I have demonstrated/shown that ...
(Example: I have shown here just a few examples of the process.)
This shows how ...
(Example: This shows how it works.)
So it would appear that ...
(Example: So it would appear that the condition is now going increasingly worse.)
This goes to show that ...
(Examples: This goes to show that it's not what he has said.
(All of which goes to show that they've already know that.)
To sum up
To summarize, ...
In a nutshell, ...
The key to the argument is ...
In any case ...
In brief ...
In short ...
salmon pink 橙红色
baby pink 浅粉红色
shocking pink 鲜粉红色
brown 褐色, 茶色
chocolate 红褐色, 赭石色
sandy beige 浅褐色
moss green 苔绿色
emerald green 鲜绿色
olive green 橄榄绿
turquoise blue 土耳其玉色
cobalt blue 钴蓝色, 艳蓝色
navy blue 藏青色, 深蓝色, 天蓝色
aquamarine blue 蓝绿色
scarlet 绯红, 猩红
wine red 葡萄酒红
purple, violet 紫色
antique violet 古紫色
snowy white 雪白色
oyster white 乳白色
charcoal gray 炭灰色
smoky gray 烟灰色
misty gray 雾灰色
1.abide by(=be faithful to ; obey)忠于；遵守。
2. be absent from…. 缺席，不在
3. absence of mind(=being absent-minded) 心不在焉
4. absorb(=take up the attention of)吸引…的注意力(被动语态)be absorbed i n 全神贯注于…近be engrossed in ; be lost in ; be rapt in ;be concentrated on ; be focused on ; be centered on
5. (be) abundant in(be rich in; be well supplied with) 富于,富有 6. access(to) (不可数名词) 能接近,进入,了解
7. by accident(=by chance, accidentally)偶然地,意外. Without accident(=safely) 安全地,
8. of one’s own accord(=without being asked; willingly; freely)自愿地 ,主 动地
9. in accord with 与…一致 . out of one’s accord with 同….不一致
10. with one accord (=with everybody agreeing)一致地
11. in accordance with (=in agreement with) 依照,根据
12. on one’s own account 1) 为了某人的缘故, 为了某人自己的利益 2) (=at one’s own risk) 自行负责 3) (=by oneself)依靠自己 on account 赊账; on account of 因为; on no account不论什么原因也不;of …account 有…..重要性.
13. take…into account(=consider)把...考虑进去
14. give sb. an account of 说明, 解释 (理由)
15. account for (=give an explanation or reason for) 解释, 说明.
16. on account of (=because of) 由于,因为.
17. on no account(=in no case, for no reason)绝不要,无论如何不要(放句首时句 子要倒装)
18. accuse…of…(=charge…with; blame sb. for sth. ; blame sth. on sb. ; complain about) 指控,控告
19. be accustomed to (=be in the habit of, be used to)习惯于.
20. be acquainted with(=to have knowledge of) 了解; (=to have met socially ) 熟悉
21. act on 奉行,按照…行动; act as 扮演; act for 代理
22. adapt oneself to(=adjust oneself to) 使自己适应于
23. adapt…(for) (=make sth. Suitable for a new need) 改编, 改写(以适应新的需要)
24. in addition (=besides) 此外, 又, 加之
25. in addition to(=as well as, besides, other than)除…外
26. adhere to (=abide by, conform to, comply with, cling to, insist on, pe rsist in, observe, opinion, belief ) 粘附; 坚持, 遵循
27. adjacent(=next to, close to) 毗邻的, 临近的
28. adjust..(to) (=change slightly)调节; 适应;
29. admit of (=be capable of, leave room for) …的可能，留有…的余地.
30. in advance (before in time) 预告, 事先.
31. to advantage 有利的,使优点更加突出地.
32. have an advantage over 胜过. have the advantage of 由于…处于有利条件 have the advantage of sb.知道某人所不知道的事
33. take advantage of (=make the best of, utilize, make use of, profit from, harness)利用.
34. agree with 赞同(某人意见) agree to 同意
35. in agreement (with) 同意, 一致
36. ahead of 在…之前, 超过…;……………. ahead of time 提前.
37. in the air 1)不肯定, 不具体. 2)在谣传中.
38. above all (=especially, most important of all) 尤其是, 最重要的.
