㈠ 飯店裡服務員與顧客常見的英文對話有哪些
Have you got a table for two, please?
請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎?
Have you booked a table?
您預定餐桌了嗎?
Have you made a reservation?
您預定了嗎?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什麼?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜單嗎?
Language Notes
三言兩語
㈡ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語 點餐時急用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That』s it .( 多用 ) / That』s all .
㈢ 英語情景對話,關於在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的
Can I have the menu ? Could you please give me the menu? Bring me the menu , please . 請給我一份菜單 Can / May I take your order now ? 現在可以點菜了嗎? Are you ready to order now ? Would you like to order now ? 您現在准備點菜了嗎? Would you like a drink before your meal ?Would you like a drink to start with ? Would you care for a drink before you order ? 點菜之前您要喝點什麼嗎?Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝點什麼嗎?Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等幾分鍾(決定你要什麼?)Yes.I』d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想嘗嘗…… I』ll try / have …… 是的,我想嘗嘗……I』d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。We need a couple more minutes to decide .We need a few more minutes to decide . We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我們要待會再點。I』m not ready to order yet . 我還沒准備好點菜。I haven』t figured out what I want yet . 我還沒想好吃什麼。I haven』t decide yet . 我還沒想好。I can』t decide .What』s your recommendation ? What would you suggest ? 你推薦什麼菜? What do you recommend ? 你推薦什麼菜?What』s good today ? 今天有什麼好菜?What are the specials ? 今天有什麼特色菜?Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。Why don』t you order for me ? 還是你幫我點吧。參考資料:酒吧飯店服務英語口語 - 點菜篇 http://www.voe.ac.cn/Article.asp?ID=356挺多的,口邊那一欄目你多看看吧
㈣ 常用服務員英語
餐廳常用英語一百句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、對不起,我把它換成小盤子好嗎?
I』m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想試一下本地的特色嗎?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先來杯啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感時間的話,我給您安排一些快餐好嗎?
If you』re hurry I』ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、對不起,這個品種剛剛售完。
I』m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren』t any left)
37、對不起,您是否介意與那位先生同坐一桌?
I』m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、對不起,現在已經客滿了。
I』m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、對不起,現在已經沒有廳房了。
I』m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那邊角落裡好嗎?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您願意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我馬上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我們的早餐券包括一碗稀飯、二籠包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我們立即採取措施,使您滿意。
I』m sorry we』ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜歡用筷子還是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服務員我想買單。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、請給我一杯可樂。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、請問衛生間在哪裡?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)這是您的帳單嗎?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,請問您付現金還是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我們這兒不收小費,但是我仍很感謝您。
We don』t accept tips But I』m very grateful to you.
51、請稍等,我馬上來收拾。
Just a moment, please I』m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想訂一個明晚的廳房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、請問需要大廳房還是小廳房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服務員,您們的早餐都有什麼?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我們的早餐主要供應粵式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生請問您的牛肉要幾份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已經上齊了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、還要點水果和甜品嗎?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、對不起,我到廚房給您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉這個菜的烹飪時間較長。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一個二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、請問需要主食嗎?
Do you need any staple food?
63、請問您對今天的菜餚有何意見?
What do your opinion of today』s order?
64、對不起,我們這沒有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven』t San Miguel beer.
65、您試一下百威啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、當然可以。
Of course.
67、謝謝您提出的寶貴意見。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我們將努力改進。
We』ll try our best to improve.
69、對不起,那是整瓶賣的。
Sorry, It』s sold by the bottle.
70、請問您對菜餚有什麼特殊要求嗎?
Anything special you』d like to have on the menu?
71、這是發票和找頭,請收好。
Here』s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定盡快給您做好。
All right , I』ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我們襄樊的名勝古跡。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿來。
Ok, I』ll get it for you.
75、我們這有清茶、菊花茶、八寶茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不錯,我建議您們點一個。
Sir, Roast beef in 「Thailand」 style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、請問土豆做咸泥、烤的還是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,請問您是找人嗎?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,請問您們的酒吧在哪裡?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我帶您去好嗎?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,請問是用餐嗎?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、這瓶酒多少錢?
How much is this bottle?
84、這瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,謝謝。
No thanks.
86、對不起,請再重復一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服務員,您會講英語嗎?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、會一點點。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以簽單嗎?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,請付現款。
Oh I』m sorry, cash only please.
