嗯 对了 目前我在学的ABC天丅口语的外教才和我提过 事实上要掌握好英语版是不难的！一定有个权适合的学习情境跟练习口语对象，重点就是老师教学经验，标准口音(建议找欧美外教)才是最好 坚持逐日练习口语 1 on 1加强化教学才会有更.好.的学习成果..课后仍要复习听取课堂音频，来进一步深化知识；不过实在无口语交谈的人的状况下 最好能上 VOA或爱思拿到课后材料研习，多用耳听、眼观、嘴动、脑想 一下子语境就加强起来，整体效果肯定会最佳的 是初中英语听力与阅读吗？江苏美术出版社的UnitSchoollifePart1完形填空BCDAAABCBB阅读理解A篇CADDBB篇CABADC篇ACDDBD篇CBABDPart完形填空BACBBDBCBDABBCA阅读理解A篇ACADBB篇BCBDDC篇DDBADD篇ABCDAPartCDABB你先看看是不是这本是的话我再发UU的
三. 选择最佳答案 (30×1’)
21. Jim writes than Jack and Tom. He is of the three.
A. much carefully, the most carefully B. much more careful, the most carefully
C. little more carefully, the most careful D. much more carefully, the most careful
22. children there are in a family, their life will be.
A. The less, the better B. The fewer, the better
C. Fewer, richer D. More, poorer
23. Miss Gao is one of in our school.
A. a popular teacher B. more popular teacher
C. most popular teacher D. the most popular teachers
24. The young man is carry that heavy bag.
A. strong enough to B. enough strong to
C. not strong enough D. strong enough
25. Ride slowly, please. There is traffic at this time of day.
A. much too B. too much C. too many D. many too
26. Chongqing is bigger than in Canada.
A. any other city B. all the other cities C. any city D. the other cities
27. Li Lei often talks but does . So everyone says he is a good boy.
A. less, more B. few, much C. more, little D. little, many
28. Do you know if back next time? If he back, please let me know.
A. he comes, will come B. will he come, comes
C. he will come, comes D. will he come, will come
29. Our city is yours.
A. as bigger as B. as bigger than C. big as D. as big as
30. His sister is than he.
A. younger five years B. five years younger C. five year younger D. five younger years
31. Mike is the oldest boy and taller than boys in the class.
A. the other B. any C. each D. all
32. –I’ll go fishing this weekend. – .
A. Can’t you fish? B. That’s very kind of you.
C. What about more fish? D. Have a good time.
33. –Did anybody go out just now? – , but I didn’t see anybody go out.
A. I can’t say B. I guess so C. I hope not D. I don’t think so
34. –Lucy didn’t come to school, did she? – . She was ill in bed.
A. No, she did B. Yes, she did C. No, she didn’t D. Yes, she didn’t
35. –I like skating very much. – .
A. So does he B. So he does C. So is he D. So he is
36. Feeding animals is interesting work.
A. a B. an C. one D. X
37. Tigers catch and eat smaller animals rabbits and deer.
A. like B. likes C. look like D. looks like
38. Which of the following statements is NOT right?
A. Could you tell me to get to the nearest post office?
B. Could you show me the way to the nearest post office?
C. Could you tell me how I can get to the nearest post office?
D. Could you tell me how to get to the nearest post office?
39. My mother takes and has a light supper every day.
A. some exercise B. any exercises C. lots of houseworks D. many things
40. His father is not a worker a doctor.
A. and B. not C. so D. but
41. –I saw Wu Dong just now. –It be Wu Dong. He went to Beijing yesterday.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. must
42. Here are two tickets tomorrow’s film.
A. for B. with C. to D. in
43. Jack’s father his mother in England in 1986.
A. gets married to B. got married with C. married D. married with
44. My grandma told me that story again. She me the story.
A. forgetted telling B. forgetted to tell C. forgot telling D. forgot to tell
45. He is always strict his students everything.
A. in, in B. with, in C. on, in D. with, on
46. Do you understand everything the teacher said?
A. what B. which C. X D. with
47. He’s going to work in that city, he?
A. won’t B. hasn’t C. isn’t D. is
48. to go for a walk sunny days.
A. You’d better, in B. You’d better, on C. It’s better, in D. It’s better, on
49. Macheng lies the east of Hong’an.
A. in B. on C. to D. above
50. I’ve lived in the building for 5 years. But I really don’t like on the 12th floor.
A. living B. to live C. live D. lived
1. How many times has Linda been to Beijing before?
A. She has been to Beijing many times.
B. She has never been to Beijing.
C. She has been to Beijing only once.
2. What is Linda probably doing now?
A. She is visiting the Great Wall.
B. She is traveling in the country.
C. She is listening to the weather report.
3. What season is it in Beijing when Linda stays here?
A. Summer. B. Autumn. C. Winter.
4. Where were the man and the woman?
A. They were in the street.
B. They were at a hotel.
C. They were on a train.
5. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The man is quite rude.
B. The woman is a thief.
C. They are helping each other.
1. -How long have you been skating?
-I’ve been skating s____________I was five years old.
