導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務交際必會的英語口語

商務交際必會的英語口語

發布時間:2021-02-23 22:54:03

Ⅰ 商務英語口語交流要注意什麼禮儀

在商務場合的問候中,正確運用禮儀非常重要,務必使用禮貌用語,比如「請",謝謝」等專。另外還要屬注意使用正確的頭銜和手勢,握手是非常普遍的動作,最後微笑也是很重要的。下面為大家總結一些商務場合必備用語:
見面問候的時候我們必須要做到以下的4點:
1、Introce yourself with name and title.介紹自己的姓名和頭銜。
2、Shake hands.握手。
3、Express happiness to meet the other person.表示很高興見到對方。
4、Give or accept directions.告訴對方接下來做什麼或者接受對方的提議。

Ⅱ 日常交際英語口語句子有哪些

交際英語口語大全:日常交際英語口語900句

1. I『m home. 我回來了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I『m full. 我飽了。
23.I see. 我明白了。
24. I『m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What『s up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don『t move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這么想。
48. I『m single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That『s all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What『s new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don『t worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I『m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That『s neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I『m on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who『s calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How『s it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I『ll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I『m in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It『s her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It『s up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You『re welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. I can『t help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don『t mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I『ll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。

101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It『s a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How『s everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I『ll try my best. 我盡力而為。
115. I『m On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We『re all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don『t count on me.別指望我。
126. Don『t fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don『t let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I『ll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I『ll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That『s all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who『s kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
146. You can『t miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don『t be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don『t give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can『t follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It『s going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That『s a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I『ll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I『ll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What『s your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don『t lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can『t take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100 美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It『s against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don『t be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。

http://www.258en.com/en/2013_0412/13184.html

Ⅲ 商務英語常用口語

商務英語的口語就是課本上各章節的那些討論 也有可能上外教課 但是外教的口語內課就不一定跟商務容英語的內容有關了 我現在正在上博瑞BEC中級的寒假班 費用980但報名的時候有50塊的優惠 花了930 上課11天 每天上下午共四節 我們已經上過一天口語課了 口語課的目的也就是讓大家敢開口說話 給我們上口語的那個外教是澳大利亞的 說話不快 聲音不太好聽 還不如我們學校自己的英語口語課(外教) 口語就是兩三個人一組對課本上的speaking部分進行討論 主要是言之有物才行 順便提醒一下 注意聽力部分

Ⅳ 商務酒店日常英語口語

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。

Ⅳ 商務需要用到哪些英語口語

其實只要是口語就是日常用的最多了,常用語就那麼多,你如果平時的交流溝通說的很好沒有障礙,那商務方面的詞彙知道一些就好了,或者找個一對一的外教上幾次課補一下,完全沒有問題,西岸英語可以提供這樣的教學

Ⅵ 日常交際英語+商務英語

滬江網上有很多針對BEC的很系統考試的復習資料和專家指導建議。
你可以根據自身的版需要參加滬江部落的各種權BEC的節目和小組,我們有超多針對BEC口語,聽力,詞彙的節目,讓你可以有步驟有計劃的學習,很多滬友也是要參加BEC的人群,你可以與他們一起交流探討。
寒假期間,滬江網校的實用商務英語【寒假班】和初中級班都馬上就要開班了哦
如果有需要的話,可以去報個名哦~歡迎你的加入:)

Ⅶ 急求商務英語口語情景對話。。救命啊。。

沒有詳細的東西嗎? 太空洞了 這種別說用英文說了 就算用中文說也不專知屬道說什麼
first of all, I would like to give a general situation about our company operation..........

and then, I would like to talk about our major business line,.......

as for the advantage of proct, I think ......

Ⅷ 常用商務英語口語怎麼學

作為一門語言最重要的就是口語上的交際,從事商務工作對於口語的要求不用說都應回該知道其重答要性,但是該如何練習好商務口語呢?由於商務口語的針對性比較強所以相對還是有目標性的。
①多看看國外的名著或者商務雜志,周刊等等用來積攢更多的詞彙量,如果一開始看不下去也可以選擇詼諧幽默的書刊慢慢過渡
②多聽慢速磁帶,這里需要注意的是不一定非要把所有的句子都聽懂只要做到每個單詞可以聽清即可,等可以做到以後再換常速
③多看國外名人的演講,學習他們演講時的口型,發音等等,最好可以背誦演講稿

Ⅸ 商務英語的常用口語

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
還有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什麼時候出發?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
請讓我看下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀之後你會知道我們的產品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再看看生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已經決定接受您的訂單。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
謝謝您迅速給我方回復。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用謝,雖然我方的現貨不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的幫忙。

閱讀全文

與商務交際必會的英語口語相關的資料

熱點內容
小電影在哪裡能找到 瀏覽:514
穿越影視劇收美女 瀏覽:867
在線免費觀看電視網址 瀏覽:427
泰國人妖電影 兒子繼承人妖爸爸產業 瀏覽:540
軍人攻x精英受 瀏覽:644
ali.srzx. com/index.html 瀏覽:727
最新韓國愛情片免費看 瀏覽:500
大香蕉大電影 瀏覽:187
台灣電影丈夫性女主是誰 瀏覽:799
愛愛免費小電影 瀏覽:108
香港特電影 瀏覽:557
艾梅柏希爾德大尺度電影 瀏覽:886
比如看電影或者吃飯用英語怎樣說 瀏覽:439
港片蛇女電影 瀏覽:775
最過癮國產諜戰片 瀏覽:921
電影床戲鄭伊健 瀏覽:809
霸王花女演員名單 瀏覽:736
黑人動畫電影叫什麼 瀏覽:277
0855影視免費觀看高清 瀏覽:550
男男基情片 瀏覽:464