39. in all (=counting everyone or everything, altogether) 总共, 总计
40. after all 毕竟,到底; (not) at all 一点也不; all at once(=suddenly)突然; once and for all 只此一次; above all 最重要的; first of all 首先; all in all 大体上说; be all in 累极了; all but 几乎.
41. allow for (=take into consideration, take into account) 考虑到, 估计到 .
42. amount to (=to be equal to) 总计, 等于.
43. answer for (undertake responsibility for, be liable for, take charge for) 对…负责.
44. answer to (=conform to) 适合,符合.
45. be anxious about 为…焦急不安; 或anxious for
46. apologize to sb. for sth. 为…向…道歉
47. appeal to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人呼吁. appeal to sb. 对某人有吸引力
48. apply to sb. for sth. 为…向…申请 ; apply for申请; apply to 适用.
49. apply to 与…有关;适用
50. approve of (=consent to, be in favor of, favor, agree to, consider good, right) 赞成, approve vt. 批准
51. arise from(=be caused by) 由…引起.
52. arrange for sb.sth. to do sth. 安排…做…
53. arrive on 到达; arrive at 到达某地(小地方);得出,作出; arrive in 到达某地(大地方);
54. be ashamed of (=feel shame, guilt or sorrow because of sth. done) 以… 为羞耻
55. assure sb. of sth. (=try to cause to believe or trust in sth.) 向…保证, 使…确信.
56. attach(to) (=to fix, fasten; join) 缚, 系 ,结
57. make an attempt at doing sth. (to do sth.) 试图做…
58. attend to (=give one’s attention, care and thought)注意,照顾;attend on(upon)(=wait upon, serve, look after) 侍候,照料
59. attitude to toward …对…的态度.看法
60. attribute…to…(=to believe sth. to be the result of…)把..归因于.., 认为..是..的结果
61. on the average (=on average, on an average) 平均
62. (be) aware of (=be conscious of , having knowledge or consciousness)意识到,知道.
63. at the back of (=behind) 在…后面
64. in the back of 在…后部(里面); on the back of 在…后部(外面); be on one’s back(=be ill in bed) 卧病不起.
65. at one’s back(=supporting or favoring sb.) 支持,维护; have sb. at one ’s back 有…支持, 有…作后台
66. turn one’s back on sb. (=turn away from sb. in an impolite way) 不理睬(某人),背弃,抛弃
67. behind one’s back 背着某人(说坏话)
68. be based on upon 基于
69. on the basis of 根据…, 在…基础上
70. beat…at 在…运动项目上打赢
71. begin with 以…开始. to begin with (=first of all) 首先, 第一(经常用于开始语)
72. on behalf of (=as the representative of) 以…名义
73. believe in(=have faith or trust in; consider sth.sb. to be true) 相信,依赖,信仰.
74. benefit (from) 受益,得到好处.
75. for the benefit of 为了…的利益(好处)
76. for the better 好转
77. get the better of (=defeat sb.) 打败, 胜过.
78. by birth 在出生上,论出身,按血统 at birth 在出生时; give birth to 出生
79. blame sb. for sth. 因…责备某人 . blame sth. on sb. 把…推在某人身上
80. in blossom开花(指树木) be in blossom开花(强调状态) come into blossom开花(强调动作)
81. on board 到船上, 在船上, 上火车或飞机
82. boast of (or about) 吹嘘
83. out of breath 喘不过气来
84. in brief(=in as few words as possible)简言之
85. in bulk 成批地,不散装的
86. take the floor 起立发言
87. on business 出差办事.
88. be busy with sth.于某事 。 be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事
89. last but one 倒数第二.
90. but for (=without) 要不是. 表示假设
91. buy sth. for…money 用多少钱买
92. be capable of 能够, 有能力 be capable of being +过去分词是能够被…的
93. in any case(=for love or money, at any rate, at any price, at any cost , whatever happens; anyhow)无论如何
94. in case (=for fear that) 万一;
95. in case of (=in the event of)如果发生…万一 in the case of 至于…, 就…而言
96. in no case在任何情况下都不(放句首倒装句)
97. be cautious of 谨防
98. center one’s attention on(=focus one’s attention on) 把某人的注意力集中在…上
99. be certain of (=be sure of) 有把握, 一定.
