口語情景對話
Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)
. Truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: So how's everything going for Christmas?
Jill: I've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy; but I have another problem to deal with.
Eddie: What's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write; it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.
Jill: No, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: He still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?
Jill: Yes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…
Eddie: You think it's better that he should be told?
Jill: Yes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.
Eddie: That happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.
Jill: I can understand. I was lucky with my oldest; she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.
Eddie: Well, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to findout something like that.
Helpful Information:
When American kids get into their teens, they begin to find out that Santa Claus doesn』t really exist. Some smarter kids even know that before then. They feel it』s nothing but a joke. Of course, some are devastated when they find it out. But most realize that the character 「Santa Claus」 is really a fictional character presented in a light-hearted way for the enjoyment of children. It doesn』t matter he』s real or not, the legend will remain.
當美國小孩子進入十幾歲以後,他們開始得知聖誕老人並不是真正地存在。一些聰明一些的小孩甚至在這之前就知道了。他們覺得這只不過是個笑話。當然一些人當他們知道此事時很傷心。但是大部分人意識到聖誕老人這個人物確實是虛構的角色,一個以輕松自在的方式給孩子們帶來樂趣的角色。他是真與否,都無關緊要,傳說還是會流傳下去。
【譯文】
——聖誕節准備得怎麼樣了?
——要的禮物我都准備好了,而且我們全家正在一起准備食物。那很容易,但我還有一個難題要處理。
——什麼事?不要告訴我你還有許多聖誕卡要寫;我妻子通常花一個月的時間寫好我們所有的聖誕卡。
——不是,聖誕卡我早就寫完了。難題是怎樣告訴我兒子有關聖誕老人的實情。
——他還不知道聖誕老人不是真的?他多大,八歲?
——是的,他從未說過什麼,因此我也從未告訴過他。但現在他越來越大了……
——你認為他應該知道實情比較好嗎?
——是的,他太大了,不應該相信那種事情。而且我寧願在學校的孩子們告訴他以前告訴他。
—— 以前我的大女兒也是這樣。當她的同學告訴她聖誕老人不是真的時候,她變得很傷心。
——我能理解。我幸運我的大女兒沒有這種麻煩,她自己猜出聖誕老人是假的,但沒有告訴我兒子。
——唔,那你告訴他時,溫和一點。對小孩來說,得知那樣的事是很難承受的。
G. 日常英語口語對話大全
日常英語口語對來話有很源多,例如 Rachel,youareoutofmyleague你跟我不是同一類人2、Youaresocute.你真好/真可愛H. 英語口語`對話 考初中生的
我是初中生,所以是按初中水平來的。
A:How's it going?(一切還順利嗎)
B:Great!(好極了)
A:Well,what did you do on your summer holiday?(你暑假幹了什麼)
B:I went to Japan.(我去了日本)
A:Wow!What did you do there?(哇!你在哪兒做了什麼)
B:I went shopping ,went swimming and visited many beautiful places.(我去購了物、遊了泳,參觀了很多美麗的地方)
A:That's good.(那挺好)
B:How about you?(你呢)
A:I went to Shanghai with my parents.(我和我父母去了上海)
B:Shanghai? The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is great.(上海?東方明珠很漂亮)
A:Yes.It's very high and luxurious.(是的,它很高很豪華)
B:Are you free tomorrow?(你明天有空嗎)
A:Yes,I am.(有空)
B:Let's play basketball.(我們去打籃球吧)
A:OK.When?(可以啊,什麼時候)
B:At eight o'clock.(8點)
A:OK,see you then.(好,到時見)
B:See you.(到時見)