導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 酒店英語餐飲服務口語

酒店英語餐飲服務口語

發布時間:2021-03-02 19:27:25

A. 酒店英語口語

1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I『m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white.
懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
請坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什麼?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感謝
24、 Thanks for the trouble 。
麻煩你了
25、 It『svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、 You『re welcome.
歡迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用謝
29、 That『s all right.
沒關系
30、 Don『t mention it.
別提了
31、 It『s my plcasurc.
這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We『re glad to have you here.
我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I『m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I『m sorry to trouble you.
對不起打擾你了。
40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
對不起佔用你太多時間了。
41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting 。
對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you『ll forgive me.
我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn『t matter.
沒關系。
45、It『s nothing.
沒什麼。
46、Never mind.
別放在心上。
47、That『s nothing.
沒什麼。
48、Don『t bother about that.
別再想它。
49、Don『t worry about it.
別擔心。
50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault.
別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝願)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey 。
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天見。
Self-Introction (自我介紹)
64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m
here to meet you 。
我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
當然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,()。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don『t think so.
我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.
當然不。
78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea.
恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
請在這兒簽名好嗎?

81、A table for two?
兩人的一張台嗎?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What『s the trouble, sir?
你怎麼啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there 。
游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead ,please.
請接著講。
96、The line is busy 。
線路正忙。
97、You look grest 。
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list 。
請翻閱點歌單。
99、It『s a very touching story.
這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。

B. 與餐飲有關的英語口語

酒店英語:餐飲服務英語口語1.What kind of food do you prefer?2.Do you like Chinese food?3.What kind of food do you like, or American?4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?6.What would you have for dinner?7.What would you like to order?8.Have you ordered yet?9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.10.What would you recommend?11.What's your today』s special?12.I would like to have something simple.13.What will you have for dessert?14.We are in a hurry.15.Please rush your orders.16.The beefsteak is very good today.17.I will take the beefsteak.18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?19.I would like my beefsteak well done.20.How about a drink?21.Bottoms up!22.To your health!23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.26.Is there a restaurant near here?27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?30.How is service? . I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party. 我想預定一間能容納二百人的宴會廳舉行晚宴。2. I'm sorry we are booked out for this evening.抱歉,今晚訂滿了。3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)你們什麼時候供應晚餐?(幾點供應早餐?)4. When are the restaurant hours?餐廳營業時間幾點到幾點?5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.但是我想要一個靠近窗戶的桌子。我愛人喜歡看石家莊的夜景。6. I'm sorry,。 The tables by the window are all occupied.對不起,靠近窗戶的桌子全都有人了。7.This is "Century Hotel". Good morning. May I help you?早安,這里是世紀大酒店。能為您效勞嗎?8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.我們已接到許多預定,因而無法向您保證能有一個靠窗的桌子。9.You can be sure that we'll try our best.請相信我們會盡最大努力的。10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.謝謝您的電話,我們盼望著您的光臨。New words and expressionsreserve v. 預定hold v 容納book v 訂購view n. 景色occupy v. 占滿guarantee v. 保證look forward to 盼望

C. 酒店餐飲英語口語的內容簡介

《酒店餐飲英語口語》內容簡介:在改革開放的春風沐浴下,中國這個內東方大國的悠久歷史、燦容爛文化和旖旎風光,吸引了世界各國的遊客慕名而來,這在客觀上促進了作為我國第三產業重要組成部分之一的酒店行業如火如荼的發展。隨著中國加入世界貿易組織(WTO),北京2008年成功舉辦了奧運會,上海和廣州於2010年舉辦世博會和亞運會,這一連串的盛事向世界進一步彰顯了中國的發展和強大,為中國的旅遊酒店業注入了新的活力,更為其發展帶來了契機,成為我國最早與國際接軌的行業之一。

D. 英語情景對話,關於在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的

Can I have the menu ? Could you please give me the menu? Bring me the menu , please . 請給我一份菜單 Can / May I take your order now ? 現在可以點菜了嗎? Are you ready to order now ? Would you like to order now ? 您現在准備點菜了嗎? Would you like a drink before your meal ?Would you like a drink to start with ? Would you care for a drink before you order ? 點菜之前您要喝點什麼嗎?Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝點什麼嗎?Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等幾分鍾(決定你要什麼?)Yes.I』d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想嘗嘗…… I』ll try / have …… 是的,我想嘗嘗……I』d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。We need a couple more minutes to decide .We need a few more minutes to decide . We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我們要待會再點。I』m not ready to order yet . 我還沒准備好點菜。I haven』t figured out what I want yet . 我還沒想好吃什麼。I haven』t decide yet . 我還沒想好。I can』t decide .What』s your recommendation ? What would you suggest ? 你推薦什麼菜? What do you recommend ? 你推薦什麼菜?What』s good today ? 今天有什麼好菜?What are the specials ? 今天有什麼特色菜?Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。Why don』t you order for me ? 還是你幫我點吧。參考資料:酒吧飯店服務英語口語 - 點菜篇 http://www.voe.ac.cn/Article.asp?ID=356挺多的,口邊那一欄目你多看看吧

E. 飯店吃飯的英語對話

餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.

歡迎光臨。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

讓我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待處就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先請。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一樓有個商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以買到紀念品嗎?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,

要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。

找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:

非正式英語 正式英語

What』s your name? May I have your name?

您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?

* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。

* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。

可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。

* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.

在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.

* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。

* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。

F. 酒店餐飲英語口語的介紹

《酒店餐飲英語口語》是2010年廣東省出版集團,廣東經濟出版社出版的圖書,作者是賀湘輝。

G. 酒店工作中常用的英語

常用酒店英語口語:

預定房間

1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金嗎?