100. for certain of (=for sure )肯定地,有把握地
101. by chance(=accidentally, by accident)偶然
102. for a change换换环境(花样等)
103. charge sb. with …控告某人犯有…
104. in charge of (=responsible for) 负责(某事) in the charge of …由…管
105. take charge of (=to be or become responsible for)负责管理(照顾)
106. charge…for 因…索取(费用) , charge sb. with sth. 控告某人犯有…
107. round the clock(=all day and all night, usually without stopping) 昼夜不停地
108. comment on 评论
109. commit oneself to 使自己承担… commit sb. to prison把某人送进监狱; commit one’s idea to writing 把某人的想法写下来; commit a matter to a committee 把某事交给委员会讨论
110. in common (和…)有共同之处,共用. be common to sb. 是与某人所共有的
111. keep company with (=be friendly and go out together) 和…要好.
112. compare…with … 把…与…比较
113. compare…to… 把…比作…
114. by comparison 比较起来
115. in comparison with (=in contrast to) 和…比起来
116. compensate for (=give sth. to make up for) 补偿, 赔偿,弥补 compensate sb. for sth. 赔偿,弥补
117. complain of (or about)抱怨;诉苦;控告;complain about 抱怨某人或事情; complain to sb. about sth. (or sb.) 向某人抱怨…; complain (抱怨); complement (补充); compliment (恭维)
118. comply with (=act in accordance with a demand, order, rule etc.) 遵守, 依从
119. conceive of (think of, imagine, consider) 想象,设想
120. concentrate on (or upon) 集中,专心
121. be concerned with (=about) 与…有关
122. concern oneself about with 关心
123. in conclusion(=as the last thing)最后一点; at the conclusion of 当…结束时;
124. condemn sb. to 判决
125. on condition that (=if)以…为条件, 假如. in that = because因为; now that = since既然 for all that = although 尽管
126. in out of condition (=thoroughly healthy or fit not fit) 健康状况好不好 . in good (bad) condition处于良好(坏)状态
127. confess(to)(=admit a fault, crime, or sth. wrong)承认, 供认; confess to a crime 承认罪行.
128. confide in (=to talk freely to sb. about one’s secret) 对…讲真心话, 依赖
129. in confidence 推心置腹地; with confidence 满怀信心地; have confidence in 对…有信心
130. confidence in sb. sth. 对…的信赖
131. be confident of 有信心; confidential 机密的
132. confine…to… 把…限制在某范围内
133. confirm sb. in 使某人更坚定(信念等)
134. conform to (=be in agreement with, comply with) 符合,遵照,遵守;1)obey 服从; 2) observe; 3)comply with照…办; 4)keep to遵循; 5)abide by服从;6)stick to按..做
135. be confronted with(=be brought face to face with) 面对, 面临
136. congratulate sb. on 祝贺
137. in connection with(=with regard to)关于,
138. be conscious of(=be aware of)觉察,知道
139. consent to(=give agreement to permission)同意
140. in consequence (=as a result) 结果
141. in consequence of (=as a consequence of)由于…的结果
1. 142. under consideration 在考虑中
143. in consideration of (=in return for, on account of, because of )由于
144. on no consideration(in no case)无论如何也不
145.take…into consideration (=take account of, take…into account)考虑到, 把 …考虑进去
146. considerate (=thoughtful of the needs) 体贴的, 考虑他人需要的, considerable相当大的,值得考虑的
147. consist of(=be composed of)由…组成的. consist in主要在于. consist with符合,与…一致
148. be consistent with(=be in agreement with)与…一致. be consistent in一贯的 ,
149. consult sb. on about sth. 向…征求…方面的意见, 就…向…请教
150. to one’s heart’s content尽情地,痛痛快快
151. be content with(=be satisfied with) 满足于be content to do sth. 愿意做某事
152. contrary to (=in opposition to) 与…相反
153. on the contrary 相反
154. contrast…with 把…与…相对(对照)
155. in contrast towith 和…形成对比 by contrast 对比之下
156. contribute to 有助于
157. under control (被)控制住 out of control无法控制
158. at one’s convenience(=where and when it suits one) 在方便的时间或地点 .be convenient to for 对…方便
159. convince sb. of (=cause sb. to believe or feel certain; to persuade sb.) 使某人确信,try to persuade sb. to do sth.劝说某人做…
160. cope with(=deal with, try to find a solution to)应付, 处理
