『壹』 英語口語表達 最好還帶翻譯
1 Describes matter which with the past tense you did last week
2 how do you protect our environment
3 Asked you to describe in the elementary school class in English to learn any
『貳』 最實用的日常英語口語
英語學習譏構優秀的很多,但不能說每個都會適合你。可以去我目前上版.好.的英語學權習中心去看看,ABC恬下十大英語,spiikrre英語這家還不錯,他們還蠻有系統性的,感覺很好啊!最重要的是性介比很高,課程是可以輕松試聽的。可以把英語生活化比如有時間有機會就記單詞,但不建議「死記硬背」,學唱喜歡的英文歌、看喜歡的英文原聲電影、跟熟人用英語交流,不要總想把英語翻譯成中文,要培養英語思維,譬如你看到chair,知道是什麼就好,不要翻譯成椅子。講英語要自信,不要怕出錯,平時多開口說,持之以恆是最關鍵的,
『叄』 英語口語翻譯
firstly, count the number of themometres and make sure they are not damaged and the mercury is under the mark of 35 degrees Celsius.
secondly, pulse rates should be checked every 15 - 30 minutes for patients who are in serious condition or undergoing special treatment.
thirdly, blood pressure should be taken at the same time, on the same arm, with the same body posiiton. It is also preferred that the same hematomanometre is used.
『肆』 英語口語 翻譯
Just because of this?
Just today.
『伍』 英語口語翻譯 急用,簡單
住宿皇宮酒店期間復,我有幸制體驗了三間不同的客房。每次我向酒店抱怨投訴,就被安排換了房間,最後我住進了新建的翼樓。皇宮酒店的新舊樓形成鮮明的對比。那座低矮陳舊的翼樓舒適現代而且氛圍好,與近期整修的房間為西式風格的主體大廈大不相同。你要明白一個事實,只有新翼樓的房間才提供無線網路。酒店每天早上都有豐富的自助早餐,你不會錯過的。而且,酒店天台的視野很好,你也可以在頂樓的檸檬草餐廳度過一個特殊美妙的午餐時間。總之,酒店的位置是最佳因素之一,價格倒是次要。
『陸』 用地道的英語口語翻譯
Our company is top 10 in domestic instry,but the salary is rather low in it.
『柒』 英語口語翻譯 簡單 急用
「Metropole旅館」,抄 我從互聯網預定了這家旅館,因為我從這家旅館的遊客和圖片看到了美麗的風景。 但,當我到達了那裡,我是非常非常失望。旅館的位置不好,離市中心很遠。 屋子又小又老。設施根本不是好。窗外一點風景都沒有。空調不足。 枕頭太硬了枕著它們我們幾乎不睡覺。不游泳池是小的沒什麼,但當你看到哪骯臟的池水是你根本不會產生在那裡游泳的想法。早餐可以選擇的食物種類有限。我到信息中心去發現那裡的設施很差。女士的房門是不能鎖的,櫥櫃業不能鎖。你必須把你的所有東西放在物品床上。一個洗澡的水龍頭是壞的。洗完澡後在外面又是一次淋浴。所有的感覺就是又舊又臟又不幹凈。這條件差的旅館真的破壞了我的旅遊。對於我來說這只是三星級的旅館而不是四星。我將不會再呆在這旅館了。
『捌』 英語口語翻譯
Where did the woman go?
Where do you think the woman is?
Where is my baseball?
Where are my books?
Where's Jim?
『玖』 求實用英語口語n*100句(n>或=1)!!!句子+翻譯+錄音
第1冊A版
一、 Greetings 問候語
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。
二、Expression In Class 課堂用語
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
31. What's this? 這是什麼?
32. It's a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. It's Kate's. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一輛公共汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麼說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什麼顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What's the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麼名字?
44. Where's the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?
四、About Belongings 關於所有物
46. What's this? 這是什麼?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌下撿的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪個是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是你的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨別身份
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He's Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什麼的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什麼的?
70. He's a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。
第二部分、英語口語900句Mp3及文本:第1冊B版
六、 About Introction 關於介紹
76. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什麼?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麼拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
89. Let me introce myself. 讓我自我介紹一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. It's December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do ring this weekend? 這周末你干什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 atweekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天你干什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你幹了什麼?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。
八、Talking About Objects 談論事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有數據機嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這里需要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 敘述時間
121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 現在兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 現在是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 現在一點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是兩點鍾。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的錶快了兩分鍾。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須准時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鍾了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。
十、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你什麼時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什麼時候?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在干什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。
第2冊A版
一、About Visits 關於拜訪
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這里等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麼嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麼樣?
164. You've changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?
很高興為你解答,歡迎不懂再問