1. 商務英語900句誰可以發一下呀
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner』s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won』t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schele?
起飛時間准時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What』s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標簽好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where』s a tax-free shop? 免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What』s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機准時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number? 登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
2. 跪求 商務英語口語900句 中文翻譯
商務英語900句
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
4 I won't check this baggage
這件行李我不託運。
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部
6 I missed my train.
我未趕上火車
7 I haven't nothing to declare.
我沒有要申報的東西。
8 It's all personal effects.
這些東西都是我私人用的
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃台拿機票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班機號碼是9月5日AK708
20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I'm looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation
我想預訂。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服還沒干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火車很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托運行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火車站里經常擠滿了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必須在中央車站換車。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
你要在這里停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
你有東西要申報關稅嗎?
43 What's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什麼?
44 What time does the ship leave?
船什麼時間啟航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 When would you like to return?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration?
入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schele?
起飛時間准時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What''s the cause of the delay?
什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed?
這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?
請給我行李標簽好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled?
這班機會被取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
你們有下周一大約下午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?
78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
這列火車從哪個站開出呢?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train?
這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is th boarding time?
何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機准時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number?
登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six?
6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office?
售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait?
我要等候多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
你們還有別的班機嗎?
114 When would you like to leave?
你要什麼時間離開呢?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我可以用電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這張票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.
請把你的行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
請讓我看看你的護照。
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
147 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
153 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the proction line fully attomatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
171 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
172 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
174 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
181 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
196 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
198 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
216 It's up to you to decide.
這主要取決於你。
217 The demand for our procts has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract.
這是我們的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你對這一條款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be ly delivered.
你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon ring our negotiations.
合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已經准備好了簽合同
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed .
我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。
242 I will keep you posted.
我會與你保持聯絡。
243 What is your hurry?
什麼事讓您這么著急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do?
您看怎麼辦好?
251 Our clients want a replacement
252 It's a bit too hard.
這
3. 求商務英語口語900句 中英對照
在網上搜索就行了!
4. 商務英語900句的全部內容
401 I''m calling from a public phone.我打的是公用電話。
402 Contact me by telephone. 電話聯系。
403 I will be in between six and eight.我6點至8點都在。
404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都會在這里。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我會等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
408 Will you please repeat it?
409 He has left already .
410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席會議。
411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接線員。
412 I''ll call you up later.
413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?
414 May I use the telephone?
415 This is Shen calling.
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
419 I''d like to speak to Mr. Jack.
420 I''ll connect you with his office.我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy. 占線。
423 No answer. 沒有人接電話。
424 He is on the phone. 他正在通話。
425 This telephone line is interrupted. 電話不通。
426 The wire has got crossed. 電話串線了。
427 Who is speaking? 請問是誰打來的?
428 I''m afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打錯號碼了。
429 I''ll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。
430 Please ring off. 請掛電話。
431 I''ll call you back.
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
435 I''m going to put on to her. 我會請她回電話。
436 The voice is not distinct. 聲音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.打電話到我辦公室。
438 I''d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打對方付費的電話到台灣的台北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?
440 What is your part''s name?對方的姓名是什麼?
441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?
442 Pound Sterling please.請換成英鎊吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What''s your
proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?這筆透支要利息嗎?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this
month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you''ll have to reimburse the bank
for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。
447 I want to buy some traveler''s checks.我想買些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings
accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本帶來了沒有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.您要轉帳的金額。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天後,支票就可以兌現了。
452 I see. I''ll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New
York Bank.
那麼你要採用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。
462 I''ll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 匯款300英鎊到倫
敦,費用為3英鎊。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we''ll ring you up
as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into
RMB?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?
473 Here you are, please check.
給你,請查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler''s cheques? 您是用現鈔換呢,還
是用旅行支票換?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兌
換人民幣4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。
478 I beg your pardon.
請原諒。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。
480 Perhaps you''ve heard our proct''s name. Would you like to know more
about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
481 Let me tell you about our proct.
關於產品一事讓我向你說明。
482 This is our most recently developed proct.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
483 We''d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
484 That sounds like the proct we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
485 I''m sure you''ll be pleased with this proct.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
486 I''m really positive that this proct has all the features you have
always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this proct.