161. in the corner(of)在角落里;on(at) the comer of a street在街道拐弯处;round the comer拐过弯; be in a tight corner陷入困境
162. correspond (with) ( =exchange letters regularly) 通信
163. correspond to 相当于 . correspond with 符合,一致
164. at all costs不惜任何代价 . at the cost of 以…为代价
165. a matter of course 理所当然的事
166. as a matter of course 当然地, 自然地
167. in (ring) the course 在…过程中
168. in e course (=without too much delay) 没经过太久, 到一定时候
169. on credit赊购; with credit以优异成绩; to one’s credit使某人感到光荣; do sb. credit 使…感到光荣
170．be critical of 爱挑毛病的，批评的
171. cure sb. of+某种疾病 治好某人的疾病
172．a danger to对…的危险; be in danger(of)处于…危险中; be out of danger脱离危险
173. to date(=so far, until now) 到目前为止
174. out of date过时的；up to date新式的,时兴的; date back to可追溯到; date from从某时期开始(有)
175. deal with (=concern) 论及
176. be in debt to sb. 欠…的债
177. on the decline 在衰退中, 在减少中 in decline 下降; on the increase 在增加
178. to one’s delight 令某人感到高兴 to one’s regret 遗憾; sorrow悲痛; relief 安心; distress 苦恼; shame羞愧; surprise 惊奇; astonishment 惊奇;
179. delight in(=take great pleasure in doing sth.)喜欢, 取乐
180. take (a) delight in 喜欢干…, 以…为乐
181. demand sth. of sb. 向某人要求(非物质的)东西. demand sth. from sb. 向某人要求(物质的)东西
182.in demand有需求;on demand受到要求时
183. be dependent on 依靠
184. deprive sb. of sth. 剥夺某人某物
185. derive…from(=obtain…from)从…取得,由…来的.derive from(=come from)起源于
186. despair of (=lose all hope of) 绝望
187. in despair 绝望
188. despite (=in spite of) 不管, 尽管
189. in detail 详细地
190. deviate from 偏离, 不按…办
191. on a diet 吃某种特殊饮食, 节食
192. differ from…in 与…的区别在于…
193. in difficulties…有困难,处境困难,
194. discharge sb. (from)…for (=dismiss sb. from a job for) 因…解雇, 开除
195. fall back (=retreat, turn back) 撤退; in disorder 慌乱地, 狼狈不堪
196. on display(=being shown publicly)陈列
197. dispose of (=get rid of ,throw away)处理掉
1. to walk
2. to go
3. to move
<leg (the part from knee to foot)> <put> <pursue> <wend> <walk> <Wendic> <go> <track (shoe)> <step> <IGO>
He was walking towards town when I met him.
It is no more than ten minutes' walk from the station.
You may just as well go.
Hardly had I gone out of the hotel when I met my friend.
I was too tired to walk any further.
He is walking down the seaside.
He was walking up and down the station platform.
The old man could not walk without a stick.
说: persuade (politically)
<loquitur> <ism> <quoth> <spoke> <speak> <said> <say> <theory> <tell> <talk> <saying> <state> <doctrine> <teachings> <speaking> <told>
Do you speak English?
Easier said than done.
What makes you say so?
What are you talking about?
You are just saying that.
In the fullness of his joy, he could hardly speak.
Could you speak slower?
To summarize, in most cases the schools were achieving the standards set.
Do you have aroom, manager?
Do you have aroom available?
--- Will you go to visit your grandmotherwith me or stay home to watch T V?
--- I will stay home and watch TV.
(I choose to stay home and watch TV.)
instead 或者 in return
We didn’t visit Shaoshan,(instead) we paid a visit to an old friend of my father’s.
Instead of 是短语介词，后接宾语
The professorasked us to write reports instead of giving us an exam.
He presented mea famous novel, I bought him a country music CD(in return)
“卖保险”不能说 sell insurance而说 sell insurance policies
Food (supplies) in the
flood-stricken area are running out, we must act immediately before there is
在汉语表达中，我们常说教授的工资比办事员高。但英语中教授的工资是不能和办事员这个人来比的。所以The professor’s salary is higher than a clerk.是错的，所以英语中多用 that或者those代替前面出现了的名词。正确说法是：
The professor’ssalary is higher than that of a clerk.
more examples:The students in our class are more diligent than those in their class.