91、請告訴我您的房間號碼。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,給我送一份牛肉粒,蔥花炒飯。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我們馬上送到您的房間。
All right we』ll send it to your room right away.
94、我們的蔬菜有土豆、窩筍、黃瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鮮類有基圍蝦、毛蟹、帶子、桂花魚等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食類有水餃、湯面、炒麵、炒飯等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)這個水果盤是我們餐廳奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.
㈤ 請教 餐廳服務員的基本口語
真巧/.我在學校就是學酒店管理的.
嘿嘿.
恩.
要先說.
Good evening..這是必要的問候.一定要用這個.
千萬別說.HELLO
Do you have a reservation? 請問你有預定嗎?
Can(May) I help you ? 我能幫你什麼?
how many people get togerther with you? /
A table for .. 你們幾位..???
This way ,please./ Follow me,please. 這邊請/
跟我走.
Shall I take you coat ? 我能幫你拿大衣嗎?
Here is the menu . 這是菜單.
Would you like an aperitif ? 你想到點開胃酒嗎?
What would you like to start with ? 你想先要
點什麼?
What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 你想吃什麼菜?中式還是美式?
Are you ready to order now? 你現在就准備點菜嗎
What can I get you to drink? / 你想喝點什麼?
Would you like to see the dessert menu?
你想看甜品的菜單嗎?
Can I get you a coffee or a liqueur?
我能給你拿一份咖啡還是餐後酒?
So that's the 沙拉,牛肉.a bottle of 啤酒.
這是最後的確認客人所點的菜色
Was everything all right ? 菜還好嗎???
Can I` have the bill ? 這應該是客人該說的.我
能結帳嗎?
Yes,Here you are.. 好,這是您的帳單.
What would you like to pay? 你要怎麼付款?
We hope to see you again. 歡迎下次光臨.
恩,大致就是這些,但願能幫到你,..//!
㈥ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be ? 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That』s it . ( 多用 ) / That』s all .
㈦ 作為一名火鍋店服務員應該必備的幾句英語
您好 hello歡迎光臨 welcome to our restaurant!您想要點什麼 what would you like?這個...錢 it's...yuan 總共...元錢 It cost you... yuan(用於結賬)再見 good bye謝謝 Thanks/thank you這是版本店特色菜 This is the specials of my restaurant!歡權迎您再次光臨 welcome again!能想到的大致這么多,希望有所幫助
㈧ 飯店服務員常用英語口語對話
1.Can I help you?(有什麼需要我幫助的嗎?)一般客人來了的第一句就說這個2.What do you want to eat?(你想吃點什內么呢?)3.We have......4.What kinds of do you like?哎太多了,一時半會容兒也說不完,也想不了那麼多,得當時隨機應變啊!
㈨ 酒店工作中常用的英語
常用酒店英語口語:
預定房間
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金嗎?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要預定一個套間。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一個安靜點的房間。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一個風景較好的房間。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要預定一個單人間。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要預定一個雙人間。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要預定一個豪華套間。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什麼樣的房間?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什麼時候過來我們酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我們酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以誰的名義訂的房間?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在飯店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜歡朝向大海/群山的房間。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想預訂三天的標准間。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我們從星期二開始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.離這里最近的旅遊景點是海灘。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想預訂一個既帶淋浴又帶浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚嗎?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那個房間的價格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什麼旅遊景點?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?請問目前有空房間嗎?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能換個時間過來嗎?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我應該查一下一些酒店的價格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的價格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你們有其他便宜一點的嗎?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住幾晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能幫我查明天是否有空房嗎?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我們的單人間已經訂滿了,給您訂雙人間可以嗎?
33.From which country?從哪個國家預訂的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐嗎?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的訂單。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房價是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?請問貴酒店位於哪裡?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.這家旅館的設施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我們想要一個有陽台的房間。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想為我和我的家人訂一間套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的訂房沒問題,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能幫我查一查明天有沒有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一點到,請保留預訂房間。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通過第三方網站訂的。有時候,訂單會出問題。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到7點。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我們每天從早上6點到9點有免費的早餐自助餐,房價150元。
(9)飯店服務員常用英語口語修訂稿擴展閱讀:
酒店退房情景對話
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以幫我退房嗎?
F: Sure. What』s your room number and name please?
好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。
G: The total cost is 330. What』s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?
F: That』s for the international phone call you made in the room.
這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
當然,請您給我下您的護照。
G: Here you are.
給你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
謝謝,你也是,再見。