我強力推薦這種產品。
488 If I were you, I''d choose this proct.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
489 We''ve already had a big demand for this proct.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
490 This proct is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
491 Our proct is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
492 Let''s move on to what makes our proct sell so well.
讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。
493 Good. That''s just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
494 The distinction of our proct is its lightweight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
495 Our proct is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this proct is that it is of very high
quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we''re sure you''d be
interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?
501 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40
and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
504 How soon can you have your proct ready?
你們多久才可以把產品准備好呢?
505 We certainly expect our proct to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前准備好。
506 You haven''t sold your proct in our country so far, have you?
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?
507 We''ve only sold our proct at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales
campaign.
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。
508 You''ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount
for larger orders?
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of
the order.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。
511 We really can''t discount the price more than six percent.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I''m authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我許可權內所能給你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your proct?
你們提供什麼樣的產品保證呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement ring the first year if all rules for
proper use have been followed.
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我們提供永久保證。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
對於額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告訴我們有關你們售後服務的情況。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our
national service center for repairs.
我們採用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。
521 We exchange procts under almost all circumstances.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your
proct?
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?
523 How long could the buyer expect your proct to last?
購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What''s been the consumer reaction to your proct?
消費者對你們的產品有過什麼反映?
525 Have you marketed your proct yet?
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?
526 We''re afraid that your proct''s quality won''t satisfy Chinese
customers.
恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。
527 We feel proct quality is high indeed.
我們認為產品的質量的確很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。
529 I''m afraid that the item isn''t what we''re looking for.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。
530 I think your instrial robots are the best in the field.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the proct must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。
532 We feel your proct is too specialized for mass marketing.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders
over 100.
我們減少到每台8.7萬美元,訂購超過100台給予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we''re hoping for a higher
discount rate.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
訂購500台或500台以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。
537 What''s the best price you''re prepared to offer for your proct?
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
這要根據所訂的數量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your proct?
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你們每件要價多少呢?
541 What''s your wholesale price on this item?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
總折扣你們准備提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the proct and
shipping time.
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could
pay 40 percent up front.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid.
運費恐怕要由製造廠商來承擔。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late
delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式准時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
運費由誰來負責呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
誰負擔運費呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,
however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是屬於買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting
the goods to the port.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什麼時候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什麼保證呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。
555 We''ll have to check these rates against those charged by other
suppliers.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我們現在開始開會好嗎?
557 Thank you for attending today''s meeting.
謝謝你出席今天的會議。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the
pending issues.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。
560 Let''s look at the agenda and talk the first item.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?
562 We''ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?
563 I don''t know about the rest of you, but I''d like a break.
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let''s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我們暫停一下,10分鍾後繼續。
565 Well, I think it''s time we get back to business.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。
567 That''s all for today.
今天就到這兒了。
568 Let''s call it a day.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with
everyone?
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?
570 I''m sorry. I can''t make it on Tuesday.
對不起,星期二我無法參加。
571 And so, I''d like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。
572 Excuse me, I''d like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。
576 I''m sorry to interrupt, but I''d like you to explain that a little
more.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什麼呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
當然,你什麼都可以問。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?
580 I''m sorry, but I didn''t understand your question. Could you please
restate it?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?
582 I didn''t catch that, Could you go over that again?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?
583 I''m sorry. I don''t get what you''re driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I''ve finished?
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?
585 I''d appreciate it if you''d wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。
586 There''ll be time for questions at the end.
最後會有時間發問的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我們怎麼會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?
588 That''s a tough question to answer.
那是一個很難回答的問題。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少錢呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多討論那個問題。
591 I don''t know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什麼看法。
592 I''ll check into it and get back to you.
我查對一下然後送還給你。
593 I don''t have the figures, but I''ll find out.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。
594 That''s not my area, but I''ll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范圍,但我會為你找出答案。
595 Let''s ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答復。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It''s very satisfying to see so
many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這里見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。
597 Today, I''d like to show you something which I''m sure you''ll find
interesting.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it''s my
privilege to bring it to you.
這種軟體的研製超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。
599 It''s an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new proct.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。
實在發不了900句,你有的我就不發了~~其餘的你找我要吧!
5. 熟讀背誦商務英語口語900句,商務英語到什麼水平
交流可以,但你若是沒有商務背景知識,很難從事外貿業務,口語倒是不成問題了