2. Would you m__________getting out of the bathroom?
3. The waitress b_____you the wrong food.
4. Why don’t you give a n_______for you mom?
5. She is going to make a s___________meal.
1. I got mad when I lost my book.
A. right away B. for a long time C. got angry D. got sad
2. I’ll get up at once.
A. right away B. for a long time C. a moment ago D. a few minutes later
3. Mike usually watches TV in the middle of the day.
A. in the noon B. at noon C. in the afternoon D. at night
4. How about writing it in English?
A. Why don’t you B. Why not C. Would you like D. What about
5. My friend enjoys watching TV.
A. like B. loves to C. likes D. likes to
1. There is nobody in the room, _____________?
A.is there B. isn’t there C. is it D. isn’t it
2. -_______you ever________to Beijing?
-No, I haven’t.
A. Do, been B. Have, been C. Have, being D. Do, be
3. -How about getting her a CD?
-No, that’s not____________.
A. specially B. enough specially C. specially enough D. enough
4. Do you often help Wei Fang_________her lessons?
A. in B. at C. with D. out
5. Mum is busy on Sunday. She is the________in my family.
A. busy B. busier C. busiest D. most busy
6. Is____________in bed good or bad for your health?
A.read B. reading C. readed D. reads
7. I hope_______tomorrow.
A. you’re better B. you’d better C. your better D. you had better
8. Would you mind______your room?
A. clean B. cleans C. cleaned D. cleaning
9. -_____have you been collecting stamps?
A. How often B. How long C. How many D. How much
10. If you don’t go with me, ________?
A. you are sorry B. you’ll be sorry C. you sorry D. you’ll sorry
11. She said she________lunch at that time.
A. was having B. is having C. has D. had
12. While the girl________with a boy, the teacher came into the classroom.
A. was talking B. talks C. talked D. talking
13. There will be___________cars than before.
A. more B. much C. many D. little
14. -Will there be a tall building here?
A. Yes, there won’t B. Yes, it will C. No, there won’t D. No, it won’t
15. Wang Ding________a new bike this morning.
A. buy B. bought C. buyed D. is buying
1. I went to the park last Sunday.（改为否定句）
I_______ ________to the park last Sunday.
2. I have lived here for ten years.（对划线部分提问）
________ _________have you lived here?
3. He did his homework yesterday evening.（改为一般疑问句）
_______ __________ ___________his homework yesterday evening?
4. We had a big family dinner yesterday. （对划线部分提问）
_________ ___________you ________a big family dinner?
5. She often goes to school on foot.（改为一般过去时态）
She often_____ ________ _______on foot last year.
A: Hi, Li Hua. Where are you going?
B: Oh, I’m going to the hospital to_____my friend, Tom.
B: Last night when he was walking on the street, a car______him.
A: I’m ______________to hear that. Was he badly______?
A: Did the driver take him to the____________at once?
B: Yes, and the doctor operated on him _________ _________ ________he was sent there.
A: Is he better now?
B: Yes, but only_________ ________.
A: How________. We must be________when we walk on the street.
B: Yes, you are right.
knock on, agree with, work out, look through, get on well with, grow up, take off,
get angry with, take out, be interested in
1. The plane_______________ten minutes ago.
2. _____________the door before you go into other’s room.
3. What are you going to do when you______________?
4. “Do you_________me?”asked Mr White.
5. I hope they___________each other in the future.
6. Jim____________making kites.
7.-Can you_____________this physics problem?
-It’s too hard for me.
8. Miss White never____________her students.
9. He has___________the book. He said it was interesting.
10. The guest_____________a pen and wrote something on the paper.
It_____1____Peter quite a while to find his car and in the end he had to_____2______it in a small street, some way from the dentist’s. As he got out, he look at his___3___. He would meet the dentist at five and he still had half an hour. He crossed into the square and sat down in a chair, to enjoy the____4____sun in the west.
As he sat there, he watch the children playing. He was_______5______to see a red car _____6_____his own come out of the street where he had parked. The car moved fast and soon disappeared（消失）. Peter felt in his pocker for____7_____, but they were not there.
“My car!” he shouted in a_______8______voice, which made several people look at him. He got up and ran out of the square, down the small street. His car was not to be seen_______9_____then he found it was behind a large one, with the keys______10_____his car.
1. A. spend B. cost C. took D. paid
2. A. put B. leave C. live D. drive
3. A. watch B. keys C. friends D. dentist
4. A. rising B. falling C. going D. leaving
5. A. surprised B. glad C. angry D. sad
6. A. different B. like C. unlike D. same
7. A. his watches B. his cars C. his money D. his keys
8. A. small B. loud C. big D. high
9. A. and B. just C. but D. by
10. A. in B. on C. of D. to
I have a friend. He has a large police dog. The dog’s name is Jack. Police dogs are often very clever. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park. Jack likes the long walk very much.
One Sunday afternoon, a young man came to visit my friend. They talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk. But the visitor was still there. Jack became very worried about his walk in the park. He walked around the room a few times, and then sat down directly in front of the visitor and looked at him. But the visitor paid no attention.