2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要預定一個套間。

3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一個安靜點的房間。

4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一個風景較好的房間。

5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要預定一個單人間。

6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要預定一個雙人間。

7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要預定一個豪華套間。

8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什麼樣的房間?

9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什麼時候過來我們酒店?

10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我們酒店待多久?

11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以誰的名義訂的房間?

12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在飯店吃早餐?

13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜歡朝向大海/群山的房間。

14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想預訂三天的標准間。

15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我們從星期二開始住三晚。

16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.離這里最近的旅遊景點是海灘。

17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想預訂一個既帶淋浴又帶浴缸的套房。

18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚嗎?

19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?

21.How much will that room be?那個房間的價格是?

22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什麼旅遊景點?

23.Do you have any vacancies now?請問目前有空房間嗎?

24.Can I just come some other time?我不能換個時間過來嗎?

25.I should look up some hotel rates.我應該查一下一些酒店的價格。

26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的價格。

27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你們有其他便宜一點的嗎?

28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住幾晚?

30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。

31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能幫我查明天是否有空房嗎?

32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我們的單人間已經訂滿了,給您訂雙人間可以嗎?

33.From which country?從哪個國家預訂的?

34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐嗎?

35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的訂單。

36.Does the price include breakfast?房價是否包括早餐?

37.How about your hotels's location?請問貴酒店位於哪裡?

38.I'll check our reservation record.我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。

39.The facilities at this hotel are great.這家旅館的設施很棒。

40.We would like a room with a balcony.我們想要一個有陽台的房間。

41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?

42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。

43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。

44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想為我和我的家人訂一間套房。

45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的訂房沒問題,但19日恐怕不行。

46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能幫我查一查明天有沒有空房?

47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一點到,請保留預訂房間。

48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通過第三方網站訂的。有時候,訂單會出問題。

49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到7點。

50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我們每天從早上6點到9點有免費的早餐自助餐,房價150元。

(7)酒店英語餐飲服務口語擴展閱讀

酒店退房情景對話

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以幫我退房嗎?

F: Sure. What』s your room number and name please?

好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。

G: The total cost is 330. What』s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?

F: That』s for the international phone call you made in the room.

這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

當然,請您給我下您的護照。

G: Here you are.

給你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

謝謝,你也是,再見。

H. 酒店接待英語,酒店常用英語口語有哪些

旅遊英語口語--入住酒店
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
幾點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
這件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

I. 酒店餐飲英語口語的目錄

Part I A Brief Introction to Catering Culture of China
第一部分 中國飲食文化簡介
Unit One Catering Culture of China
第一單元 中國飲食文化
Unit Two The Spread of Chinese Food Culture
第二單元 中國飲食文化的傳播
Unit Three Differences between Chinese and Western Food Culture
第三單元 中西飲食文化的差異
Part II Food&Beverage Service
第二部分 餐飲服務
Unit One Cou~eous English for Hotel
第一單元 酒店禮貌用語
Unit TwO Restaurant Reservations
第二單元 餐飲預訂
Unit Three Receiving a Guest
第三單元 接待客人
Unit Four Taking Orders
第四單元 點菜
Unit Five Chinese Restaurant
第五單元 中餐
Unit Six Eight Big Cuisines of Chinese Food
第六單元 中國八大菜系
Unit Seven Westem Food
第七單元 西餐
Unit Eight Breakfast
第八單元 早餐
Unit Nine Banquet Service
第九單元 宴會服務
Unit Ten Bufret Service
第十單元 自助餐服務
Unit Eleven Bar Service
第十一單元 酒吧服務
Unit Twelve Festivals and Celebrations
第十二單元 節日和慶典
Unit Thirteen At McDonalds&KFC
第十三單元 在麥當勞和肯德基
Unit Fourteen At the Coffee shop
第十四單元 在咖啡店
Unit Fifteen At the Teahouse
第十五單元 在茶館
Unit Sixteen At the Pastry Shop
第十六單元 在點心店
Unit Seventeen Korean&Japanese Cuisine
第十七單元 日韓料理
Unit Eighteen Room Service
第十八單元 送餐服務
Unit Nineteen Pay the Bill
第十九單元 付賬
Unit Twenty Handling Complaints
第二十單元 處理投訴
Part III Appendix
第三部分 附錄
附錄1 餐廳常用英語100句
附錄2 超市食品中英文對照
附錄3 中國傳統菜品的英文名稱
附錄4 世界各地飲食習慣
附錄5 餐飲常用詞彙
附錄6 餐廳用具詞彙
References
參考書目

閱讀全文

與酒店英語餐飲服務口語相關的資料

熱點內容
絕望的日本家庭主婦和另一個男人欺騙了她的丈夫 瀏覽:842
富豪和礦工的兒子被互換的電視劇 瀏覽:486
Ck電影 瀏覽:252
台灣男主角叫阿生的電影 瀏覽:680
that near the cinema ? 中文翻譯 瀏覽:173
劉忠良功夫電影全集在線觀看 瀏覽:909
我迫不及待想去看它了的英語 瀏覽:486
在作文中引用電影名字的格式 瀏覽:255
視頻網站不卡 瀏覽:472
我和他喜歡同一部電影用英語 瀏覽:5
開局被強奸的韓國電影 瀏覽:766
啊花是什麼電影 瀏覽:144
僵屍大全500部電影 瀏覽:173
女主從小被男主囚禁的小說 瀏覽:325
推薦幾個看片的網站 你懂得 瀏覽:421
一部美國電影特工鑽大象 瀏覽:681
主角穿越到全是女人的世界 瀏覽:788
老婆的新媽媽女演員名單 瀏覽:643
重生組建紅軍的小說 瀏覽:282
男同尺度大的電影 瀏覽:200