導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務英語口語

商務英語口語

發布時間:2020-12-25 15:06:35

⑴ 商務英語口語考試難嗎

我學的是BECH(高級商務),感覺商務英語總體語法和詞彙都中等難度,回口語的話使用課本答自帶音頻我認為就足夠了(同時還能練習聽力)。BECBEC學習中掌握不同商務情景中的話語模式很重要,多帶帶不大,熟能生巧。

⑵ 商務英語的常用口語

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
還有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什麼時候出發?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
請讓我看下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀之後你會知道我們的產品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再看看生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已經決定接受您的訂單。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
謝謝您迅速給我方回復。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用謝,雖然我方的現貨不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的幫忙。

閱讀全文

與商務英語口語相關的資料

熱點內容
廣告少的影視網站 瀏覽:153
小天龍作品集十二魔王 瀏覽:807
歐洲同性戀 大尺度 電影 瀏覽:910
紅衣小女孩1結局走出來了嗎 瀏覽:365
女主叫秀珍、阿強的韓國電影叫什麼 瀏覽:98
毒蛇電影 瀏覽:66
電影 男的脖子長了兩個蛋蛋 瀏覽:554
適合情侶看帶點顏色的電影 瀏覽:538
百合電影含肉 瀏覽:609
飼養人電影完整在線 瀏覽:6
日本激情電影大全 瀏覽:641
電影院男女大尺度電影 瀏覽:512
越南戰爭電影觀看 瀏覽:365
求一個免費看那種片網址、 瀏覽:414
外國免費手機vr資源網站 瀏覽:618
韓國電影金泰山 瀏覽:685
韓國中字倫理 瀏覽:296
朱藝彬飾演瑜伽劇情的電影 瀏覽:708
貓眼實時 瀏覽:773
另類母乳電影 瀏覽:669