He went on talking. Finally Jack could no longer stand it. He went out of the room and a few minutes later he came back with the visitor’s hat in the mouth.
1. A. The writer’s friend has a police dog named Jack.
B. The writer’s friend’s name is Jack.
C. The writer’s name is Jack.
2. A. Every Sunday afternoon the writer’s friend goes to the park for a walk.
B. Every Sunday afternoon the dog goes to the park for a long walk.
C. Every Sunday afternoon the writer’s friend and his dog go to the park for a walk.
3. A. The visitor was old.
B. The visitor was young.
C. The visitor was neither old nor young.
4. A. The visitor paid attention to the dog.
B. The visitor paid a little attention to the dog.
C. The visitor paid no attention to the dog.
5. A. The visitor came back with his hat in his hand.
B. The dog came back with the visitor’s hat in the mouth.
C. The writer’s friend came back with the visitor’s hat in his hand.
Two Americans were traveling in Spain. One morning they came into a little restaurant for lunch. They didn’t know Spanish, and their waiter didn’t know English. They wanted him to understand that they wanted some milk and bread.
At first they spelled the word “milk” many times. Then they wrote it down. But the waiter couldn’t understand them.
At last one of them took a piece of paper and began to draw a cow. When he finished his drawing, the waiter looked at it and ran out of the restaurant at once.
“Do you see,” said one of the travelers, “What a pencil can do for a man who has diffculties in a foreign country?”
The waiter was back again some time after, but he brought no milk. He put down in front of the two Americans two tickets for a bull-fight（斗牛）。
1. The story happened__________________.
A. in England B. in America C. in Spain D. in Africa
2. The two Americans wanted_____________.
A. to have beef B. to buy some tickets for a bull-fight
C. to have milk and bread D. to see the waiter
3. The waiter_______________________.
A. could not spell the word “milk”
B. asked two Americans to draw a picture
C. could understand the two Americans English
D. didn’t like the two Americans at all
4. One of the Americans believed that_______________.
A. words were easy to understand
B. pencil were better than paper
C. a waiter should know some foreign language
D. a pencil can do more to help a man in a foreign country
5. Which of the follow is true?______________________
A. Two Americans went to restaurant for supper.
B. The waiter wanted to make a joke with the two Americans.
C. The waiter was able to spell the word “milk” at last.
D. The waiter thought he understand the drawing and ran out of the restaurant.
一. 1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. B
二. A. 1. since 2. mind 3. brought 4. necklace 5. special
B. 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. C
三. 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. C 6. B 7. A 8. D 9. B
10. B 11. A 12. A 13. A 14. C 15. B
四. 1. didn’t go 2. How long 3. Did he do 4. When did, have
5. went to school
五. see, happened, hit, sorry, hurt, hospital, as soon as, a little, dangerous, careful
六. 1. took off 2. Knock on 3. grow up 4. agree with
5. will get on well with 6. is interested in 7. work out
8. gets angry with 9. looked through 10. took out
七. 1. C 2. D 3. A 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. D
8. B 9. C 10. D
八. A. 1. A 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. B
B. 1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. D
M: Linda, I don’t think you have been here before, have you?
W: No, I’ve traveled a great deal in the country. But this is the first time to come to Beijing.
M: I hope that you like it here.
W: I’m sure I enjoy it. I’ve heard a lot about the Great Wall and I’ve been eager to visit it for ages. So I’m glad my dream has finally come true.
M: We’d love to take you to go sightseeing.
W: That’s great. Thank you. By the way, what’s the weather usually like this time of the year?
M: It’s usually warm and sunny. It seldom rains. It is the best season of the year in Beijing.
W: So I’ve come here at the right time.
M: I guess you have.
W: Oh ...oh dear, oh!
M: I’m so sorry ... I think that was my fault ... er ... hang on, I’ll just pick all your…
W: Oh, no, thank you. You’re so kind...
M: I’ll pick up all your things for you. Here we are. Here’s your bag. Hey, just a minute. I can’t believe it...
W: Oh, no, no, no, no...
M: You just put your hand into my pocket and took my wallet out?
W: Oh, no, no. Excuse me it was almost falling out.
M: But ... what do you think you’re doing? Give it back to me!
W: But here ... here it is.
M: Thank you!
W: It was going to fall on the ground...
M: Right. Now, we’ll just go along to the guard of the train...
W: Oh dear, look at my things on the ground! It’s terrible!
M: We’ll just go along to the guard of the train and see what he has to say.
W: But I wasn’t doing anything!
C。。。。。的票要用介词TO如key to door
B A C D B A D C A B C C D B B
D C D A B
A A C A B
C A D A D (最后复一制题有争议）
C A B A D
D A B AD CACDC D C A D C C B DDBCBA
II. 1. pleased 2. worried 3. smiling 4. laugh5. collecting
III. 1. What did, go, for 2. When did, come 3.Did, use to be 4. doesn’t taste 5. do they IV. 1. More and more 2. is popularwith 3. is full of 4. came into being 5. make peace with