7. but作介词表示“除…之外”时，可以接不定式做宾语，而不定式带不带to要看前面有没有do。前有do，后不用to。我们暂且把这叫做介词but接不定式时的do to不相容原则
Hedoes nothing but play computer games.
Hehas no choice but to obey his father’s order.
有个结构得搞清楚：He can deal with all butremenmber new words.
句中的can 管着两个动词：deal 和 remember，前有情态动词can，所以but后的remember不用to
Bacteria are too small to see.
This novel is worth reding.
This math problem is very hard(easy, difficult) to work out.
This boy wants(needs, requires)washing.
English learners tend to make mistakes when they translate this sentence into
Leave him alone,he tends to get angry when he is writing something.
It is a fine day
today and I wonder whethter it will rain tomorrow, some of us want to have a
Boss, I havefinished typing the letters, do you have anything else to be typed?
He is alwayshaving so much to do.
当你的回答与对方想得到的回答不一致时，宜用I’m afraid 开头，显得礼貌或者让对方好接受些。
----- Can I beaway for a few minutes, boss?
---- I’m afraidyou can’t, you have to recept an important client soon.
----- Pleasefetch me a thermos of water.
----- I don’twant to.
英语What’s the matter?中，疑问词what是做主语的，不存在倒装，变成名词性从句时不要做变化。
I went out tosee what was the matter.
不能说：I went out to see what the matter was.
1. database daily monitoring and maintenance
Real-time local factories and CIC, OPEN the database operation monitoring, such as db lock, cpu and memory usage, wait event, etc.
Periodic table space usage, the database backup status monitoring.
2. database emergency and emergency treatment
Database on OP reports an exception for timely processing, such as shutdown, alter db log an error ora-, table space-thresholds, archiving, and backup failed, etc.
3, database optimization
On the business performance of the database for tuning, and monitoring to identify slow-running SQL.
Through the optimization of the database on LNTDERN1_LNTPROD to CPU usage significantly decreased, as Poland has done a project online.
There are also on LGESYMDBSY1M_CHMES, LGENT_NTMES, LNT-XM, SQL tuning, some business mole performance has dramatically improved.
4, database, and backup and recovery
Due to business needs, such as for a new server, deploy, development environment, completed a proction environment for data backup and recovery,
On the part of the plant database do backup policy adjustments. If LGENT_GSPISND LGECHMWDDBJ0Q_EZPTEST LGEHN_MES, etc,
5. complete new database creation and patch
Due to business needs, create and deploy a new database, such as the cnmas, CHNATMT
And team members completed the CIC dblink patch upgrade all databases, and other security patch upgrade
6, domestic travel project and human support
(1). the complete Guangzhou LGD database deployment projects
(2). the complete project of Tianjin FANHAN database optimization
(3). daily to Fuzhou MKL database monitoring and maintenance
7. participation in the database migration and integration
And team members completed a LGECHMDBBJ1Q Server database consolidation and migration work
8, KEB RAC database environment monitoring and maintenance
9, new technology and skills upgrading of learning
Through their own learning, on AIX, SOLARIS, UNIX, LINUX systems have a better understanding of oracle 10g\11g enhances learning
The next annual work plans and prospects:
1. do a good job database daily monitoring and maintenance work.
2. database emergency treatment to more timely and accurate.
3, conscientious and indivial business sector database support.
4. on the database high availability, and new technologies are more in-depth learning to adapt to the company's development.
Indivial assessment and concluded:
All in all this work is done smoothly, as a member of the DBA team, be responsible for completing the leaders and team tasks, assigned by the Minister
Timely and accurate processing of various database exception, the maintenance system stability, the error loss to a minimum. Be careful to comply with company rules and regulations, the sense of ownership.
In a year's work, I feel my ability of technology has dramatically improved, so I hope the new year wage increase can be adapted to reflect my values.
Finally, I wish the company and our departments and the team of everyone in the new year is a good development.
In the end，
From the information above，we can conclude that...
J. 学习单词要懂得对比归纳总结 用英语怎么说
Learn the words to know how to compare summary